Le 'experimental rock lad' look

>le 'experimental rock lad' look
how contrived. sad!

He was literally making experimental music before you were born

still better than 'le dramatic and sexy queen bey' look
Also Radiohead is borderline normie

>borderline normie
You need to socialize more kid.

Not that guy, but you mean they aren't normie? I mean, they're not exactly the stuff you put at parties, but 6/10 people that I know like them.

>but 6/10 people that I know like them.
probably 60/1000 people I know like them

You need to know more people.

people know of them but don't often know their music outside of Creep

>thom stepped outside

By "people" are you counting just people between the ages of 14-34?

I work with 50-60 year olds who don't know them.

I'm actually talking about really common people, not just hipsters and such. Everyone from my highschool like em, granted, it was a pretty hipsterish highschool. Went to med school expecting to see something different and it wasn't much of a difference. One of the most autistic thing I do is to browse everybody's music player/ipod/etc, most of them had Radiohead. Worked in a hospital after graduatiing and the ratio keeps the same. I even put Radiohead in my office and some patients recognize them.

Don't know why people act surprised when someone calls them "normie" (ignoring the dumb term), they were fairly popular in the 90s and early 00s.

Everyone gen x and below knows who radiohead is.
Normies think of them as the creep band.
They are pretty much the beatles of their generation.
Littrlly all of their albums are good, they have had a fucking 9 album streak of good albums, and the 10th one will come after thoms wife died, and he got butthurt because of trump and brexit.
Ess gonna be good.

i love radiohead so much
im glad i can have this emotional attachment with a band

>the only people in the world are who went to my high school

Also you must be 18+ to post on this board

When was that even implied m8?

Yep. Read it again.

it sucks because ive been a radiohead fan since high school and ive literally never met another radiohead fan
i even told a girl they should check them out and ofc since creep was the most popular song she listened to that first and thought it was weird

Where do you live?

I think somwhere around in rainbows the mainstream tried one last time to co opt him, kanye, miley cyrus, all those fucks wanted a thom feature or co sign.
But he just spat on them.
So they got off brand thom, chris martin

>pretentious faggots try to convince themselves Radiohead is still obscure
you fags make me depressed.

what?

All or nothing thinking is a sign of mental illness

England

What did you not understand the first time?

Only a sith deals in absolutes

were they ever obscure?
Well, I asked when was that implied and you responded with a yes.

shuddup NERD loooooOOOOOOOLOLOLOLOOL

>the irony when this is an absolute statement

>were they ever obscure?
Yes, from 1985 to 1993

So you don't know what a "yes" means?

it's called ratio dumbass

>were they ever obscure?
Nope, whoever thinks they ever were is actually retarded

pretty much every band is obscure at some point unless they were formed by already well known people.

I do. But if you answer a "when" question with a "yes", you clearly don't. Probably explains why you don't think Radiohead is popular.

I wouldnt say they are obscure, they came up in the 90's when it was important to not be perceived as "Selling out", when alt rock and weird shit could top the charts, not just niggers or pop music.
I would say radiohead are well known, but thom has made it seem like they are outside of the whole big mainstream pop system.
Its a very 90's thing.
You know, like nirvana being on a rolling stone cover wearing a t shirt that says "corporate music magazines suck".
Its a weird contradiction

>Probably explains why you don't think Radiohead is popular.
When did I say that?

Yes. Read it again. :^)

Quote me where I said it

>cauldron of britpop cliches

Quote me where I said all the people in the world went to my highschool.

Radiohead, despite the pop sound is outsider music given the trends. Doesn't mean they can't be popular.

Also, popular doesn't equal bad. Don't see why people get so defensive over it.

>You know, like nirvana being on a rolling stone cover wearing a t shirt that says "corporate music magazines suck".
>Its a weird contradiction

This is probably contributed a lot to his death desu, if it was not Courtney.

I do.

The point is that they know them, not that they like them

Kid A was literally the number one album in america at one time.
Like thats impossible today for a rock band, the "cool" fuckers hate rock now and finger themselves to beyonce or some shit.

I mean Kid fucking A was number one on the charts.

>Kid A reached number one on Amazon's sales chart, with more than 10,000 pre-orders.[33] In the UK, the album sold 55,000 copies in its first day of release,[28] the biggest first-day sales of the year and more than every album in the rest of the top ten combined.[28] It debuted at number one in the charts in the UK,[28] US,[89] France, Ireland, New Zealand and Canada.[90] It was the first US number one in three years for any British act, and Radiohead's first US top 20 album.[33][91] European sales slowed on 2 October 2000, the day of release, when 150,000 faulty CDs were recalled by EMI