/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Round II

/nzg/ - New Zealand General: Round II

Other urls found in this thread:

crimestoppers-nz.org/about/contact-us
twitter.com/AnonBabble

2 off them quads

>tfw you will never start a quads thread
>tfw why even live

Oh yeah, I got to see wiz bros dick last night. You guys may as well give up on being men just saying...

Is it as talented as the man himself?

I wish I were born a woman but am not mentally ill enough to become a Frankenstein woman.

I hope one day to find out.. I do have to visit Auckland at some stage this year.

He has been coming and going for ages. I am sure he will be back.

>going to auckland
>not going to go to marry uke
youll break his heart. dont tell him

Well only for a couple days. Week at the most.
Was going to go up for darts champs but CBF would rather just go see a friend and chill

I'm still here. It's fine, I have a fuck buddy now. Also turns out I'm extremely attractive to Asian women. Something about the ginger hair and slightly above average sized peen.

>tfw we're not friends

Something something asians having small penises

I would hang with you uke, my best friend moved up for work though and has been begging for me to visit. He's also ginger.

Gave up a long long time ago

:(

That was the implication, yes.

It's best we don't meet. I wouldn't be able to help myself. I'd probably marry you instantly. I don't need that shit in my life.

Just live with her for 2 years, the government considers it married anyway :^)

Damn, I am on the prowl for a husband.

Any fags in dunners?

Literal fags?
Yes.

No, it's considered defacto. It only effects what you own. You aren't legally considered the same person as in marriage.

Are you Q or someone else? Something to note is I have a mental illness that makes me fall in love with people basically instantly. It's intense and creepy.

It's 1am, shouldn't you guys be going to sleep to wake up for work in a few hours?

WINZ considers it marriage though so it's enough to fuck someone.

Q

well I mean, sure lol. lemme guess your name is Jakob

No they don't. They consider it a defacto relationship. Jesus dude, I am sorry you got fucked over by an ex but be gay somewhere else.

Don't have to wake up if i don't sleep. Not that i can.

My name is not Jakob. I'm also not actually gay.
I am in Dunedin though.

Previous thread needs another link to this one. They're still arguing about my mediocrity.

As per the rules of Sup Forums if I married you I would instantly be a cuck for being with a woman who has a child. I don't need that kind of stigma. I'm kind of a big deal around here.

That said, don't toy with my heart. I'm a tender fragile boy.

>le_clever_black_man.jpg

Queer quads has returned. Nice roll actual faggot.

Eh? No this has nothing to do with being fucked over by an ex, I was referring to WINZ counting it as a relationship, they're currently hounding me for having a female flatmate and trying to tell me that because I live with a woman it counts as a relationship with no actual proof.

>ginger
>Asian women like you

what am i doing wrong then

what the fuck is there to do here, other than drink or smoke

Yeah, they definitely do dude, they've been screwing people with it for a long time.

Fuck, hope you get it sorted man. Can you prove you're not financially dependent or anything?

In case you were meming because you don't actually know the name, it's called "roll safe".

Well today i learnt something

Have you tried not being ugly?

Have you tried getting a job?

Have you tried fingering your prostate?

you too? wtf

>Have you tried not being ugly?
Well, guess i'm fucked.

Jobs are for fags

WINZ is for niggers.

Welp I guess I'm gay now
>drink
>smoke
What else do you need?
Every day is a school day in cyber space, my dude

>Welp I guess I'm gay now
Kek demands it. You should go bi at least, heaps more options to get rejected.

It is a well known fact in this thread that I am in fact, a chubby chaser.

A hole is a hole.

Can't wait to sleep and feel nothing for a few hours.

I work at WINZ, the majority of the unemployed I see are actually white.

I probably shouldn't be saying this but yes, due to a technicality in the law this does count as a relationship by our standards, go get a job.

Fuck off, your job is literally telling people to get a job.

True facts my dude, best drop that uni shit asap.

>the majority of the unemployed I see are actually white
You must work in a white town. I see queues of niggers outside WINZ smoking their bene away.

dont you have a boss to suck off or something faggot? kill yourself

Finna drop out and study memeology nigga

Don't try to push your anti-white agenda here.

Remind me who keeps a roof above your head?

There are plenty of maori, just an extremely high amount of whites also. Oh, tip for anyone who is struggling to get a job at the moment, ignore the posted jobs you may see inside a Work and Income office, the majority of them don't get updated for months at a time, it's highly unlikely you'll find an open position there.

anyone here got any Deep Web sites for New Zealand-based drug markets besides Alphabay?

Who?

Any tips for a disabled Maori guy who wants to work?

Yeah bro

crimestoppers-nz.org/about/contact-us

If you can sound white, call centre work. No experience necessary and good pay. You sit down, offices are wheel chair capable if you can't walk.

Blogbro

anyone know what ever happened to blogfag?
>Schizophrenic breakdown?
>prison for stalking?
>finally killed himself and didn't even live stream it?

Who?

He only likes skinny bitches because they make his dick look bigger.

How about you and your fucking Aussie cuck friends fuck off back to some other site? This is an American board for American citizens only. Didn't you backwards ass Aussies get the memo?

Cheers brah. I can walk and what not, just can't read or write to well (dyslexia)

did anyone save his ramblings?

I might have. CBF looking right now though
If archivefag is still around then yes, guaranteed

Wot

seeare you new?

No, Sup Forums is constantly archived to several sites though so it's out there somewhere.

You have to take notes but you can get away with a lot of shorthand. The jobs usually involve emails but you seem fine here, just got to make use of spell check. Call centres also have a high turn over so there is always a job available.

I don't give a fuck what other peoples preferences are. Chubby chicks are better to cuddle. I am bony as so I don't need bone grinding bone. Chicks with a bit of fat don't notice the bones so don't get annoyed by it. Chubby chicks are also warmer in winter and due to usually poor circulation have nice cold feet in summer. On top of that, I like big tits and round asses, which chubby women usually have, and I find a little tummy fat to be appealing. People who don't like chicks who are a little fat have never fucked a chubby chick.

If you're capable of keeping a professional tone and have a less uh, "Guttural" accent than most Maori you may want to try phone work of some kind, or perhaps see if anyone is offering a desk job behind a computer somewhere.

You're too polite for Sup Forums. Just say Hori accent.

Shouldn't you be arguing about toilets and wearing a vagina hat?

Oh, that kind of disability. Yeah never mind. (Not trying to insult you, just figure that a desk job would be a fucking nightmare with all the note taking and such, you know?)

How hard is it to understand? You Aussie cucks along other Eurotrash faggots aren't allowed here anymore. Trump won, this is now American only. Just as it always should have been. You have to go back, back to Australian websites. You aren't welcome here.

You're going to be a ton of fun.

100% nightmare. working towards a teaching job, where i can just talk or type simple notes atm but I still need part time work.

Shouldn't you be fucking your sister while she imagines you are Crocodile Dundee? Isn't that what all Australian fags do?

>Triggered this hard by the mighty Anglosphere
You're part of this, nigga.

Well at least we know this guy is as ignorant as the rest of the amerifags.

Uh, why are you still here? Fuck, how bad is the Australian education system that you can't understand a simple command? Fuck off you Aussie cunt. It's over. Time to piss off.

Do you enjoy hunting? I'm not sure what the current demand is but I used to make a surprisingly decent amount of money possum hunting with my old flatmate, plus if you're the type of person who is usually up all night it'd be right up your alley.

I'm too polite in general tbh.

Go on then daisy.

>talks about incest
>is american

>Implying anyone from Australia is educated
>Implying America isn't the greatest country on Earth with the best educational system
Nice try Aussie. Go chug a Foster's while you get fucked by a kangaroo.

>Implies he isn't inbred
>Is Australian
Pick one you cunt.

We don't have kangaroos here. That is how ignorant you are.

Not even worth the (you)

Since when doesn't Australia have Kangaroos?? Fuck off.

I do haven't gone since i left the scouts though. Would need to find someone I could borrow a gun off, to many libtards around me and to poor to get my licence and a gun.

There's a couple of wallabies in the Auckland Zoo. They're pretty cool.

Since we aren't Australia haha.

You're Maori aren't you? Your cousins should have a gun.

I really should have a wank and go to sleep. Who saved Qs tits from the last thread? That blurry nipple won't do.

Nah those ones are in prison

Um.... Hate to burst your bubble there snowflake, but 'New Zealand' is part of Australia....

aaah, i have the sneaking suspicion that we are in fact our own sovereign nation

Someone should tell our prime minister.

not my prime minister.
he is a fake.

That's what Mick Dundee the king of Australia lets you think, but everyone knows Australia and New Zealand are the same place. Just admit that you are Australian and then get off my board.