How do I get a sexually abused ptsd girl to want to have sex again?

How do I get a sexually abused ptsd girl to want to have sex again?

Talk to a professional
Do something

stockholm syndrom, works like a charm

Be emotionally available, then don't be

Have her talk about her sexual abuse. When she starts crying, rape her

Genius!

date doctor

faggot

Just force it on to her. She needs to put out. Take if you need to. Do it in public so she is ashamed more.

You don't, you move on and find one that isn't damaged goods.

The damaged ones are the best. You can get then to do some fucked up shit.

what was the name of her molestor....
make a roleplay let her call you by the name of mighty molestor and molest her

This.

I've dealt with this shit before. Basically 99% of the time they will never be able to get over it. Find someone else.

Except this one doesn't want sex.

You guys should try making out slowly, and when she is ready then she is dude. That's all I can say, if she doesn't go to a professional.
Worked for my gf.

use her history to manipulate her and make her your slutty sex toy

You force her to accept it as inevitable and use the tactics of her 'abuser' to gain maximum control.

My gf was raped up the butt so im not going to get anal anytime soon. But at least I can fuck her pussy whenever I want

MDMA

Then she's better prepared than most to deal with the experience. Remind her that a relationship is give/take. Sometimes we have to do things that are not pleasant for our other half. In this case you have to traverse the well worn track of her ass, as her daddy presumably did.

Cuckquean her. The jealousy will make her cave eventually

make her feel like anything she refuses is because of her history, and use it yo make her a cum slut

Easy just rape her.

So. It is her duty. Break her and the you will have a dream girl.

How do I give it to her without her noticing?
Just dissolve it in a drink?

Tell her she has a week to get over her ptsd or you'll sexually abuse her

Shut up faggot

>MOAR TEENS HERE.

Granddad actually.
I try to approach it like you said, and she's really cool about other stuff but she freaks if I mention anal. I cant even stick my thumb up there when we fuck doggystyle

Make her feel safe. Remind her that there are good people in the world as well, that you can be better than just someone who gave her the worse experience of her life. If she has a block like that, she most likely won't have casual sex, but rather have with someone she can trust. You can start slow, by kissing her in the neck, stimulating her sexy spots, make her get sexually aroused, make her actually want it.
It has to come from her, not from you. Stop thinking with your dick and think with your compassionate mind. Then later you can do both.

Drugs you fag. Any woman will let you rail them up the ass after a line of blow.

Your name begin with B?

What Would Fritzl Do?

Don't waste your time. Either the cunt starts putting out, or you leave. Are you man, or a bitch?

Rape again

Probably your best bet. Dont sneak it, just offer her some. Otherwise move on. Sex triggers her ptsd, unless she gets real help itll be very rare and never exciting.

That's the worst fucking idea ever.
Do you think you're living in a movie or a cartoon or something?
Jesus Christ I hope you're just trolling.

Well. Since the ptsd is triggered by sex.
The only way is to help her over het ptsd. Only then will you be able to have sex with her.
She should get treatment. It could take a while.

So be patient and wait for treatment to work. Or move on if you're really desperate for sex right now.

Roofies, record it and show it to her. She'll come around

Lots of quality advice in this thread, OP. You should have all you need.

you trick her

She's already broken down. Just continue it and make her your slave.

Have done it before. It's a lot of fun.

You haven't done shit you fat fucking neck beard. Go lie about your life on reddit

A Gun?

Literally this, just tell her how it works, she should really like the idea.

MDMA is actually used for these things in therapies.

You don't. Run away. Broken forever. Been there, tried that.

No it's true user.

I'm not a neckbeard like you.

Rape her, probably.

Getthelube.com

Fucking faggot.

My name is Joseph
My best advice would be to rape her over and over. She will eventually come around.
Either she will come around or she will get a child you can get with, whatever comes first m8

Her own grandfather fucked her butt?

What a fucking legend.

>protip she just doesnt want to fuck you