How do we keep Northern Europe pure from the Swarthy Southern Euros?

How do we keep Northern Europe pure from the Swarthy Southern Euros?

Build a European wall.

A hard task

Fill it with muslims.

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.
How dare you speak, you swarthy burger monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, bacon smelling mouth?
You are human trash, Tyrone Matinez Bob Joe Jr. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that the Americas can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the festering shit-leaking shart hole you came out of, you literal orangutan.
I hope you decide to ride your cousin, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give us a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. America’s obsession with Trying to become a western society is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally acting white is an american national pastime, they dress up as whites, do an impression of acting in shitty overlooked hollywood crocks of shit that retards worldwide hype about. They CANT WIN A WAR AGAINST RICE NIGGERS IN SANDALS sentiment in the average negro americunt is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.
Take your fat, greasy, black hairy fingers off your Balty Double Triple Deluxe Lard Crisco 70 pounder Prime Beef, hit the weights, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor. No amount of coconut oil and corn flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.
You nigger.
You make Mexico look like a beacon of civilization.
You are the Baltimore of the World.
Go fertilise your 2D waifu pillow, its the best you can hope for in life. Amerilard Cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an americunt "man" provided for a family, when not coming home from his piece of shit job mopping shart droppings off the floor at Walmart.
Die, Tyrone. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

are you asian?
they have that sneaky behavior

WERE BUILDING IT UPPPPPPPPP
TO BURN IT BAACK DOOOOOOOOWWNN

Body hair is disgusting.

girls like it

CHI

btw this is what this guy looks like

is that photoshoped?

Eres el haitiano o la que estaba en estocolmo?

His face is shaped like a pear

100% pure Portuguese Stock

Whores*

>says the west african

ummmmmmm racist much??

EL DELETÈ

>implying glorious med girls want to breed with beta cuck males of northern europe.

>flag
>less than 58% probability to be white

this guy is a spic who is extremely angry towords Mediterranean countries, probably due to feelings of inferiority about being spic. I reckon he feels as though if they are considered white then why can't he be even though he is most like likely 60 percent Indian while med people are the most influential and important people to walk the face of the earth. Many actual Americans feel no feelings of hatred towords Mediterranean countries or Europe in general just these mongoloids that have ruined the USA

Am I white please be honest I promise I wouldn't get angry

I would say the problem comes from Africa.

Yes the Berber DNA in Southern Europe comes from North Africa