Be southern "Yuropean"

>be southern "Yuropean"
>wake up at 3 pm on average
>look at self in mirror for a good 45 minutes, then proceed to masturbate to own image
>trim manly hairy chest with olive oil
>pita bread and goat cheese for breakfast
>ray bans, white tank top, flip flops
>lookatthisman.jpg
>take scooter, go to the beach
>hiss at hawt tourists
>never, ever get laid except with fat and ugly locals
>secretly like men
>9 pm, drink Uzo, party till morning
repeat during entire life cycle

>when problem arises for the union: "Eh, I cannot-e doo anyting agains-e ellegale immigrante"

>meanwhile, gets money from state
>state goes bankrupt
>no more free moneh
>but-e we waz-e kangz once

Nothern Yuro should create their won alliance and secede from these weak-ass southern parasites. Pic kinda related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

jebem ti picku maternu

I'm european and I read like 2 lines and found out you are jelly as fuck. Why are you posting this at this hour, you massive coward of a whale? I bet your american buddies are just enjoying life, but you want to spread negativity. To be fair, your post is exactly in the spirit of Sup Forums about 4 years ago, so maybe you want to relive old memories.

Southern degenerates detected. How's this gay sex going for ya ?

The girl you liked fucked a Greek guy? Get over it buddy.

Butthurt detected

I didn't read the whole thing, I'm Northern European, as northern as it gets part from that tiny volcanic ash island nobody knows about (like anyone knows about the rest anyway). The gay sex is working fine for me, I've managed to avoid all of it, and I think I can manage further (very frequent, being european) attempts of my anal virginity. Seriously though, life's good dude, not taking anything seriously here, hope you have a good one too.

kek - a few posts in an the Europoors are triggered as fuck.

Yep. Be like Britain and drop those losers.

lel'd to the max^core

Look-a this fucking crucco oveh iah

You jellous of our biuttiful donne and our food, eh?

Fuck outta here, go masturbate to hitler some more while we fuck your germanic puttane.

Leccami il mio cazzo al gusto di olio d'oliva, crauto

TRIPS OF TRUTH

not at all, OP just complimented them and in his own demented way pretends this is any way insulting

so you're Italian?

Trips don't lie
Crucchi di merda

>implying you wouldn't just run away from them, like you do from everything else

Running from what german-friend?

You should be busy being ran over by trucks, don't you?

U myst be the only icelander here

Britian is the Trump of Europe.
>EU..... You're FIRED!

Niggers conquered you and raped your ancestral genetics in to existence. you are pretty much a sandnigger
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

if the france and dutch elections go to the right the eu is over, one more week or so. better start lobbying.

The northern European countries were able to attain more wealth due to the expenditure of the southern European countries. Without the South, the North would not have been this wealthy.

Pretty sure we chose to leave

I said part from the volcanic ash island, maybe I meant apart from. Whatever, Sweden, Norway or Finland, we're all "somewhere in northern europe" anyway.

No, Britain did´.

Tripli controllati

So what you're saying is "people 1 spent money on luxuries, so people 2 became wealthy. people 2 are only wealthy because people 1 spent all their money on luxuries".
BAD PEOPLE 2!!!!!

>pita bread
>speak italian
Op is a faggot