My girlfriend denies she's fat. What can I do?

My girlfriend denies she's fat. What can I do?

Send her to me

End her life.

Yeah, she should avoid wearing dresses like that.

nothing she's fat

she is perfect and you don't deserve her if you think she is fat.

Is she pregnant?

dump her

show her this pic, rub it in her face while screaming LOOK AT THAT GUT, YOU FAT COW LOOK AT THAT!!!

constantly say things like 'I like a woman with a bit of meat pn her', preferably whilst giving her rump a slap

How far along is she?

That's a beer gut. Keep her away from the booze.

only one thing to do....

She's slightly chubby, but I wouldn't exactly call her fat. As long as she's not getting fatter I wouldn't worry about it.

If she is getting fatter, and she won't listen to reason, ditch the bitch.

Step 1: Stop giving her a hard time about the extra chub until after she delivers the baby. Even then, give her at least 5 or 6 months to work off the extra baby weight.

Extra weight gain during pregnancy is really, really common, cut her some slack.

Take knife, cut her open and remove fat.

Grab her right by the pussy and fuck her.

OP fucks fat chicks.

sage this boring stupid thread.

fuck her in the ass and post the recording of it

Marry her before its too late

Firstly, this isn't your Gf. If she was, you would've blacked out her face and not some strangers'.

Secondly, this woman would be smokingly hot if she would lose 20 pounds. Her face is great.

Thirdly, if this would really be your gf and she would lose weight she would be so out of your league she would be gone in a matter of seconds.

Slit her throat you fucking coward.

Make her emotionally dependant on you then subtly shred apart her self esteem with light hearted passive aggressive comments until she becomes bulimic - then when she achieves your body goal leave her for a woman with a better body for full effect

I agree op's probably some fag she has to put up with a work and stalks her while he slowly builds up the guts to get laughed at and filed a sexual harassment suit for harassing her.

Just exercise with her as an activity together.

Don't cut yourself on those edges little bro. Isn't it past your bedtime?

I'm so fucking stoned right now

That's not a baby bump, just a little bit of a gut.

Here are your options...

OP we need more pics. There's no way to tell from that one. It may just be a weird angle. Send more pics, maybe with less clothes

Pregnant, not fat you dumy

Tell her that Wolverine dies at the end of Logan

Beat her up for not agreeing with you. I always do it to my lady and she's submissive as fuck.

You have to be subtle about it. Try this. Next time you're having sex, you're on top, kiss her on the forehead, lean over to whisper in her ear "TAKE THAT DICK YOU FAT DISGUSTING PIG". Then start saying "YEAH FATTY, YEAH FATTY, TAKE THAT DICK. OINK OINK OINK" on repeat, in rhythm with your thrusts into her fat sweaty puss. Then at the end, when you cum and she's crying, get up like nothing happened. On your way to the bathroom to clean her sweaty ham juice off your cock, without even looking at her, say something reassuring like "that would have been much better if you weren't such a fat pig."

She'll get the hint and maybe start to change her diet or exercise habits the next day.

I'd want her to lose a few if I was with her full time. But as a one time thing, you could do a lot worse. A girl with something to hold onto is a good thing.

she ain't fat bro but if she can't see her paunch she's in serious denial

Found the fedoretipper whiteknight fag

Here is pic of her after our "little incident".

Post more of her

Ah yes, every bit of subcutaneous tissue on a woman's body is obviously a budding bouncy baby.

fuck you. go jump off a cliff.

cuck, you must be fat

Wow, I imagine she slammed with a door. LOL

Yo m8 she actually looks preggo

hitting your girlfriend is primitive nigger behavior

wholly shit! that fat whale just ate your girlfriend

Kill yourself

Kill yourself.