ITT: Artists who probably browse Sup Forums

ITT: Artists who probably browse Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2C0F7eFxhXM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We know a family friend of her's browses here.

mariachi limp bizkit

father john misty, rivers cuomo, ezra koenig, deamau5, tyler the creator.

Also as a side note, i swear to god bowie posted on here like one day before he died, there was a thread with a pic of him asking if anyone would care for an old musician :_:

oh yeah, trent reznor too

Isn't Merle Allin more or less confirmed as a Sup Forums poster?

Yeah he would go in the definitely thread not probably.

Flying Lotus did an AMA once where he posted a track from You're Dead like a year before it came out and then claimed one of the Greenwood brothers browsed Sup Forums also

at this point, i think most hip p4k artists browse here

W I l l

these lads

Sup Forums got infinity famous during the election, and Sup Forums has pulled off so many different trolls and created so many meme's i know for sure there are famous people posting here.
I know for damn sure Sup Forums is filled with lower level hollywood plebes and screenwriters.
As an ancient fag i have seen this place flooded with newfags a lot of times, but after the 2016 election you can just feel the fucking normie stench through the computer of some idiot who found out about Sup Forums last year from a new york times article.

Pat Mastelotto (one of the four current drummers of King Crimson) also made a similar Facebook post where he posted the "stuff he found on the Internet" and one was a King Crimson Sup Forums meme. Well, they were all King Crimson memes, but one was basically taken straight from Sup Forums.

starbucks disturbed

His obsurd jokes always blow my mind.

Bowie is not still alive, and if I was, do you really think I'd be posting on this board?

>starbucks
youtube.com/watch?v=2C0F7eFxhXM
they're too hardcore
literally mariachi hardcore

hey

I don't want that cunt anywhere near my Sup Forums.

She is the worst female Artist of all time.

mcdonalds nickelback #cedricchapman

clearly...

Why all the hate on TMV?

what hate? it's just a meme that they're [Something Mexican] [hardcore band]

chuckiecheesecore #grandmapoopezmarkdavid

cuz Pitchfork gave bad scores to their albums

Hes a scientologist now. Hes not allowed to search the internet

his wife announced she was quitting scientology last year. did they both leave? or are they breaking up?

jesse hamel

Fool, once you get in, ya can't get out

You have to sign like a billion year contract with the church and I you lose a most of your assets if you leave or something.

Lavren Mayberry

Mozart is obviously dead and there is no way I could even live that long.

never underestimate a genius