youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

still here

and

That was the plan
You really mean it. You would be my best friend

huh?

best girls

Today seems like a mild heresy kind of day.

It's pretty old, I just have nothing better to do.

Who knows? Shiro has always seemed pretty gay to me.
I don't know, I kinda thought I'd go the extra mile and buy something around the 800 pound range since I can afford to wait and I'm good enough at saving up money to not really worry.
I realize it may be more than just one extra, what I'm describing.

Maybe I set my expectations too high, I don't mind waiting though, I've lived life without a good computer for a long time after all.
I see, you are just like a little piggy chasing a carrot on a stick then. A bit more literally than the rest of us at least.
Be wary though since you're German, I hear Muslims don't really like piggies.

rp is bad and you should feel bad.

If you lewd your waifu, you should off yourself
>spider first

That sucks. Maybe one day huh?

Claiming best girl

>Russians would depend on huge numbers and cavalry
Strategic Resources provide +1 Production, and Horse, Iron and Uranium Resources provide double quantity
Russian unique unit is Cossack which replaces Cavalry and their unique building is Krepost which replaces Barracks.

England unique units are Longbowman which replaces archer and Ship of the Line which replaces Frigate
Unique ability is Sun Never Sets: +2 Movement for all naval units, Receives 1 extra Spy

What would you give for say, Babylon or Rome for modern age units?

There are legit 3k+ gaming desktops on craigslist for 500 bucks.

If you're dropping that kind of dough, you might want to look at a desktop instead, and get a cheap $100 business laptop. That kind of money on a laptop just doesn't make sense.

>ooooh
>you touch my tralala

Right. Mild heresy.
I'll just be flipping through waifus this thread.

bean

im just going to start a conversation with myself

I don't think any platoon is willing to put up with a retard who's dragging everyone down
But hey, that's just me

Its fine~

fuck off i hate you

Me.

God I wish that were me. Any idea what did he do to deserve that treatment?

The amount of twintails on the thread is going down the hill.

thanks

Still here.

Probably also the only one too :o.

You can get a really decent machine for about $700 if you build it yourself, and I assume you will.
>piggy
Only when I have to do something I really don't want to. And fortunately Muslims can't even lay a hand on me that way, pretty neat actually.

>flipping through waifus
This triggers my autism

why the fuck are you replying to people?

np
I mean we share a mug. Makes us soulmates even.

I'm so sleepy ;-;

It is.
Isn't it? Oh well. Other hairstyles need representation too.
As it should. Maybe. I mean, probably not, but in the context of the thread, it should.

>claiming

>any plans?
None besides some cleaning, you plan on doing anything interesting?

(Firekeeper person)
Yeah, Artorias fight was awesome, ended up killing eachother.
The Dragonslayer + Executioner duo is easily my favorite boss,
only that and the Gargoyles really posed a challenge.
What name do you go by in these threads by the way?

Yet every civ uses the same T-34 russian tank and they don't get a unique tank (T-34) which is dumb. It just feels like a lack of effort.

If they had a few unique units per age that would be much better, and changing the base models so even the same units look different for each civ would be nice. It's just common sense.

I'd make Babylon and Rome interesting. Babylon would get a space elevator tech/building and lots of defensive bonuses while Rome would get lots of high end gun infantry that gets bonuses when they fight in groups.

Too bad the people in charge of these decisions are shitstains in corporate suits, not developers who really want to make a good game shine.

go to bed friend.

Like a brother from another mother. Mine got the more radical 'S' though.

b-but ;-;

not really just plan on playing some vidya

That just means youre the dom.
But what?

Im back
Did I miss anything?

Just being a general nuisance. Being late, falling asleep on guard duty, shit like that

Changing once is bad, you're going to far down the irony tunnel

exit

Really, that's what I was planning from the start.

What's different in two?

>$
What is this mysterious symbol you are using?

Now this I can understand.
I will be building it myself actually. Maybe dropping down to about 650 pounds would be better, yeah. I was just thinking that I might as well shoot for the moon with the 800 pound line I placed when thinking about this.
>Muslims can't even lay a hand on me that way
Good point.

I've been good. I've got some 'get out of heresy free' cards stocked up.

talking to people in vc now

As long as it has ribbons or some sort of ornament it's cute in my books.
Unnatural colours are also a big plus when it comes to 2D.

>Just being a general nuisance.
Can't believe you didn't get beaten yet then.

Not much actually. Some changes to hit detection and I think he updated how it reads the tracks.
Tell them youre going to go to bed. They will understand all people sleep.

>God I wish that were me

I saw this one last night on booru
Your GET
Wouldn't that mean I have some too?
Post Zuikaku next

Building it yourself is a waste of money dude. Some places are actually cheaper for a pre-built than individual parts. They can buy in bulk and get discounts while you cannot. Best to buy parts only when you're upgrading something, not to build a PC outright.

Get it off craigslist for the absolute best deal.

That's ecause I'm a pretty coolio guy
And because I'm an average guy

I like that :o

Sorry, I'm already getting used to the inferior currency.
800 squid sure is a lot of money. It'd be top of the line, but I don't think it'd be worth it nor needed.
Do you have a certain game you want to play, or just want to get skyrim to run on 4000fps?

Have you sleeped at all?

>sleeped

Its been there longer danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2530065

yeah but they're talking about me and i like attention.

Also, some firsthand advice do NOT skimp on the power supply unit. Take it as seriously as your graphics card.

Also, you're gonna want a high end surge protector. I nearly lost a $3000 computer during a storm. I had to replace the motherboard and PSU because my dumb ass didn't invest in a surge protector. And it's not feasible to unplug everything during a storm, especially if you're out of the house.

I don't mind hair color so much as long as it looks nice. Even black and brown can look good.
No and no.

Yes
More than usual even
Fuck you
I know. I saw it yesterday though
Why not?
Why not?

Yeah you probably like some weird things. Care to enlighten me?
Well once they stop go to sleep.

Welp. I honestly like black and brown more than blonde.

youtube.com/watch?v=5PsnxDQvQpw

Are you real Tomoko or fake Tomoko?

I'm gonna get some pizzas soon.

Fucking i woke up at 7 am because my mouth was hurting so fucking much so I couldn't sleep anymore until like 10. And now I'm here

Civ 5 doesn't really go into future tech nor sci-fi and also "The Tank was modeled after the T-34-85 tank, a Soviet medium tank in World War II. The T-34-85 is often regarded as one of the most well-rounded and best tanks of WW2, so it is perfect for a universal representation of tanks."

These few unique units and abilities make each civ play differently and gives them a special timing when they are stronger than others.
Giving unique units and buildings for every age for all 40+ civs would be a huge pain in the ass to balance.

There is no difference but yes im the one you talk to.

You've not been good.
I don't wanna. Even when i'm heresying for a whole thread, i won't stoop down to boats. :^)
Don't know if i'd go that far, but i'll admit to being a little biased.

Also Artorias had the best lore imo, as well as best soundtrack.
Ahhh, the Asterix&Obelix duo. They were a pain in the ass on my SL1 playthrough, a most memorable fight. The Gargoyles were your first real test, but the Capra fight was the most crucial to most. If you got past Capra, you could beat the game.
I don't really have a "name", I just go by as The Firekeeper I guess. I'm mostly on weekends here tho, I got a lot of work in the week. And how can I find you here?

There's been some nasty stuff, and I'm afraid you're way too pure and decades too young.

You need more sleep
I've been as good as you
That's the irony of it though
You post heresy bait for the weak willed

youtu.be/_iqDrtuPYkk

Post the boat toy!

Come on at least feed me a few. I want to know what im in for dommy daddy.

No no coffee will do

This is what real rap sounds like.

No it's a perfect unique unit for the Russian civ. It's their icon.

Every other civ should have tanks that look tailored to their civ. I'd love to design an Aztec tank for a game like that, but again, the corporate shitstains make a lot of shortcuts so they wouldn't give the green light to personalize every civ and give them an identity.

Dude, no it wouldn't. A lot of games balance totally unique civs quite well.

The difference is between fake posers and the real Tomoko.

my life is heresy

Then I don't know if that is worth the investment, for me at least.

I don't know about second hand components though, I don't want to have to deal with it coming back to buy me in the ass.
Prebuilt out of a store is usually not a good deal, considering you are paying extra labour costs and branding.
As for the PSU I don't think a high Watt power supply is needed, just a good quality one.

The most demanding I guess would be Just Cause 3 or GTA 5, or something of the sort.
I was thinking about a 970, but I've been compelled by the 480 or the 470 lately.
>squid
You mean, kid?

Eh? Who am i tempting? Or are you saying that all my choices have been good?
>I don't assume you know them all
Nah

You just need different adjectives. call me s-mug tomoko.
Probably not I just meant other games.

Capra wasn't really a problem for me, as soon as I got the dogs down his moves are simple to read and he's pretty slow.
I'm Taiga, I've been around quite a bit lately, mostly EU timezone

Fucking captcha...
>blindman beachview

>a little biased
Isn't that all preferences are about? Or you mean you're biased due to who your waifu is.

Also who's this cute?

Le ancient meme.
youtube.com/watch?v=48rz8udZBmQ

>real
That's not an adjective that goes well along music genres.

Yes!

If you say so
The weak willed who were prone to heresy
I don't know them all no. But I knows people who have heresy for less

Well you need to know what you're doing to buy a PC secondhand obviously. It saves a lot of money and the parts last for years. Just use common sense.

I've compared parts on amazon and newegg, and ebay custom PC sellers beat it every single time. Try looking that up. Magic Micro has given me some good computers.

You need a higher Watt PSU for 3 reasons:
- Wattage falls over time, which means wasted money buying another if you start noticing your PC shutting off randomly. Also damages the motherboard over time.
- Upgrade potential. You only need a graphics card in the future, not a graphics card and another PSU.
- Energy savings, a higher watt PSU will pay for itself if you have your own electric bill.

ATI cards are better value per dollar.

Noumi Kudryavka
AKA Kud from Little Busters.
And yes, because who my waifu is.
I don't wanna.
True. Some people heresy to boats. :^)

yum old memes hehe

He wasn't a problem for me either, but most new players complain about how his fight is "bullshit unfair".
What was your weapon of choice?
EU timezone too, been here for a month or something about that, nice to meet you.

Do you know of the lion king?

Personally I'm all for the nvidia, but I don't know enough to help with that.
What are you currently using?
>squid
I tried to be a little more British with my currency, but apparently I failed...

And to make it worse they sometimes change back and forth

Of course.

Its a command!

I must agree the fight was a bit unfair as you really get overwhelmed with no space to move.
I was using a Black Knight Halberd, was very lucky having one drop.
I've been around for a couple weeks now I think, nice to meet you too.

Right?! Bloody boats.
That's a bummer. :^)

Shimakazeeeeeeeeee claimed.

Very good. What's your stance on kitchen tiles?

Not many 4X games have 40+ factions/civs though.
>to personalize every civ and give them an identity.
They are different though. You haven't just played enough to notice it.
I'd say Civ 6 makes each civ more unique than Civ 5 though.

As long as you don't claim Iowa and Atago its fine though
Is it THE shimakaze?

I stand on them. They are ok i guess.

Luul

THE only, the best.

waifu for septs for waifu?

>ok i guess
You have a lot to learn, son.

You like em too, don't you?