How do you feel about is white bois...

How do you feel about is white bois? Im breeding with white women while you jack off to traps you fucking white monkey racist ass crackers

Pic is my white hoe and my.beautiful brown daughter

Other urls found in this thread:

url.vin/9Aw1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Well if I'm jacking off to traps then I'm obviously not interested in women anyway

why are niggers so dumb

Your bitch is fat. By the way you're bragging i'd wager you don't get many. Keep her, enjoy. Hope you're not muslim, pork is haram.

>memes are so boring in march that i'm waiting for summer
Goddamn, that's sad.

white cuck admitting defeat

Better than be a comloving fag, donkey

My pp is so small

Use a Max Ether, you'll get your pp back no problem.

Your comeback is as weak as your woman game. Enjoy lying to yourself that you're happy while you lust for hot girls you can never have.

faeriie williams lol you got a faebook

How many kids you have cracker?

How many children I may or may not have is irrelevant to the fact you're with a woman who has only ever had 2 men chase her. You and Captain Ahab.

Good

Ugly people should only breed with other uglies regardless of race.

user why are u screenshotting other peoples facebook to bait white retards on Sup Forums

This guy has a facebook profile pic its the same as OPs pic the name is faeriie williams

because he's a white boy trying to start a race war except he's no dillion roof OP's just a pussy.

i like how blacks claim they are taking over and stealing white women, but really they are just cleaning up the trash that sensible white men wouldn't touch with a ten foot pole.

Why screenshot? Or are you actually a white faggot making a faggot thread on this faggot site?

She probably fucking everyone bro... She got that look...

That is not your wife, but if it was she's not very good looking. You can have the uggos.

Bottom line is...you're still black...nothing can change that...sorry.

When will you be abandoning them?

Eyyyyyyy

Soon like i did to the previous 2

Kek

meanwhile, at OPs big mommas house...
url.vin/9Aw1

blacks are constantly trying to breed with white women because they want to lighten the skin tone of their genetics. They subconsciously hate their skin color and desire to be white, so they dilute the skin tone of their offspring to get them as white as possible. Blacks don't go after white women because they hate whites, they do it because they hate themselves.

>the skin tone of their genetics

Proof?

We do it to turn white into brown, we stay brown in the process ;)