Bandcamp General

Post your stuff and get new music, just love each other and be happy

Other urls found in this thread:

supermagnet.bandcamp.com/album/how-do-i-stay-young-and-beautiful
lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t
opt--out.bandcamp.com/album/living-room-songs
scrugley.bandcamp.com/
epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though/
soundcloud.com/cavbrerec/removed-me
bludhoney.bandcamp.com/album/hold-it-together
kraftpeak.bandcamp.com/
hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/album/proper-language
varsas.bandcamp.com/
streamerror.bandcamp.com/
chuckburied.bandcamp.com/album/no-worries-ep
discounteddanceparties.bandcamp.com
samweinberg3.bandcamp.com
slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/olympic-runner
neutralitysound.bandcamp.com/releases
nirgal.bandcamp.com/
scrugley.bandcamp.com/yum/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

supermagnet.bandcamp.com/album/how-do-i-stay-young-and-beautiful

>lo-fi indie rock
>glam & blues stuff

>Industrial Hip-Hop
>Noise

lovecrypt.bandcamp.com/album/y-o-u-l-i-t-t-l-e-c-u-n-t

Give it a listen, shit's under 6 minutes.

opt--out.bandcamp.com/album/living-room-songs
>comfy little ambient tunes

scrugley.bandcamp.com/

>depressive/melancholic music
>each release its different
>when prozac no longer helps
>now you can get all 11 releases for just 0.50usd!

reccing

Possibly last time until my newest gets into motion.

epiglottis.bandcamp.com/
>I do ambient stuff and some piano stuff as well!

!!NEW RELEASE - MAY 1st!!
Check out the RYM page, build the totally unnecessary and ultimately nonsensical hype!
rateyourmusic.com/release/album/epiglottis/she-unraveled-the-heavens-and-the-light-shone-though/
SINGLE FOR THE NEW RELEASE:
soundcloud.com/cavbrerec/removed-me

>"She Unraveled The Heavens and The Light Shone Though" is an idea which I've been playing around with since the end of the previous year. The dark startling photography that you see as a cover art caught my attention in the time in which I needed a space to hide myself. After a failed relationship, throwing anger and helplessly trying to get back to it I've decided to put my worries and thoughts on the series of loops, digital and analog, and depressively tried to create something meaningful which would fully resonate and feature the dark days that came. Sadly, the idea had to be thrown out and stopped since I was never satisfied with the results produced. But now it's back.

Love:
Will give feedback to those who I haven't listen. But ask for it first because I start to feel that nobody reads them.

Oh, love this

I don't like this at all

>Cyberpunk
>Dream
>Downtempo

bludhoney.bandcamp.com/album/hold-it-together

New material coming soon.

Metal Gear Recs:
(Listened to The Raven, had some interesting progression and a cool almost stretched out aesthetic).
(ayy)

kraftpeak.bandcamp.com/

>electronic
>ambient
>drone

Rec:

hannibalvector.bandcamp.com/album/proper-language

>Slowcore fusion

This was the exact kind of sound I was looking for for my next record. Great stuff.

Thanks for kind words!
The release you have shared isn't up my alley so I can't really review it without sounding obnoxious. But I can see a very nice quality in this so it's a good way for people who are digging that sound.

"Inner Spittle (Proper Language)" is okay but it could be better if you haven't mumbled vocals into it. They are unnecessary if they don't add anything meaningful to the track. "High Pie in the Sky" feels really cheap. The sounds are cheap, they doesn't represent well, especially if you feel like this is a finished track. For me - it feels like a demo. Sadly, after that, I had to pass on your release. It gave me no reason to move on.

best ones

Hall of fame:
listening right now

varsas.bandcamp.com/
>cacophony, noise
>harsh noise wall
>ambient
>anything one can do with guitars and FL Studio

streamerror.bandcamp.com/

>lofi
>electronic
>beats

I still don't know why are you bothering making 1 minute tracks mate. Red pill me on that.

>red pill me on that

not him but literally listen to any hip-hop mate

this is rly nice btw

>any hip-hop
Yeezus' shortest track is 2:36 according to the Wikipedia. That's not a good excuse.

dude J Dilla's Donuts is one of the most lauded instrumental hip hop releases of all time and every track hovers around the 1 minute mark

if u have to check kanye's wiki page to bolster your argument then obviously hip-hop isn't for you

>if u have to check kanye's wiki page to bolster your argument then obviously hip-hop isn't for you
Well... Yeah... I wouldn't ask the question in the first place if I were listening to hip-hop.
Anyhow, redpill taken.

>You Little Cunt
Fuck off, your music and band name is trying to be edgy and out there but its just trite and boring

is kind of a trend in instrumental hip hop. I prefer a collection of ideas/a cycle rather than longer songs that could eventually bore the listener. Tomppabeats's harbour is the masterpiece of the genre imho, but I'm feeling you won't like it

Fair enough

chuckburied.bandcamp.com/album/no-worries-ep

>berrycore
>experimental doom
>1 take

discounteddanceparties.bandcamp.com

*sigh*
Just another meme crap

fair enough

;^)
thanks for the (you), listen to our first album also!

no one actually listens to the music in these threads, but I'll post anyways.

samweinberg3.bandcamp.com

>indie pop, singer-songwriter, folk

>no one actually listens to the music in these threads
I'll bite.

Heard "A Town Called Earth" and "Christmas Eve, 1992". Not my kind of music but hell, it's fine! I like the fact that you work with elements and the mix is superb too. These two tracks feel a bit same-y and I'm not too keen on the vocals, especially when you try to convey that you're angry - it feels a bit flat. And it's because of the vocals or that the music doesn't show that anger well, I don't know. Cover is sick though. I think people should listen to it, even though it is flawed in a few ways. It's good for what it is. Cool, easy going piano is a plus in my book.

Now let's see if you listen and leave feedback to anybody here.

slowhorsepublishing.bandcamp.com/album/olympic-runner

>experimental
>vaporwave
>new wave

Songs made from new wave jams and chopped up tracks.

recs

neutralitysound.bandcamp.com/releases
>experimental/instrumental rock

Bumponism

nirgal.bandcamp.com/
>harsh noise
>harsh noise wall
>blackened noise

Recs:

here
someone asked in the last thread for codes, so here you have some for the "Transient Life" release.
redeem at scrugley.bandcamp.com/yum/

cy2k-wuzq
hvy9-czg9
6d3k-hbj6
z4vk-vw9y
zeft-6wyf