Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, do any of you have good ideas for things I can spray on myself that will cause females to have a reaction and get horney and/or wet that is also strong enough that it smells like a cologne but isn't overly strong (to avoid suspicion)? Pls help me out big Sup Forumsros
Pic unrealted

And not the bs shit like axe, im looking for something that will have a direct effect on their pheromones

Or do any of you have any other ideas i have i can rub or spray on me that will cause a female to have a subconscious attraction

in my studies I've found that the smell of a large bank account really works better than any of that pheromone shit they try to sell you.

phermones.

you can buy cologne with phermones, natural attractant. do some google and you will find some.

male cat piss

Any idea on how to make quick cash, and a lot of it, online? Part time isn't getting enough

sell yourself on craigs list.

This. Bitches love cats.

Sweat into a jar, then sell it as pheromones

Cologne

Do you know what kind would have the best results and doesn't cost a fortune? Somewhat hesitant on googling this shit because i know jewgle moniters their search engine and has key words that will cause red flags

Whatever old men wear. Bitches love their dads and grandads.

i'd suggest geting some medication, you sound a bit on the paranoid side. phermones are naturally produced by our own bodies. it's not like spiking somebody's drink with roofies.

Yes... because I'm sure pheromones are high on the bombmakers list....

> if the blast doesn't kill them, this'll make them so wet they die of dehydration

I started out with a small loan from my dad. I used that money to build a brand. I don't have to do a fucking thing anymore

How old are you?

I know that, im not looking for sone magic one hit wonder love potion. But i know that there are pheromones you can purchase to spray on you that cause a sexual reaction from females ( sort og like some scented candles ). I figure since the girl i have in mind and I are in close proximity quite a bit of the time, and if i use a spray like these and she's constantly getting horney and me, she would start to make a connection. It would probably help that we're already relatively close

I meant i don't want to come off as some rapey, roofies creep

right, so use google and find what you're looking for. it's not like the NSA is going to break your door down and send you to guantanamo bay because you looked up phermones.

you're browsing Sup Forums already, for god's sake.

Cat piss works pretty well

Go to a spring goods store and find some scent spray. Smell can be converted up with Cologne and it actually has pheromones in it

Are you suggesting that searching for fragrance with pheromones will result in some sort of action against you?

I think you might be an idiot. For three reasons. The first being that you think you'll be able to find something that will make women horny by being in your vicinity. The second being that you think that hornyness would be directed at you. The third being that Google would flag you searching for the refined essence of virgin's dreams.

You won't.

Not until people realise you're actually wearing pheromones in a blantant attempt to be a rapey, roofie-type dude. Your 7 proxies won't help you when that happens

No, i just want google to think im basically trying to roofie someone

You don't roofie people with pheromones...

If you were smart and googled pheromone uses, you'd already know that

Is your brand attached to a commodity or is the brand the commodity?

That would be entirely different and unrelated to trying to find the equivalent of a magic potion. I can assure you that Google will not make that association. The most it will do is laugh at you. Maybe tear up a little when it realizes you're serious.

But seriously, what you're doing won't work. You're just going to fall prey to someone selling you snake oil. If you want a relationship you need engage in the proper social interaction and be worth dating IN THE EYES OF OTHER PEOPLE. This is the part that people that sound like you tend to forget. Impressions are everything. Work out, read lots of stuff, learn lots of interesting stuff, do interesting things, etc... the panties will drop when you become more interesting and less creepy.

I'm making a lot of assumptions here in that last bit but you sound like the type that my advice would apply to. Sorry if I misjudged you. Sorta. Not really sorry, actually. But I digress, you will only find snake oil.

No that just gets you high.

This might sound odd, but your balls are covered with tons of pheromone when you don't wash them for a few days.
If you can find a way to make her sniff that scent, you win big time.
For ex, I would rub my phone to my balls immediately before asking her to take a call from my phone etc.
Idk, find a way to make her sniff your heavenly scent. (Don't wash your balls for a week, no soap, no underwear even I would say as it absorbs the odour)