Why did you wiretap me Obama?

Why did you wiretap me Obama?

Other urls found in this thread:

politicususa.com/2017/03/04/fisa-warrant-include-cert-target-foreign-power-agent-foreign-power.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The exact same reason why china invented pollution.

They didn't.

Because you needed wiretapping your traitorous faggot.

The president cannot order a wiretap. But trump should know that. Or at least have an easy time finding out.

Meanwhile he's colluding with the commies. Help Russia, get help becoming president...
Now comes the favors he owes them - lifting of sanctions, and so on. Three trump staffers already fired over the russia ties.

Trump? More like traitor.

I just want there to be a fucking throw down like in the WWE. You know, like, some news shit is on tv talking smack on Trump, and he just flies into the shot and dropkicks the fucker right off the "news" desk.

Bonus points if he tags in Pence when the effeminate weather guy gets involved. "I'm the thunderstorm you never saw coming, bitch!"

Trump is a weakling with zero spine to face the big issues. Blame and deflect blame all day. Have you seen the guy? Constantly on the defense, cannot answer any critical questions. Admit it, the orange guy conned you.

His proposal for health care was to cut the spending by 98% and do block funding to individual states instead. Unless you're rich he is going to screw you over financially.

"muh freedums" "nuffin 2 hide" "git dem terrrists, muh national security"

He's on the defensive because he's constantly under attack. There's a never ending stream of hit pieces against him coming from the media, and he has to answer these people somehow.

I don't think I'm much of a fan of his policy, but I think America needs Trump right now to do something about the social bullshit that's killing us. Trump is a sledgehammer, and it's what we need right now. Too bad we've got it for four years straight now.

Really, though, I don't think it's gonna be too bad. Angry gum flapping aside, I don't think much is gonna happen.

He's the president hes going to be under constant attack.

This is unprecedented. Nobody in the mainstream media has anything even lukewarm to say about him. For Christ's sake, they make it sound like it's a bad thing that he's doing what he said he would do if he was elected. Whether you like his policies or not, a politician that's trying to follow through on their campaign platform at least has that going for them.

Do they pay you guys overtime to work this late?

He is getting coverage on the immigration bill because special snowflakes got their feelings hurt. The rest of the coverage is pretty much because hes full of shit. Dakota pipeline wont use american steel, mexico wont pay for the wall, Hillary isn't in jail or being investigated for anything, his constant twitter meltdowns at 3 am, He just started and his list is already retardedly long.

Cry harder liberal faggot shills. Every cent you make on your posts fuels my raging erection

A Tweet May Get Trump Impeached As President Declassified FISA Warrant On His Own People

politicususa.com/2017/03/04/fisa-warrant-include-cert-target-foreign-power-agent-foreign-power.html

I appreciate helping the mentally challenged to get work but putting an actual mongoloid as president? Really muricans

lol, a pathetic attempt to draw attention away from trump's russian connection

14 posts, 10 anons. Yeah this totally isn't a samefag shill thread or anything. Just give it up already. You lost. It's been nearly 5 months now, jfc.

I'm pretty sure you are the one samefagging your own thread

Americans your president will spend money from your taxes to build a wall, money that could be better used for new schools, parks with gym devices, houses for homless people, hospital, etc. Keep in mind trump will not build the wall with his hands and with money from his pocket

Sure, kid. I'm laughing at how pathetic you are trying to push this "hurrr he'll get impeached" dumbshit just like you faggots tried to push the "duhhh Electoral College will stop him!" and before that "He'll never get elected!"

For fuck's sake you dumbshits claim hillbillies on the far right are stupid and/or insane without realizing you're just like them only on the other side. It's astounding how little self-awareness you have really.

>implying anyone ever thought Trump would literally build a border wall with his hands

Holy shit the stupidity ITT.

>2013
Fuck you, communist hippies!
>2016
Take that, communist hippies!
>2017
What's wrong with being communist, hippie?

I hate """republicans""" not the real ones, just the poor tough-guy wanna be disrupt-everything-because-blaze-it-faggot types.

You can't even figure out what to fling your feces at anymore. Your beyond cucked. It's like your now cuckolded by your own fantasy of being cucked.

Can anyone tell me just WHY Obama would have wanted to Wiretap Trump?

I mean, this is becoming downright bizarre. How long until Trump accuses the media of colluding with the Emperor of Greenland to overthrow him and Putin together, and when will the Trumphumpers demand we nuke Thule?

Because Trump's supporters are white Niggers

Don't forget to blame breitbart for spreading this fake news in the first place, trump is such a cuck

Why did almost 50% of all americans vote for Trump? Almost everything he accused his enemies have done wrong, he is doing. Did he name the source who told Obama tapped his wire? No? It is fake news then

Why does Sup Forums hate Trump? Would you rather be a cuck under Hillary? or are you all women?

america is fucked. trump fucks his own people. usa will suck fat russian dick in the future. be prepared

>Obama and Hillary accuse Trump of "being in bed with the Russian hackers"
>"But guise why would Obama want to wiretap him, this is SO bizzare!"

Kek, you leftist faggots can't even keep your own narrative straight at this point and you look hilarious bumbling over yourselves now that one level of damage control has run smack into the other.

Which is it, dumbass? Was Trump in bed with Russians and Obama overreached trying to find out the details of it or was Trump not in bed with the Russians at all and the wiretap claims completely bizarre and unwarranted? You can't have it both ways, you incredible idiot. Nothing about this is bizarre at all, it's just blatant liberal lies crashing down around them.

Though I highly doubt you're old enough to remember the Democrats, under Obama, specifically targeting conservative rivals via the IRS a few years back. You're acting like dems being amoral and completely lacking in ethics is a new phenomenon which is amazing after all the things unearthed in the past election. You're either an incredibly gullible tool or just fucking stupid.

If he does the lulz will be many and great

I can think of one reason
To get evidence against him in order to at least soil his reputation

They can't hear you. Their tin foil hats are too thick and Shia's screams are too loud for them to hear a voice of reason. Hopefully our great and wonderful emporer Trump will cut off their financial aid and they will just die off, unable to support themselves since they lack the ability to understand the idealogy of accountability and work ethic.

Yeah those liberal snowflakes at airports crying because terrorists weren't admitted was crazy right? I'm glad you call those liberal panty wastes what they are.

You mean that he has their number? Or that people from his administration met with the other military superpower of the world? Yeah, nit a good idea to try to have good relations with them. It's a little cold for summer little guy.

Lmfao
>If you dislike trump you must love Hillary
>Cant dislike a president because he sucks ass at his job, must be political bias
You guys think the left is full of retards, top kek.

>Putins a killer
>You think were so innocent
Thats the issue user

nyet

Bunch of butthurt mofos still
Go get a job and MAGA

>two wrongs make a right