What are the best jobs?

What are the best jobs?

Report your job, why is the job you mention the best job (we're not only talking money here. Why is it the best job)

How much will/would the job help you get women?

Computer programmer
It's not the best job, it sucks.
It also doesn't get me laid.

Doctor in military service here.

Pay is good, but workload/time spent working is too big.

My exams weren't that long ago, so can't tell if it's really a chick magnet or not.

Freelance journalist

It's pretty decent job because I see lots of places and meet lot's of people. Also I like to write and I love the fact that people are interested to read my stuff.

Doesn't pay well. Doesn't get me laid in-job (gotta keep professional) and girls are generally not that impressed.

Best job to get laid is probably something like snowboard/surf instructor. Or just any job that makes you rich bc we all know what women like the most.

Baker
not great, but use to be pretty alright. Management changed and the whole place went straight into the ground and now ever day is complete bullshit.
Doesn't get you laid because it fucks your schedule, up early in the morning and in bed at 5pm.

I am a rabotauy on shinomontazhka, polet normalniy, but not match pay.

My Man
How did you get into the business?

no employment

get 1100€ a month
can earn additionally 430€ a month without loosing my gibs
have to spend 1 hour every 3 months at the agency

dont feel bad about it, because 100.000+ sandniggers came the last year and get the same, why should they but not me

Where you from?

have you tried turning it off and back on again?

Not op, but looks like Germany. Hartz IV-Beppo.

I used to bea journalist and hated it. Now i'm a police officer. Literally the best job i've ever had.

Dog walker.

I think it's obvious why this is the best job. Literally no stress. I don't even have to show up on time.

little further south, otherwise it would have been 1.000.000+ sandniggers

True, sad, story.

Hartz neger unite

Does it one get annoying having to walk your mum everywhere?

kek

CPA at an accounting firm. 2 years in and I make 60k +bonus and benefits.

I don't meet or get chicks at work but some of the young professional networking events have a lot. I would say the only way it helps get chicks is that when they do finally come over my adult lvl apartment with all my fun stuff is always commented on.

Cable installer, make over $60k a year, and I don't pay for internet, tv, phone, or home security. Plus my shit works all the time. Drive a company vehicle, and it stays at home, so my day starts when I get in the van. Only downside of the job is the hoarders and stupid customers.

got any good greentext about a hoarder or a stupid customer?

I used to be a field service manager for Dish. It mostly sucked cock.

I live in a hillbilly area, so stupid customers are constant, especially when they try to work on their own shit and don't want you to know.

Have had a lady argue with me for 20 minutes that her boxes were working 2 days ago, despite the fact the power cords were missing. She had no idea what I was talking about.

People call in because their 10 year old computer froze, and its our job to fix it because it connects to the internet. Or it takes to long to boot up, so our internet must be too slow for it to boot faster.

Had a lady in an apartment bitch her wifi wasn't working because it wouldn't reach the laundromat 3 blocks down the road.

And lets not forget the fact that there are only two of us that work in this area, so when I come across the worlds most fucked up wiring put together with store bought cable and gold splitters; saying "the last technician out did it" isn't going to fucking fly.

Then there's the hill fold who want cable ran to their shed, 6 tvs in their trailer, and complain when they're consistently 2 months behind on their bill and we shut them off because they tried to pay on a bank holiday weekend. Yeah, if you owe $800 and get your service shut off, we still have to show up when you complain it doesn't work.

Pic related. Front yard of the trailer I was at Friday.

Support worker for mentally handicapped people. It's so so, sometimes it's as easy as a free trip to the cinema email to accompany a client. Other times its fighting off the aggressions of a mentoloid.
It doesn't get me laid, but I have a gf so I'm not actively looking and I wouldn't try and pick up a girl with it.

sounds shitty m8

what about the hoarders tho?

Yeee Bread baker here, actually management is pretty solid where I am, but the 11pm-9am schedule is definitely rough, the only chicks are the ones I work with and the gf, not pussy magnet work

Worst hoarder house I was ever in was about 3 years ago. Just stacks of newspapers, magazines, un-opened VHS tapes, and of course empty cans and over flowing ashtrays everywhere. Would have to walk through the 2 foot corridor in each room, and dig my way to the walls (there was no cable anywhere in the house, and of course they wanted 9 tvs and internet). Kneel down on the floor and my pants would get wet, so I just pretended it was water. Smelled a cat, never saw a cat.

Then there's the animal hoarders. Have had houses with 5 overflowing litter boxes in the kitchen. Have one house here that had at least 17 cats and a Saint Bernard in the house; then they went and added a giant poodle looking dog.

Of course my favourites are the ones you can smell from the street. I just burn my clothes on those, because that stench will never come out. They pay for our uniforms, and my supervisor has seen me go in houses he won't, so they don't really care.

Now that's just me, some techs will refuse to go in houses like that, so it's not like they force us, but here it happens too often for me to refuse 20% of my jobs, so it's become my speciality.

Kudos though to the techs up north in the city. We got some guys from Gary and Chicago that don't flinch on a job when a drive-by is happening.

wow.. gross, dude.

you ever get any hot chicks who are dtf?

Computer programmer, love it, and it does get me laid.

Field project manager. Handle a team of about 14 people who go in and reset grocery stores. Along side other teams overal totalling around 50 people.

20 hr. With Drive time paid and mileage, hotels are free and almost always highend.

Good for booty cause im 27 and get to dress sharp and do allot of pointing and orderig around. Grocery girls are undrpaid and usually not tok bad looking, and im I a different state every week. Easy to lay a random in 4 days. Plus per diem is 46 dollars so I dont even pay to feedem.

Circus Director. I work with some of the most beautiful and athletic women (and men) in the world. Lots of burlesque and dancers too. It's a good life.

computer programming doesnt get you laid. you get uself laid and use computer programming as a way to facilitate that. you probably use programming as a talking point or your expertise gets you close enough to people for charm to do the rest.

Comercial airplane pilot.
You earn the six figures and you become a pussy magnet. Even the ugly and shy guys gets hit on by hot girls if they go out with the uniforms.

It does happen occasionally, but the bitches are usually nasty as hell, so I just ignore it.

Some techs do get it worse than others though: have one tech who is a total metrosexual pretty boy who had a male customer spend the entire visit in a towel lying on his bed watching him fix the tv. He was disappointed when the tech mentioned his wife and three kids.

Usually though, it's a scam of someone trying to get something from the company or into something super kinky. One tech got hit on by a lady who said she was home alone, so he made the call to get out of there before he got involved in something that would get him fired. As he drove off the lady and some man came out of the house together, so she was in no way alone.

Field Sales Engineer, get paid basically for talking with people, lot of traveling, visiting new places and meeting new people. Company pays for all my expenses. Good while you are young,

Firefighter/Paramedic
I dont make a lot of money but the schedule is awesome and women love firefighters. Sadly I'm on the ambulance way more than fighting fires, but I get to save lives and look good doing it. Women love the uniform.

Forest park ranger.
>Work free hours without a real boss.
>No stress.
>Spend time in nature.
>Get fit and healthy.
>Money is great, 17 dollars/hour plus benefits.
>Meet tourists and people from all over the world.
>Ladies back in town lows me, the forest hardens a man and his looks.
9/10 job.
>pic related. My office.

High school English teacher
Love the job because I can do whatever I want and it's fun
Wish the money were better but I can't really complain when I get my summers off
As for getting women...not really, no. Well... other teachers, sure. We're kind of a quirky, incestuous group, us teachers. I worked at one school where the gossip and scandals and love triangles were sitcom-worthy.

Are you the guy who carries the tomahawk? From the other thread?

Freelance live music photographer

>tour with bands and festivals
>parties backstage with rockstars
>job itself pretty fucking fun
>free tickets to any gig
>decent pay
>chicks at shows and gigs dig it as you have special access and a decent talent that provides money
>work a few hours a night and get paid enough to sustain yourself

Sure am.

fucking scrub that logic is the dumbest ever. you are one of them now. pls kill yourself.

My dream job. Looks fucking nice.
Is it all year? Or part time?

We spend too much time on here don't we tomahawkbro?

I'm a professional pisser. I get on stage and piss really accurately and really hard for a very long time. I get 600 USD per show, and each show lasts 15 minutes. It's a great job because I really like the taste of water and it gets me laid because girls love when someone is good enough at something that they can get up on stage to do it. Doesn't matter if it's peanut juggling or pissing. Still gets you laid for some reason.

Yup full time. I work 6 weeks at a time, get 2 weeks off and then another 6 weeks,
Hours depends on what needs to be done and can range from 2 hours per day or 10.
But I always get payed for 10 hours per day.

sounds fucking nice! where do you live?
what kind of music?

Haha probably. But right now I'm chilling in a cabin waiting for nightfall. Going out to check the illuminated path around town, replace lights if needed. Sup Forums is a good time spender.

You really are living the dream, aren't you? Fucking jelly

>private security
i am not talking about being mall guard, theme park guard etc. but you will have to start there unless you are ex LEO or military. i'm talking private security that does body guard details, transportation details and high risk security.
you get to travel(usually travel well), meet a lot of people including celebrities(boss them the fuck around as well), go to exclusive stuff no normal person could go to, learn secrets about people that media would kill to know, and its flexible. you can work a\a little or a lot depending on assignment

Consider my self lucky that's for sure.

also: has to take any shit job the agency offers or no moneyz anymore

Engineer. Make 112k a year.

Love the work HATE the people and company. Last company the people were alright. Here they're all idiots.

> Freelance Journalist

Unemployed

Heavy equipment operator
Pipelines

How much i make depends on the year
Usually about 80,000 in about 7 months of the season

Them i go on unemployed

The job really really sucks sometimes but the time off makes it so worth it

Where do you live? What can I do to become like you my friend

This guy has the best job.

What's a secret no one would believe

Janitor.Pay isn't bad since I'm young and don't have kids, so I have cash to fuck around with.

It doesn't get me laid but I do have a few younger teachers who flirt which isn't too bad.

Ultimate job would be tenured professor, easy cash, fuck around, summers off, can fuck the students cause they're of age, make bank

taylor swift likes to peg men

Live in northern Sweden.
Well I got an education in nature and wildlife in university but hated school so just answered an add for the job.
Got called in for an interview and got hired.
They didn't even check my credentials, no grades needed I guess.
Just told them about my self, my strong love for the outdoors and the honest truth that I don't like people and crows much so I can be alone for long periods of time. Done deal.
So have a interest in nature and you can't be afraid of working in all weathers. Rain, storms, snow or humid summer. You gotta walk and check the trails no matter what.

I second this !!!!
I work as an aerobic/yoga teacher and I get to touch pussy ALL THE TIME.
It's easier for me to do my job because I am gay.

I'd bet. Where are you located?

meh.

I get £880 a day writing API services in a specific security product.

Can be fun. Still IT but pays well

Headbrewer in craft brewery.

Pay is good but it could be better.

Work hour's, often 10h per day (sometimes 12h/pd). Also one or two working saturdays per month.

Pussy magnet for sure. But very hard for long relationship. Often relocate and this hours :-(

Cheers guys !

What are your credentials?

I'm currently USASOC and most I hear about is guys getting out doing overseas contracting. How do I break into this type of security instead?

Where is this happening? And what are you hitting with your pee?

60k is shit pay for a cpa firm. You in the midwest?

It's donald Trumps trainer. Awesome.

College professor.

It's a fantastic job if you enjoy sharing knowledge that you're passionate about. It's rare these days, but every now and then I get that beautiful moment in a lecture when students venture original ideas forward and debate one another critically. You have complete and total freedom over your own curriculum. You're given key areas that must be taught, but how you get there and what you do is up to you. You rarely interact with any higher levels or bosses. We have faculty meetings once per month, but those meetings are just teacher's union info and just what's coming in the following months (spring flings, etc.).

Unfortunately, many students just sit and stare at me like deer in headlights. The kids right out of high school are the worst. I don't know what they're doing to these kids in high school, but they are the most robotic, anxiety-riddled students, ever.

I love my job. It fulfills me on a deep level. I see teaching as the perfect synergy between science, in the way that students learn, and art, in the way that the material is conveyed with technique and performance.

As far as women, yes, absolutely there are professors who hook up with students. I'm married. I can't. It's fucking torture. Being a faithful man and teaching at the college level is oppressive. That's the best word for it. Around 10% of the female students throw themselves at the professor. They dress sluttier each class and get more obvious with each interaction.

The worst part is that this ISN'T high school, so there is really no consequence. They're legal.

>>Money is great, 17 dollars/hour plus benefits.

where the fuck do you live that 17 an hour is great? thats fucking shit wage in NY

get your security licenses, you'll need basic security license(D), armed security(G) then PI license. this will let you work while armed and PI will let you actually work in plain clothes instead of uniform and keep gun concealed rather than displayed in uniform like normal guards.
you can use time served to get PI license since you do need years of experience to get it(in florida its 2 years 4096 hours). when you have that you need to either find an agency or do freelance. i suggest looking up agency who handles protective details and doing some work with them since then when they see what you can do they will give you better posts and if an individual likes you you can be hired by them to join there security team(celebrities).
you should have no issue getting licenses and then work since ex military does well in this field, especially as personal guards

Hotel caretaker.

Small hotel at the beach in the caribbean I'm left to run on my own.

If you want to get laid, this job works for that well.

Sweden. That's after tax. And remember I get payed for 10 hours per day no matter how few hours I work. 2 hours? Still 10 hour pay.
As long as I'm here, even if it's chilling in my cabin, eating chips and drinking beer I get payed.
And then there is a 15% "bonus" on top of that for food and supplies, free dental, free healthcare, company car with 2 tanks of gas each month.
Tell me that's bad ..

How's the pay though

Research Biochemist in academia (not a student)

Would get paid more in industry but hours are super relaxed, I come and go as I please and no fucks are given as long as I'm making progress. Academic research is great because it is not driven by the dollar. I work basically by myself, listen to my music all day. Get to use cool science equipment, make GMOs, basically use cutting edge technology everyday.

Girls like that you are a scientist and smart. Works as a decent convo starter but quickly goes above everyone's head when talking about research because even at a super simplified level, it's still pretty complex if you have no sci background.

Oh where in the carribean?
If you're on St. Croix you might know an acquaintance of mine.

Sounds good. I'll research how to obtain those licenses. But do they transfer from state to state or do you have to get licensed in each state you work?

How steady is your work? Was it intermittent in the beginning and then plenty of work as you got experienced and then known?

What was your annual income the first couple of years and what is it after 5 years?

Not there, I'd rather not get into where it is, but it's a shorter flight from the mainland than that.

Kindergarten English teacher in SE Asia

Every teaching assistant I've had in the last 5 years has been a 18-23 year old girl desperate to practice her English. 80% of them have been hot. I got plenty of action until I found one I liked and married her.

i wish i had the job in op's pic :(

What kind of engineer?

My best job was being a college lounge assistant. I made minimum wage to watch over the lounge and not let people get to crazy. My only real reasonabilly was to sell pool cards to students so they can use the pool tables...10 bucks for the semester. I made some good friends in that lounge and ended up being paid to chill, play pool, and video games for four years. That lounge became the place go be at that school and we had a lot of great times there, my friends still bitch at me when they remember I was being paid during those times.

Oh okay, well you're living a dream of mine, I kind of hope that I'll find some way to go work on one of the old danish west indian islands.

That actually sounds great as fuck. I had a similar set-up working in Norway as a tourist guide. Was awesome. Sadly it was time limited.

What are you working on?

>the forest hardens a man

Are you saying you get wood, from... err... wood?

Gardener

IT technician. Repair and refurbish shit computer equipment. Some of it is a nightmare to take apart, but formatting drives usually gives me half the day to just listen to tunes and audio books. Shit pay no chance of promotion

Always enjoyed garden work handling the soil, nursing plants, watching them grow and progress. It gives me a nice feeling of solace

>Are you saying you get wood, from... err... wood?
Sure. A huge pine tree is sexy as fuck.

Kek.

Nevada. I shoot it in short bursts into little cups ten feet away, and shoot pieces of paper tied to fishing line hanging from the proscenium. I use pee power to spin a waterwheel that I made (a pisswheel) that lifts a mouse up off the ground with the force of my pee, using pulleys and fishing line. It's an 18+ show though so you have to leave your kids at home. It's sort of a weird pissing comedy show.

certain license carry from state to state but that is dependent on the state. some will let your all cross over others will not thus you need to get them there(its easy for D and G since its a week worth of time basically) i have had no issue with states since my work usually is based out of florida thus i can work without issue if traveling through other places but not really setting up there. some places you will need to get CW(concealed weapon) if you want to carry a gun because of laws such as las vegas. if you get the license in clark county(las vegas) you can carry gun everywhere but if you get it in nevada outside that county you can't carry in clark county. so when you work there like i have you need that license or you will be unarmed

work is quite steady since i work for agency along with freelance and thus always have a job. i do personal security, instructor(K license so i can teach the courses) and just finished transport of weed for dispensaries. pay goes up and down but is pretty solid throughout
this is what i got paid for the last time i did each kind of work
for personal security i got 75/hr for 3 weeks of work(12 hr shifts)
instructor 50/hr this is held basically every week and i do it every 3 weeks for 68 hours(D and G 40+28)
the weed job was 200/hr for 4 days
private jeweler expo was 66/hr for 4 days

i make around 120-200k a year depending on how much work i do and what that work is. hell just being a guard for a federal contractor makes 20-40/hr and thats just a D and G license

I have 3 jobs.
Shift Leader at Applebee's
Broil Cook at Texas RH
Server at Ocharleys

I'm a single 23 year old male living alone. I support nobody but myself and care about nobody but myself. But man, do I get love the hos at my jobs. Restaurants are the 2nd best place for young pussy if you missed out on the college experience.

>dat tap root

As a parent of a child with special needs, people like you scare the fuck out of me. "Menteloid"? Seriously wtf?

lmao if ur not a doctor

give up kiddos.

Did you miss the stuff where he does perfectly normal stuff with clients that don't attack him?

btw im a proctologist and i do what i love

You love digging in peoples asses?