ITT: Vidya that could reasonably be made into films

> ITT: Vidya that could reasonably be made into films.

Pic related: Rambo with tanks

This would be the perfect film for Michael Bay, yet I know he still would screw it up.

>Van Helsing but good

I've always wanted to make this a movie.
Damn if only I had money.

>implying Van Helsing was bad

If you like the Mummy but don't like that you have serious problems.

How did they fuck this up so badly the first time? It's perfect material for a movie

I see it more as an action Comedy

They tend to fuck up absolutely everything. I think it's a matter of ego (writers/directors self inserting their originul ideas donnut steel), but I could be wrong

Dracula Untold is basically Castlevania Lords of Shadow: The Movie

This is already a cinematic masterpiece of pure badass kino. It couldn't have worked as a 2h movie. Maybe a series but still nothing that captures that noir feel of a longass game with comic strips inbetween. This actually calls for further extermination in storytelling within the medium not an adaption.

The movie looked absolute dogshit, even for bad adaption it still could've been much better.

I'd say Devil May Cry, but DmC was already Devil May Cry: The Hollywood Movie: The Videogame, so it probably would suck.

I meant further experimentation

>movie about heists
>turns into a fantasy thriller
>in a medieval steampunk world

it just writes itself

Lords of shit isn't castlevania though so it's irrelevant.

This would easily get the young adult crowd.

>it just writes itself
ahem

kill yourself

>easily multimillion dollar film franchise
>but I won't invest in it because it's stupid.

Sheesh, i bet you invest in stock based on whether or not you "like company."

>thinking user can invest a cent in anything
the cinema wouldn't be in that sorry state

>A bunch of highly trained peacekeepers from all walks of life come back together to push a cart and fight against copies of each other

In a reverse move, Man On Fire heavily influenced Max Payne 3 so you could always watch that if you need something similar.

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt and assume not everyone on here is a neet.

>sorry state
Sorry states tend to be the most profitable. If you had invested in Sony years ago and just got off in December you could have easily made 10%. It's the retards who never get off the train that crash.

Metro adaptation on Murica for shekels