More and more white women getting blacked and produce nonwhite kids

More and more white women getting blacked and produce nonwhite kids..
You say it is a disadvantage for the black race because they are breeding their genes out???
Well, black men don't only fuck white women, they also fuck black women so pure blacks will still be under production for future mating with more white women.
White men turn down white women who have a history of a black relationship, so these women will keep fucking more and more black men and produce more nonwhite kids.
This will mean fewer white women for white men, so white men will either have to fuck each other, kill each other to compete for the few pure white women who haven't been blacked or fuck black women and produce nonwhite kids.
Let's not forget that more and more white women coming from racist families are going blacked.
The White race is totally fucked up

I'm a white man who likes black chicks. What now?

No! This can't be happening. The chaos!!!

YOU WILL NEVER BE ENOUGH!

It's only the beginning!

sauce? fuck you witeboi

White women want my latino dick

>tfw you are a KKK wizard
>tfw you actually have wizard powers
>try to predict future
>look into magical water container or some shit
>wtfisthisshit.pablo
>tfw I have seen the future, and it is mui bien

Except black people are objectively the least attractive reason according to just about any study out there.

They themselves think they're less attractive to others'. Especially their women, who all look like men in drag.

You stupid nigger. Black men are outnumbered. Even IF every black man mated with one white and one black woman, you're still producing half Nigger babies who'll only want to mate with other whites.

You'll be bleached within two generations simply by being outnumbered

You are correct

Duh.

Wouldn't be saying it if I wasn't. Do you think I'd actually go on Sup Forums and just LIE to people? Good heavens, I'm not a nigger.

What is this nigger spam?
Who are these insecure threatened pussy ass niggers spamming this site and why are they not banned yet!

You depend on statistics too much. Whites only think they have greater numbers. Truth is you don't.

Blacks are ruining the world!

Children with orange hair, white muscles like those of fat white child, intelligence of black ... without past, without history, without identity.

a dating site? i question this methodology

sauce?

Women stop ruining the world!

>fuck statistcs
>its true because i said it
yeah, its so today

Huh, the 2016 HUD Family Survey found that the rate of inter-racial relationships between Caucasian women and African American men is at it's lowest in 26 years.

Multiple other surveys find that Caucasian women's preferences currently sway towards Caucasian men, while Asian American, African American, and Hispanic women are increasingly preferring Caucasian men due to their perceived loyalty and life time earning potential.

TL;DR - OP appears to be a forever alone nigger frustrated over the fact that more women of all races now prefer white men.

Why would you question a dating site when it comes to dating statistics?

im not questioning the accuracy of those numbers, just if theyre representative of the whole population

More and more black women getting bleached and produce nonwhite kids..
You say it is a disadvantage for the white race because they are breeding their genes out??? Well, white men don't only fuck black women, they also fuck white women so pure white will still be under production for future mating with more black women. Black men turn down black women who have a history of a white relationship, so these women will keep fucking more and more white men and produce more nonwhite kids. This will mean fewer black women for black men, so black men will either have to fuck each other, kill each other to compete for the few pure black women who haven't been bleached or fuck white women and produce nonwhite kids.
The Black race is totally fucked up

Getthelube.com

BLACKED

If this is another big dick stuff do any of you realize cucks that the biggest dick in the world belongs to a white guy?

50shades of poo

cool story BuzzFeed

So who's this chick

KEK, this.
Its not because of the "big dick", its because its taboo.