Are any of you expats?

Im from France working in London. Did so because my gf is english. Anyone else moved over to somewhere else? How was the language etc for you?

>expat
you're an immigrant
integrate

So are JETs and other losers in Asia immigrants who must assimilate?

this user

I am German.

I am a Greek

This, expat is a hypocrite term for immigrant

>my gf is english
hot

this
expat is just a way for wh*te people to think they are somehow different from other 3rd world immigrants

t. Mateo Mtumbu

t. Pierre Blanc, expat working at the local deli who thinks Pajeet should go back to India

Yes

kys

t. Muhammad Khan

Brit in Albania.
I'm here because of the Chevery programme. Leaving tomorrow lads.

In America, the connotation of 'expat' is that you're going somewhere with money, whereas the connotation of 'immigrant' is shifting more toward 'refugee'.

I'm from Zimbabwe

Never moving back

My friend moved to France then to Belgium. He said total language immersion makes miracles, even local French peaople after some time didnt understand he wasnt French and asking from what region of France he is.

I'm from Spain and live here, the language wasn't a big issue because I could speak Danish

I despise the French and everything about you

I hope you die

Spent my first 30 years in Britain and then moved to the states. Now a dual US-UK citizen.

Black? Or an ousted white?

>my gf is english
FROG'D

White

originally from ireland but it's exactly the same as britain so it was easy to integrate

Danny?

I am chinese

no fuck off dont come back

They are. White "expats" in Asia are unskilled, obnoxious boors.

I'm Nigerian studying in Finland

i'm a brit in france on a 3 year term

my french is poor, just barely enough to cope with basic communications
language was not a job requirement because my colleagues are all international

Doubt that. I barely know the language. But I must say it certainly wasn't that bad here.

U serious?