ITT: puberty gone wrong

ITT: puberty gone wrong

id kiss 'er

How do you go from this....

i'd sex her if you know what i mean

my dick disagrees

shame she had to resort to youtube movies and her career is dead, was really hoping for period drama where she gets her knockers and hairy muff out tbqh

No chloe?

...To this

british genetics

show the rest of her
its worth it

Ah wood

What went wrong? She looks like a normal grill

british teeth

PO-TA-TOES

Inb4 luna

he can play starkiller now

I'd still fuck her but neither of us would feel good about it, I'm sure.

Does anyone have that picture from some convention where she has a double chin and looks bald? I can't find it

>bong genes

every. fucking. time.

>this is a 10/10 in Britain

American teeth fetishism is astonishing

The fact that the British care so little about how their teeth look is even more astonishing. It's like you never got the memo that you live in a first world country.

>American dental hygiene is astonishing
ftfy

Yea weird wow Americans have this crazy fetish about teeth looking good instead of like twisted gnarled ugly yellow garbage.

Ayy lmao

live action pinky and the brain when

I always mix up the Narnia girl with the Lemony Snicket girl even though they look nothing alike.

Did Snicket girl turn out alright?

>Bongistan
>first world country
>implying

>Americans are the only ones who care about dental health

Bonger pls

Ayylmao

Ironic since they invented the toothbrush. Must have been a mistake.

"I SEE DEAD PEOPLE"

No Haley, that's a mirror.

What a weird looking guy. It seems like his face grew but his eyes/mouth/etc all stayed exactly the same.

>it's n-not l-l-like I even c-care about y-your t-teeth, baka!

Alright, m8.

>Harry Potter cross dressing

This. All over here in Europe we care about our dental health and it's the peasant British islanders that make all of us look bad to the rest of the world.

>dat filename

I'm dying.

Her teeth aren't even functional at this point.

I've always thought the guy playing Red on That 70s show would be perfect for the brain.

The girl in OP doesn't even have a dental hygiene problem.
She just has spaced out teeth.

As our culture is getting more Americanised, having ridiculously white, straight teeth is becoming the norm. Jeremy Kyle is full of literal scum who would look like that in any country.

acne fucked up her face badly

I have no idea why Americans think us British have bad teeth?
Maybe you should stop letting Austin Powers and a few images from Jeremy Kyle cloud your thinking.
pro tip: Jeremy Kyle is a show where uneducated dolies get to argue about their pathetic problems. Naturally the producers pick the worst of the worst for maximum entertainment.

Dental care is "free" up until 20 where I live, I got braces and everything without having to pay a dime

I assume the UK doesn't have anything similar to that?

If she didn't go all jezebel she'd actually be kind of cute.

S W A R T H Y
W
A
R
T
H
Y

They do. They just don't seem to care.

I don't know who this is. Spy kids girl?

>wrong
faggot

I still would, just cus I get the feeling she's into freaky shit.

Dental care is free up until 16 here in the UK

Someone please post it

Better looking Cara Delvigne.

Shameless girl

I feel like his parents kept injecting him with some shit so he could look younger and play young characters in movies. That's why it looks like his face didn't age.

from Shameless US

We do, so most people under 30 have reasonably straight teeth (myself not included), we just don't all buy into the bleached teeth beauty trend

I don't think I can blame puberty on this one.

>he can play starkiller now
It would be a perfect fit seeing as hour Starkiller is actually a clone of Anakin.

Who would you blame friend?

I think its Debbie from shameless

I want to make a witch joke but she just has a mom face at a young age.

Could've been worse.

>found the faggot
Puberty did her good. I'd fuck the shit out of her.

Patrician man's Cara Delvigne.

MIKE WAZOWSKI

>tight divider

she needs to whiten her teeth, get some skin treatment and a new haircut but even without that she's ahead of Cara

Why aren't British people euthanized after 18?

Is she Irish?

She's Irish

Nothing went wrong that wasn't wrong at the start, she looks exactly like I would have guessed from seeing her as a child

She was always an ugly kid, it just got worse as she got older

English

Literally no one but the English or Irish would care about the minute differences

are those fucking wrist piercings?

Post the real pic.

>making quasimodo look like ariana grande

Bravo, Photoshop.

Only uneducated and ignorant people such as yourself don't care about the difference.

Not everyone's stupid, buddy

i'd still jump on Bonnie's ass Tbh, she's always looked the same though

She's clearly lost control of her life.

No one cares faggot. Tiny island tiny gene pool. You're all ugly as sin.

Man...And to think she was sooo fuckable in her teens...

inb4 pedo

Bella Thone

one of the perks of immigration is that we're getting better looking with each generation now. If Americans keep up their fear of brown people, in 100 years they'll be the Bongs, not us.

>How do you go from this....

Most good looking people look awkward or very plain when they are kids/teens, a very good looking 10 year old rarely turns into a very attractive adult.

>he doesn't know Page 3

...to this

lol Anglo superiority complex and inflated sense of importance.

Yea we get that your island ruled half the world centuries before your grandparents were born but that's all been lost or fucked up and what wasn't was flushed down the drain after Brexit. At this point the subtle obscure different between the Irish and English are about as relevant and important on the global stage as the different between Zanzibar and Tanzania or Tasmania and Australia.

Such a cute kid.