On 11 April 2012, during the celebrations for the 100 years of Santos, when asked by journalists about Lionel Messi...

On 11 April 2012, during the celebrations for the 100 years of Santos, when asked by journalists about Lionel Messi, Pelé said he felt that Neymar was better: "Now everyone is talking about Messi; he is a star. But [to be the best ever] he must first become better than Neymar," Pelé said. "At the moment Messi is just more experienced."

What the F-U-C-K did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

streamable.com/ip7z
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>pelel

Why do journalists ask drugged up ex athletes anything?

"Pelé with his mouth shut is a poet"

Pele, the self declared best of all time for all time, really knows nothing about football.

why do they even bother asking Pele these things? He's a legit retard

>Unironically picking El Hadji Diouf as one of the 100 greatest living players

>Pele working the Argentina marks yet again

>"Against this Juve, my Napoli would've certainly scored four goals"

Maradroga after the last Juve - Napoli game

Pelé is the king of dumbass remarks

pele is a hack and is full of shit that isnt news, same with beckenbauer

>taking the views of the black Rickie Lambert seriously

Pele and PK7 belong together, they're both on some serious delusion

>2012

lmao, if he was talking about right now, he would have half a point but Messi was utterly godly in 2012, he scored 91 fucking goals.

Thats why he was butthurt. Most he scored in a year was 70 something, and that was in period with 2x as many goals per game.

Yes, both tryhards and stat-padders.

why don't you go suck his knob you big gay?

Why dont you do it instead? I still have my teeth, might scratch his cock. You brits are made for sucking dicks considering graveyard in your foul mouth.

Nerman will be the next GOAT after Messi retirement.

He will be POTY next year. If not next, then 2018 for sure.

>Why dont you do it instead? I still have my teeth, might scratch his cock

might you? you done this before then?

big gay poof

He is very very good if he's inspired, but he seems to suffer long droughts of form for someone his age. He should really be consistent by now.

Pelé has, since 2010, said Messi is better than CRonaldo (or vice-versa) at least 10 times. Sometimes he'd change his mind twice or even thrice a season. It's not that he's retarded, he's just afraid of being forgotten, just like Maradona. No better better way of getting that sweet, juicy media attention than comparing Messi to someone else.

Probably but he'll never come close to Messi's peak, will surpass PK7
streamable.com/ip7z

advertising for santos basically