/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previously on /bb/: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Hong Kong
Veto: Reddit
HoH Nominations: Tank and Waffle Cone

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477993148.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477442536.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477224634.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm
thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1503360/celebrity-big-brother-lineup-the-13-celebrities-going-into-the-celebrity-big-brother-house-tonight/
bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-rumors-new-season-fall-2016/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

frank

ROUND TRIP
O
U
N
D

T
R
I
P

Nicole/Vic/Corey 3way when?

The Z Files

>Her real name is Lisa but changed her name to an arabian sounding name.
>gender studies and african history degrees
>70K student loan debt
>fake tits
>yeast infection
>threatens other girls with violence behind their backs
>says chinky eyes
>Laughed when Tiff was crying
>Said she wanted to break Bridgette's other ankle
>Threw Bridgette's cookies in the trash several times and brags about it
>Threw a birthday party for a stuffed animal, to make Bridgette feel like shit because no one celebrated her birthday, and she even used the cake mix meant for her birthday.
>Reminder that Bridgette made sure Zakiyah's team was invited to the outback, because it was Zakiyah's birthday.
>calls Bridgette a little bitch
>was going to nominate Bridgette on her birthday and say happy birthday you are nominated
>25 july 2016 5:24 Am Zakiyah didn't wash her hands after changing her Maxi pad and now has her hands in the chips and cracker box and eating hummus.
>Zakiyah said BB17 will forever be her least favourite season. She said she got bored of it after Da'Vonne left

how does this happen

>The original Bridgette Eyebrow Conversation (June 27 at 12:20 am)
>[Zak enters the scene in the backyard with Messiah, Bridgette and Bronte]
>Messiah: They sent Tiffany out here to listen to us
>[Small talk about the crowd in the kitchen making pizza and Zak is there mentioning she's sleepy]
>Messiah: [James is] giving me weird eyes.
>[He goes on for a bit about James looking at him and them sending Tiffany out to spy. Paul comes out to the group and they fill him in...]
>Messiah: [Tiff] got caught off guard because Natalie went to talk to her.
>Paul: Look at my eyes. I f--kin hate that girl so much. If she died right now... [The group is caught off guard but laughs except for Messiah] That is how much I hate her. I f--kin hate her.
>Bridgette: I'd resuscitate her. Then I'd shave her [makes motion to eyebrow] ... noooo
>Paul: I'd shave both and glue them on...

>that last one

Paul is too young to have experienced the true glory of Jersey Shore

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477993148.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477442536.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468477224634.webm

caramel ice cream scoop in a waffle cone
MMMMMMMMMMMMMM
with strawberries, whipcream, and and hot fudge ontop!
SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE
I love it.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1468436428406.webm

he's 23 he could have easily experienced it

if you would have shut your fat fucking mouth and listened to him right now you would know that he didn't. I thought he was 22 tho, you're right

He just doesn't watch reality shows.

So they're making breakfast now? I thought they just ate.

Sadpost ahead:

>Be Bridgette
>Come into Big Brother wanting to have fun and bake
>Form Spy Girls alliance with your two best friends
>Get put on the block the first week but survive
>Win HOH and do what the house wants
>Get a dodo edit where you thank Frank for putting you up, without the part after where you say it is because you didn't want to potentially vote with the wrong side
>Public perception is that you are a floater and Frank's puppet
>Your best friend Bronte is put up as a pawn
>Win veto but hurt your ankle celebrating
>Win an Outback Dinner and invite Z because its her birthday
>Decide not to use veto as you are told Natalie will go up; Bronte is a pawn anyways
>Tiffany is saved by a flip at 2:15 AM
>Best friend goes home on your birthday
>Nobody sings happy birthday or does anything for it
>Become friends with Tiff since she feels so bullied she's stopped eating
>Get shit for hanging out with her
>Former best friend Natalie has stopped talking to you since Bronte left
>Z and Michelle throw a birthday party for a FUCKING STUFFED GIRAFFE using the cake mix and frosting given to you for your birthday
>Join the party and try to have fun which makes Z mad
>Tiff doesn't come to the party because she can't find her toy Gorilla which Day hid
>Have your cookies thrown out each night
>Have shit get talked about you
>People start leaving every room you are in
>People giving other people shit for talking to you or helping with your ankle
>Told all week that Day has a high chance to go home instead of Tiff
>Become super happy because Frank tells you the vote might even be 7-1 to send Day home
>Do a dance in front of the camera saying that's why you always stay positive
>Tiffany sent home 8-0

(Cont.)

>Last for 6 hours in HOH Endurance Comp
>Down to you, Day, and James
>James, showmance to your former BFF Nat, promises not to put you and Frank up if you throw the comp
>Throw HOH comp
>Go to Nat after to make sure everything is all good and she promises you it will be
>Nomination ceremony
>See your picture next to Frank's picture, the only friend you have left in this house
>Still hope, everyone says they are fine with getting Day if you or Frank can win veto
>Veto comes down to you and Michelle, a person who shittalks you and hates your guts
>Everyone cheering for Michelle
>Nobody cheering for you
>You lose
>Still have hope since everyone tells you Michelle might use veto on Frank and James might put up Day
>Turns out everyone was just lying to you, it was never going to happen and everyone still talks shit about you behind your back
>Know Frank will go home this week
>Know you will be alone with all these mean girls (and Paul) in the house

am i the only girl here?

if you would just post this one I would have read it but now that you post it every thread multiple times a day I'm not reading it because you're annoying

guys, im the victim

of course not -.-

whatre the pros and cons of being a bomb squad member?

what the fuck Day is on the feeds and its before dinner time. how is she awake

Finally catching up.

So, Paul figured out how to get into the secret room, but thought it was a good idea to do it in public?

So now everyone has a card when it could have been a few?

-Pros
>youre in the bomb squad, a 100% official member
>you get out the floaters
>you get out the strong players who win competitions
>cash will be in your pockets
>you can play the game with integrity
>You are bomb squad for life

Cons
>it's over, Devin finished it

It would only be fitting for this awful season to have Frank evicted on Thursday, opens the envelope, no round trip winner. Frank goes home.
>mfw

you is a plural word you stupid fucking nigger

shes eyeing those chips

>captcha is candy

I don't like defending Paul on account of him being an Armenian rat fuck, but accessing the room when he did was the best move.

Had he acted nonchalant and deflected suspicion someone else would have gotten it within the next half hour or less.

It's what Paul did AFTER he got out of the room that showcased his true retardation.

They were all figuring it out at the same time. He could've listened to the message and waited until night to go in, but someone else would have figured it out before then. Also, he didn't know what was in there when he went in.

He should've just told everyone instead of half-lying like he did.

>mfw this guy doesn't want Bridgette's mistreatment brought to light
>mfw he thinks a BB thread should be about him
>mfw he doesn't realize that not everyone is like him and has the time to be in each thread

post yfw Nicole wins AFP

>Armenian rat fuck
Are you the Turkish guy that gets angry whenever he mentions the genocide?

its open for 4 weeks, i think enough of them would have figured it out and told the others. bridge, corey and victor all figured out the code on their own and frank and james were dialing numbers way before paul

his only mistake was trying to cover it with his stupid lies. what he should have said was it was a one time trip and he got a ticket and now its locked

I'm the other (You)

But...

Fuck it

>be a superstar in the bb fandom
>everyone knows your name and respects your play
>girls have made youtube compilations and tell you how much they love you
>majority of fans are girls, plenty of hot ones like my gf claire
>be one of the few who actually won
>be incredibly based and just all around great guy
>abandon all of this opportunity to get a claire tier gf and go for a reddit tier gf
ian pls

You know what I love? Going on Sup Forums so I can read what some other faggot is saying on twitter

Eh, she's not wrong. People freak the fuck out whenever Nicole tries to play the game.

Whoa

Who let the cast of BB15 in here

Reminder that Ian was ABSOLUTELY CONVINCED that the code to access the room was 211-211-211

Reminder that Ian "solved the puzzle"

oy vey

>niccole's game thus far
>trusting frank
>touching correy's dick

Amazing gameplay.

you do you mate they are sittin rite

watch the n bombs ginamarie

No, whenever she lies people complain. When she cuddles with Corey or trusts Frank everyone's calmer.

don't forget she also threw Frank under the bus while constantly complaining about Frank throwing her under. holy shit her laugh is making my ears bleed

See, this is what I'm talking about.

ratgirl a shit but dat bod on fleek doe

queers is a bad word now?

it was PARIS spelled out on the numpad

She has been flakey and flip floppy. What move has she made? She always goes with the majority.

frank's the only guy who walks around with a fuckin' shirt on

she's acting like Frank is the devil for what he's said this week but she did the exact same thing to him 2 weeks ago. she can do it but she can't be such a whiny cunt when other people do it to her then

depends on the context of how its being used and it was just something CBS did to make it seem worse and less offensive for the viewers

jokers is talking about banning douche

Watch the N-bombs Boogie.

I think most people just don't like someone who plays both sides and constantly flip flops. Occasionally we'll like someone like that if we think its because of strategy, but if we think it is because they are a scared rat then we don't respect that.

>Pic related: Andy who played a much better rat game than Nicole ever will and still is hated

Yeah this is a bit of a double standard. Frank's the one who kept trying to blow her shit up. But to be fair, niccole lying about not saying something isn't the same as playing the game. All her "moves" were in relation to frank. The rest was playing cleanup by saying "nooooooo...never"

>half the house is less popular than a man who lasted one day and one night in the house

PAUL GOING TO WIN THIS WHOLE SEASON JUST LIKE ANDY

She's throwing Frank under the bus because she wants him out. Why are you expecting her to be completely truthful on Big Brother? And then you complain about her not playing the game while simultaneously hating her whenever she does play.

q-bombs
f-bombs
d-bombs
n-bombs

pls, we are trying to have a lively family discussion here. watch it.

>he gave us Eggsquester
>and one epic Battleback

sorry, i'm a little retarded, let me try that again

>depends on the context of how its being used
no it doesn't. I can say you are a jerk with complete malicious intent and it isn't gonna be censored. I can call you a shithead jokingly and it will be censored.

queers are fucking faggot queers

real talk
how many of you are on the spectrum?

thesun.co.uk/tvandshowbiz/1503360/celebrity-big-brother-lineup-the-13-celebrities-going-into-the-celebrity-big-brother-house-tonight/

who will be watching and rooting for frankie?

>playing the zx-spectrum

What are you, poor?

>she can do it but she can't be such a whiny cunt when other people do it to her then
>she can do it but she can't be such a whiny cunt when other people do it to her then

finish reading my post

>And then you complain about her not playing the game while simultaneously hating her whenever she does play.
show me where I said that

God i would cut off an arm to see her get rammed with his BBC

Just another reminder that for Glenn to have come back he would have had to:

>Beat Jozea in a physical/balance comp
>Beat Victor in a skill comp that involves running to get balls
>Beat Bronte in a memory challenge
>Beat Tiffany in a puzzle that you had to climb on a wall to do

>mfw

sure it does when it is CBS

if you say something like, how that looks queer they will allow it but when its a reality show and they are trying to paint a picture of bigoted mean girls, they will censor it to sensationalize it

BB told bridggette to watch the f-bombs last week when she was talking mad shit with frank. half her dialogue is being censored

Michelles laugh is....... not endearing.....

>little

I make 125k a year

Okay, why can't she?

also what was up with the POV this week being otev? what if the returnee was on the block, they weren't in the house for the shit that was said they couldn't get them right

damn, half of these people look inbred

how the fuck is da'vonne so high up there? I can't even understand what she says half the time.

for the memory challenge you had to run to the monitors

I was just about to say this might be the haggiest bunch of QTs I've seen on Big Brother in a while

they probably would have swapped comps for something else if victor was playing

Brits are so silly. I heard one say ZED-BRA instead of Zebra. Its X Y Z. Not X Y ZED.

Is regular UK Big Brother even over yet?

its literally the pot calling the kettle black. she's a vet she's supposed to understand its a game, if she shits on someone she should expect to be shit on in return but instead she's like a little angel that has never done any wrong like whyyyyyyyyy is he being so mean to meeeeeeeeee

LOL Production really wanted anyone but Glenn to come back

Though I don't think they quite wanted who they got either

>celebrities

LITERALLY WHO

ancient soap stars that only appeal to brittsh housewives/qweens

>tfw you got the worst girl

he looks like herman munster there

why the long face?

Btw guys I think this season is big brother karma:

We said 17 was shit and the cast was terrible while it was going on when in retrospect it was actually pretty good

>ratings down

Now we have the least amount of game/strategy I've ever seen in all the seasons I've watched of Big Brother, coupled with a cast with no personality who like to shittalk and bully

>ratings up

mfw

he should count himself lucky michelle didn't latch on to him like she's trying to do Frank

I genuinely don't think you understand how this game works.

You don't have to be honest all the time, you can make other people look bad to try to improve your own position. So when she wants Frank out, she tries to make him look like the devil. She won't admit her own faults because that would hurt her game. Get it?

it's almost certain that BB20 will be All Stars after this announcement right?

bigbrothernetwork.com/big-brother-19-rumors-new-season-fall-2016/

half of them are just famous from US reality shows way to go bongland. this was my favorite write up though what a shit country

Arguing on Sup Forums

they went up for one episode, the average is still lower than 17 which is the lowest ever

this isnt real, bb19 is not happening in the fall

Doubt this

Denhart's an idiot.