Obvioushit shit that some people may not have thought about...

Obvioushit shit that some people may not have thought about, or stuff you realized after many years that should have been obvious.

> the old poem says "little lambs eat ivy" not "little lambs divy"
> never say "this is a picture of me when I was younger." every picture of you is a picture of you when you were younger

That's all I got. Entertain me, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5yR0wlrq_h4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The last thing I stick up my ass is always the first to come out. Well almost always.

Trump is a great President

Good concept for a thread, but i cant contribute

You have known your parents for your whole life, but they've only known you for a portion of theirs.

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

No one has ever stood in an empty room.

We park on driveways, and drive on parkways.

There is braille on drive-thru bank machines.

If you're 20 years old, you're probably older than every dog on the planet.

Mares eat oats and does eat oats and little lambs eat ivy a kid will eat ivy too, wouldn't you? It may sound queer and funny to your ear a little bit jumbled and jivey

Michael Collins, the astronaut who took this photo, is the only human, alive or dead that isn't in the frame of this picture

If you close one eye, you see your nose. With both eyes open, you don't see it.

K Mitch hedberg

if you close both eyes you also cant see your nose

You're considering people on the far side of the earth in frame?

The words inflammable and flammable mean the same thing.
As children we all went on car rides and imagined a little man dodging obstacles outside the window (you thought only you did that)

He was on a motorcycle.

Is an orange named after the color, or is orange named after the fruit?

>Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be.

false, the youngest you will ever be again, I have been younger than I am now, so that one is bad

Still doing it on my daily train rides

Are you retarded?

Thank you.

Perhaps, because I just re-read that and well yea...my fault

if you don't tuck your shirt into your pants
you're tucking your pants into your shirt

When you go to the dentist, he performs a cavity search within a cavity search.

When I was much younger, on my kindergarten room's bathroom door was a peace sign. When I asked what it was called, I misheard them and I called them "pee signs" instead. No one corrected me.

An atom is so small, an atom sitting on the surface of a golfball is the same size comparatively as a golfball sitting on the entire earth.

Baa-Baa Black Sheep, The Alphabet Song, and Twinkle Twinkle Little Star all follow the same tune.

>When I was much younger, on my kindergarten room's bathroom door was a peace sign. When I asked what it was called, I misheard them and I called them "pee signs" instead. No one corrected me.

It wasn't until 10th grade bio that I found out it's "lactose intolerance" and not "black toast and tolerance".

The color is named for the fruit. Before the discovery of the fruit the color was known as redish yellow

And raise and raze sound the same but mean complete opposite of each other.

>every single keanu meme the thread

And that tune was originally composed by Bach

The song's refrain, as written on the sheet music is actually "liddle lamzy divey", it's the lyrics in the bridge that are "little lambs eat ivy", when he explains it. technically you're wrong fuckstain.

You mean Mozart.

>Non-native English speaker
I pronounced the "Is" in "Island". Fixed it myself when I was 12, almost finishing grade school.

There was a day that your mom put you down and never picked you up again.

someone likes George Carlin

Your second ''thought'' about the picture is a Mitch Hedberg qoute.

if you want peace, you must prepare for war

>feelyfeelyfeels.feels

>> the old poem says "little lambs eat ivy" not "little lambs divy"

does eat oats and mares eat oats and little lambs eat ivy. christ, who didn't know that? there was a song about it.

i noticed that the first time I flew. took me about 2 seconds to figure out what it was for.

> black toast intolerance

it was in the last place i looked

>it was in the last place i looked
because what idiot would find something and then keep on looking

>your new coaster will make it incredibly hard to spill your drink

So will leaving the lid on it.

How is he wrong?. He's actually right on both counts then, fucknuts

OMG, septuples!!! God has spoketh

Then you'll stain the beautiful mohagony coffee table your mom just spent $2000 on

The opposite of evil is not good, its virtuous .

by empty you mean without walls ?

Being asleep feels the same as being dead, except temporarily (provided you don't remember the dreams).

Being dead feels the same as being not yet born.

If we ignore everybody born after that picture was taken you retard

Maybe if the blind guy is a passenger in a taxi or something? Or has a sighted friend driving him?

They're still located within the frame, just blocked by the planet from direct view.
People on the near side may be blocked from view from clouds or buildings.

Harsh

OP is a faggot

Oranges were originally called noranges (from the Spanish naranja) but the name changed when a norange was gradually changed over time to be an orange.

Depends on what it's an atom of surely?

Except that all the matter that makes them up is in the frame. If you count dead, decomposed people, you also have to count precomposed people.

That is retarded
Dead people at least we're people.
Unborn people do not yet exist.

exactly, but people say it all the time

Not really, at least for the purposes of most people's understanding. Also, theoretically, the electrons could all be bunched up in the center of the nucleus, or be spread out across the entire universe and still be part of one atom, because they,re technically a wave-particle duality, where the wave describes the probability that the particle is in any given position at any given time.

i was alive 36 years before i learned theres an arrow showing you which you fill your tank on

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

I still do that

It's only on more recent cars I think. I've had older cars that didn't have it on.

>men don't benefit from marriage
>most women claiming to be 'gamer girls' today are only doing it for the attention, and are the same ones who shame men for liking vidya games, anime, and comics
>family members, like friends, usually only talk to you when they want or need something. other than that, you don't exist to them.
>Rightists typically claim that liberals and leftists are 'too emotional,' while they themselves get offended over beer commercials, TV shows deemed 'not patriotic enough,' and instances where someone questions their religious and/or political "beliefs"
>old fucks don't care about the environment because most of them already have one foot in the grave
>tax isn't theft
>usually, the main women who claimed that they were going to 'wait until marriage' throughout their adolescence have become single mothers before they even hit 29
>many Marvel superheroes are copies of DC ones

>tax isn't theft
Nice try.

If you think so, stop using roads, the postal service, and pretty much everything else your taxes pay for. Also, I guess we can count you out of being 'defended' from our already bloated defense budget...to which I wouldn't blame you.

If you think taxes isn't theft, try not paying them.

People do that all the time..usually by not working.

i would assume it means once youre in the room. its not empty anymore

Remember /b - wherever you go - there you are!

No, it's not theft. It's a legalized protection racket.
Government says, "hey there productive citizen, that's a fine looking paycheck you got there. It'd be a shame if someone were to take your assets by force and imprison you. Maybe you pay our taxes, maybe all this goes away.

No matter where you go, there you are.

You a ancap?

durp! think before you post next time

No, small government libertarian. I don't totally object to taxation, just its existing form.

>protection racket
because if the govt wasnt there at all, nothing bad would happen to you

I like anchovies

>yfw you realize that the derivative of the area of a circle is it's circumference

The Trump can't be stumped

Yeah, and mafia protection kept the stores safe too.

>yfw when you realize the derivative of the volume of a sphere is the area of a circle

every single on of us once came out of a dick

she's begging for it

That is most likely what happened originally with tomatoes. In the middle ages people thought they were poisonous.

Nein, Mozart. K.265

youtube.com/watch?v=5yR0wlrq_h4

size of atoms compared to eachother is nothing next to size on atoms compared to macro objects,
the difference of the former adds almost nothing to the difference of the latter.

unless your talking about a naked proton which is hydrogen that is much much smaller than a large atom with its electrons.