Wake up in this body one morning. What do?

Wake up in this body one morning. What do?

Same as usual. Suck as many dicks as possible.

strip naked and masturbate

rub my clit and slot until it's sore and bleeding.

My nigga stick to the routine

Now what do if her bf starts calling her phone?

Have sex with my old body.

Masturbate, taste my cum, finger my ass then lick finger, lick tits, suck and lick my feet, send nudes to my real self, go on Omegle and masturbate with other girls. That's what popped into my mind.

You got a full plan there my dude

If she has a sister would also get her dirty panties and lick them, put in my vagina, cum and then lick them panties.

But what if

Ignore it or text back to say I'm busy

What do if he shows up in the middle of your fun times?

Lol not do anything sexual with him for sure. Also who is this girl and how u got this pic?

Kek. Secret techniques. Why not take her body out and do some crazy shit in public?

Catfish? Try hook up with a girl for sure.

Not catfish fam. Just some bitch I know

Well dump more

Sure man. But is there any girl you know you wish you woke up as?

start training ASAP

There is. She's Indian and pretty sure she's a virgin since she don't seem sociable much. Got no pic though.

Your girls Indian?

Yes, but in UK.

Very simple. Start training to get an even nicer physique. Then proceed to start visiting higher end parties to get to know some moderately rich guy who will pay for my nose and tit job (nothing too crazy, just get those tits a little fuller and make that nose prettier). Proceed to obviously dump the guy and work my way up to richer older dudes who pay for all my expenses and a high standard of living. After a few years of marriage divorce and get his money.

Attractive women can have such easy lives.

>Very simple
>Creates a >3 year plan while everyone else creates a day plan.

Damn. So what's the first thing you do as her? She's an introvert so maybe go out and pop that cherry?

This dude. You have a plan and know what you want. 10/10 sir.

Plebs live a day at the time.

>you will never wake up as a cute girl, dress up in cute clothes, masturbate, and hook up with a cute gf

Why even live right?

I would probably start off by double checking to see if I'm dreaming, count my fingers, check the time, etc. Then I'd start taking my clothes off. The image would probably get me horny so I'd masturbate...probably for a few hours at least. Try to get myself to squirt, play with toys in different holes, everything I found think of. After that, I'd gather whatever valuables that are easy to carry in q backpack, I'd call my wife, explain what was going on, and have her meet me to take me home. Then my wife and I would sex for the rest of forever and be Merry. Yeah. That sounds like what I'd do.

Well masturbate a lot and do all the things I first said.

If the wife's cool with it then why not

Oh yes. The wife is cool.

Bless u for chill wife

Post bodies you'd like to wake up in my dudes

I'd find a group of men to tie me up and use my body, all grabbing breasts, my ass, every part of me, fucking my ass, my pussy, choking me with cock. Filling me witth cum and making me feel like I'm nothing but a set of holes to cum in

Omegle is a sausage fest. It's against the rules to have nudity in the cams.

You have to use the right tags user :^)

I want to be a small, cute, asian girl!

learn the dance moves to lets groove

This is pretty much what I want to look like as a woman

>find out how to make myself cum rubbing my clit and fucking my vagina
>order some sex toys and lingerie
>order some slutty clothes/skirts/dresses/heels/leggings/lingerie
>be a massive attention whore and use my looks for money, economic advantage, finding a more successful male partner with a huge cock
>get fucked hard by him and let him pay for me like a lazy piece of shit
>work out to maintain body
>live happy easy life as beautiful woman

A man can dream.

Kill myself because I'm no longer white with blonde hair and blue eyes. Even if it doesn't take me back to my old body, I'm out of that one.

Fap?

Work the inner thighs, change attitude, obtain a position of intellectual superiority and exploit the idiots who devote their efforts to me.