Pic is fucking me

Pic is fucking me

Im average looking but when i laugh/smile i look ugly as shit its a turn of, most people i know if not everyone looks nicer/hotter when laughing/smiling, i just look like a rapist freak when smile

The reason im posting is because today i fought to my friends cause im tired of them telling me to dont smile when we are close to girls

Could someone explain the phenomenom ?

fuck them op everyone is different someone loves the fuck out of your smile don't worry

So my ask just is

Why i look uglier when smiling when everyone looks hotter when smiling ?
I need an answer so i can stfu my mofo friends who arent my friends anymore to be honest, fuck them

To be honest i dont care if someone loves or not my smile, i dont even have a complex about it

If wanna know more i dont care about fucking and all the shit

But my friends fucking betas

"Dont laugg when we close to girls you scare them" they more insecure about my appareance than myself

I just need a biological answer

dey arnt real frens

Pretty sure I know who you are post Rachel's nudes

You got a point, no more hanging out, gonna play videogames instead

Wtf you talking about ?

Im just an average beta joe

Oh fuck it i discovered the reason

My upper jaw is short whereas my lower jaw is wide,

Holy fuck please shave that pedo stache. It makes me want to puke and jump off a bridge at the same time. No wonder girls are running for the hills with that dirty Sanchez crawling around on your lip

It looks somewhat uneasy. Not sure what that translates to.
my friends tell me to smile untill I give them some fake awkward bullshit to leave it alone for a couple days.
You'll find someone who will make you genuinely smile someday, and if they like it or not is up to them, and who gives a shit about anyone else's opinions on the subject.

I like my moustache bro

Dude fuck you with your motivation shit

I dont even care about girls
I discovered the reason i got a short upper jaw, thats why my upper teeth dont show when smiling

then this is bait because that mustache is THE problem. its not your smile, its the way the stache accompanies the smile

You like your virginity too?

To be honest yes

Im 20 and never kissed a girl, it makes me feel superior to the rest of mortals

Youre not alone user

No no

It was not bait

Trust me

I discovered the reason, its just my upper jaw is short,thats why my teeth dont show when smiling, i just didnt grow well thats it

But when smile your upper teeth show off

Mine doesnt

I got short upper jaw thats why my teeth dont come when smiling, i like your smile

Sweet b8 m8. Sage No that's not the problem. It's that you're cancerous and your mustache looks like you want your dad to cum on you again

smile without showing your teeth. its a lot more natural looking and will it make you more attractive;

have you tried not having such a shitty smile, you fucking dork

Why sweet bait god damn

Why cant someone just wish to die as virgin as an human can be ?

Well, i really wish i knew my dad, so the moustache is a tribute to him

Maybe It looks little okay on This pic, but in reallife with my Full face is just fucking scary...

My tactic is only smile without show teeth. Maybe you should try it too?
Then you Will looks more cute than psycho

Its the smile mother nature gave me

But looking pahycho is great

Its like it makes my virginity stronger

Shave that shit off your lip

For fuck sake

My point is not trying to be attractive otherwise i would shave my mousatache LOL

I just asked why i looked uglier when smiling whereas other people looks nicer when doing it

I DONT FUCKING WHAT TO DO IT GOD DAMN I LOVE MY MOUSTACHE JUST FUCKING REPLY MY ASK AND STOP LOOKING AT THERE

No,your smile looks ok

And it's not the undeveloped upper jaw I saw your teef just fine in the op.
It's the Lester the Molester mustache.
It's not a tribute to your dad it's a mexistache.
Trust me it's the body language. And the stash.
This is my "smile", also does badly even with more visible teef.

Fuck wrong picture. That's me like 99% of the time.
Here's the "smile"

Good beard hommie