Care you explain this, Sup Forums?

Care you explain this, Sup Forums?
>inb4 HOWEVER

Best part of the image is RDJ standing one step above Favreau.

what does the yellow star on RDJ mean?

Jews are the master race, deal with it, stomcuck.

Wow a lot of these people don't even look remotely Jewish and probably only have a single grandparent who was Jewish

nice bait goyim

I can't explain why Bieber is there

this is honestly much less than i was expecting. thanks for curing my antisemitism Sup Forums

That's only one of the major Hollywood studios.

>jew related

people convert to judaism to make it hollywood

judaism in hollywood doesn't work that way though. A converted hasn't any more chances than anyone else, it's all family-n-friends business.

The only Hollywood stars who converted to Judaism:
>Isla Fiser
>Zooey Deschanel
>Lauren Cohan
>Elizabeth Banks

HOWEVER

and he's still on his tippy toes lmao

Nobody cares about Shia Lebeouf

>Americans Jews are known as being active in the entertainment field (magicians, clowns, etc) since its an industry with no prestige at all, so they can make money that way without being bothered.
>Jews get interested in movies as a new form of entertainment, they make early films in New York
>Thomas Edison patents film technology and pretends everybody that makes movies should pay him a canon, he goes as far as using the police the kidnap the main actresses and send them to paid vacations in the Caribbean or going to the sets with some goons and destroy the film-reels ASAP if he doesn't get paid.
>Jews are not going to deal with his bullshit, they have the idea to buy cheap land in Los Angeles and build the studios there, the climate favors the art of making movies since it's always sunny and Los Angeles landscapes are very diverse, you can find beaches or mountains in that state.
>They don't have to pay dollars to Edison because he cant go to L.A. to chase them
>All the movie Jews move there and found the classic Hollywood studios, MGM, Warner Bros, and so on.

tl:dr the Jews moved to Hollywood were it was cheap and nice and didn't have to pay money to Edison.

It's not a big conspiracy Hollywood has always being Jewish since the beginning it's not some secret of state that Jews control Hollywood

What are you talking about? Those are actors, not studio heads

OP's pic is from Paramount Pictures 100th anniversary

>it's not some secret of state that Jews control Hollywood
why are you getting insulted and shut down when you point it out then?

>why are you getting insulted and shut down when you point it out then?

I really dunno but anybody can look up the history of the classic Hollywood movie studios in Wikipedia , look the articles of the individual people involved and the religion/ethnicity is everybody involved is there.

Like 80% of the founders of movie studios are Jews with some white immigrants from Europe involved

I didn't attack your argument that it was always jew
>they didn't want to pay royalties so they bootlegged
it makes too much sense
I'm saying that they try to conceal their control over it (because of its influence)

Harrison Ford is a jew?