I just pissed in a bottle for the first time in my life. This is, without a doubt, the lowest point in my life

I just pissed in a bottle for the first time in my life. This is, without a doubt, the lowest point in my life.

What was your lowest point?

Other urls found in this thread:

groupme.com/join_group/29448614/oWUHmW
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The time I read about some faggot pissing in a bottle for the first time

this. no job, drunk, living at my parents house, reading about someone pissing in a bottle. i really wanna kill myself now

making a special groupme for memes groupme.com/join_group/29448614/oWUHmW

My lowest point was when I was in college, surrounded by libcucks while I was supporting God-Emperor Trump. Then I saw this post and now I regret coming on.

>God-Emperor Trump

You sound like a complete neet. Try leddit, I think they still enjoy edgy humor

dump it out soon, otherwise you may find yourself with 36 full bottles and a need to empty them in a short amount of time.

after they've been sitting for months.

it can get much much lower, user.

if peeing in a bottle was your lowest point you've got one helluva ride later on

had a twisted testicle in grade 6, was called twisty for the next 2 years

that terrifies me
anything you could've done to prevent it?

i spent way too much time on merry-go-rounds as a kid.

rape victim?

no, a merry-go-round is playground equipment. you sit or stand on it holding onto bars and it spins.

Kek
Btw, op. If Ive found out something in life is you can never hit rock bottom. The trench is endless and you can go even deeper.

I couldn't even count the number of bottles I've pissed in in my life. Some where at 85mph on the way to a show or rehearsal and some were during depressed 18-hour gaming sessions. I've even done it because my chick would take too long in the bathroom. We'd joke about it when she came out.

were*** derp

Lol dude if that's the lowest point in your life I have bad news for you.

I know what a merry go round is... but people get raped there a lot. u hiding something?

i'm not the one obsessing over child rape here.

Guess youve never traveled on roads for a long drive

I don't think OP is travelling anywhere though. When driving long distance, it makes sense.

when you just don't want to leave the room you're in.... it makes much less sense.

>If I've found out something in life is you can never hit rock bottom. The trench is endless and you can go even deeper. - Anonymous

That's some deep shit meng

misery is fractal.

so true bro

Banging a +60 y.o. lady.

About two years back, my friend was 19 or 20 and he lost his virginity to a 50-something year old woman

how were the blowjob skills?

>dropped out of uni
>no job
>no friends
>under the table job for a day a week for a hundred dollars because that's all I could find
>spend it all on junk food and hoarding up useless tech gadgets till my room was an absolute dump

Well I'm glad that's out of the way and I have a job now. Keep at it op, send in resumes absolutely everywhere, you'll get something eventually

Once I went on a 3 day hike without shitting in the woods and then when i back home and was only 5ft away from reaching the toilet - I shit my pants.

Sucking a dick at a gloryhole while on ice.

is that a canadian thing?

I can share my story.
> Be me, 24
> Have a date in a bar
> Date goes horribly wrong, she leaves the bar yelling at me and crying
> A group of old people watches the scene
> They invite me to join their table
> Why the fuck not?
> Drink for free all the night, have some laughs
> They are finally leaving
> An old woman from the group invites me to eat something at her place
> Why the fuck not?
> 10/10 granny style meal
> She suddenly kisses me
> How far can I go?
> Let's explore my limits
> I, for some reason, have a boner
> Why the fuck not?
> Quick, 15 min sex session
> Leave the place with some leftovers of the food in aluminium foil
No blowjob. Also, I used a condom

Bump

>realizing my drawer of pee bottles is completely full
>stuff more in second drawer because too lazy to clean out the first one

Shoving a carrot up my ass for trips on Sup Forums six years ago.

Reading this thread