Will any generous user help my life and buy me cs go? The asia locked copy is only 6$ on g2a. Please user

Will any generous user help my life and buy me cs go? The asia locked copy is only 6$ on g2a. Please user

So nobody?

theres this thing called a "job", you should get one

Who the fuck doesn't have $6? And if you don't have $6, buying you a game isn't going to help your life; it's just going to hurt it more.

Most people could OP but CS:GO will make you spend more than 6 bucks. If you don't have that free income in the first place you don't want to buy it.

Oh well

Eh no. I've played exclusively f2p games and couldn't give less shit about skins and other shit

Well I tried

What's that falling to the ground at the left in the gif?

tits, timestamp, or gtfo and I keep my money

Tits or gtfo

You like manboobs?

"Whhhhaaa I'm a spoiled little bitch who expects others to pay for my shit because I'm too lazy to work for myself, why are you people so fucking retarded, can't you see I need something??? Give me money already"

Tbqh i have no fucking idea famalam

Fraudfag

I'm a guy tho. Call me a faggot. Also does the post sound this whiny?

Meh I have no way to prove it's my post anyway

Why do you want asian copy?

What a whore.

No

It's cheaper than the global one. Also i'm from asia so doesn't matter

Not sucking a dick tho.

Ok

Its $6, fuck off 12 year old. Go hang yourself in your parents basement.

25 :d

My parents don't have a basement though

Yes, it sound's absolutely whinny. So much so that I thought you were a fucking female...

You are fucking male. Have some God damn self respect and earn your own money. Stop being a begging bitch like some welfare sucking nigger.

Shame on you for being such a bitch. Get off your ass and work. Go mow your neighbors law for $10 or clean up dog shit for some cash.

No work is below you. But begging for money like a fucking bitch for some bullshit should be below you.

If your Father hasn't told you this, listen to me as an older male I'm telling you now. The world is a ruthless place, you need to earn your own keep and not beg for money like a piece of shit.

Underage ban. Kill yourself

They live in an apartment where the fuck will they get a garage

Not garage. They have a garage i meant to say basement

This is where you are wrong.

Do you fap to all these meme?

if you're too lazy to earn your own money or buy your own games, why should i enable your laziness and give you what you want?

Im not your mother, go suck a fucking dick if you want csgo, you cunt.

What? I have like 600hours in paladins haven't bough a skin even with the free gold they give

Are you sad with your life? Why are you so angry user?

im sad because i dont want to give out my hard earned money to some fucking faggot who begs for everything in life?

you're fucking retarded.

A fool and his money are soon parted.

KYS

good attitude. Don't give your money to lost causes. Good for you.

Good for you

Go buy a card of CS GO, you oay in cash and you only have to do is go to Steam and enter the code.
C'mon user, it's a little bit expensive but it's better to have in Steam

I'm a retard but you're on a whole other level

the fuck is wrong with her head- area?

Idk but she's [spoiler]cute![/spoiler]

Oh well bye guys