I don't drink yet my parents keep gifting me alcohol every time we meet

I don't drink yet my parents keep gifting me alcohol every time we meet.
I made sure to straight up tell them I don't drink but they keep giving me these expensive looking whiskey and whine bottles on every ocasion.
Are they trying to tell me something or are they just thick? It's not like they're demented or anything, they're in their 40s.

Have you talked to them about this? Like, have you asked them "Why do you keep gifting me alcohol when you know I don't drink?"

"I don't drink"
loser

I didn't ask questions like that, but I did say something along the lines of "I don't drink, this is useless to me". They made me take it anyway, got visibly annoyed, and acted as though it didn't happen next time we had a family gathering.

>loser
How so?

If you want to get through this you have to be direct with your communication. If they have a problem with you not accepting it, remind them how rude and disrespectful it is to push a non-drinker to drink. If that doesn't matter to them... it sound like you have a shit family anyways. But the most likely case imo is that they're just thick headed like most people and need everything laid out for them to understand

Your parents are very young.

BTW if the bottles look expensive
sell them you make big money boom boom,

Digits checked.

I'm not the guy you asked, but I'm weighing in.
I didn't drink till I was 22, but I realized this.

There are only a few reasons people don't drink. The only one I would ever respect is that you know you're a recovering addict, or face high likelihood of addiction based on other mental history or severe life issues. Also medical contraindications.

The rest all boil into stupid categories of...
Fear
Superiority complex
Religion

Which are all dumb. Booze is a great thing when enjoyed like a normal person. Some forms also pose wonderful, proven health benefits of had periodically in normal moderation.

They're alcoholics, OP. Also don't be a whiny little bitch and drink up. Whisky will put hair on your balls.

This is bullshit. Some people like myself just don't enjoy the way it makes them feel. I hate the taste of it, and it just makes my head hurt, even in small amounts. If you think that not enjoying drinking means you can't enjoy yourself like a normal person, that would make you the loser

But I don't enjoy being drunk.

>The rest all boil into stupid categories of...
What about those that don't like the taste of alcohol?
What about those that can't afford alcohol?
What about those allergic to alcohol?
What about those that simply don't need the benefits of alcohol because they have better things (tobacco, weed, drugs, etc)?

what if you just don't enjoy drinking

>If you want to get through this you have to be direct with your communication.
THIS

in fact, why dont u go an casually ask them now, and tell us why?
Im curious

But I straight up said I don't drink several times already. I wouldn't want to start a fight.

>sell them you make big money
also this.
Thats what i'd do

>in fact, why dont u go an casually ask them now, and tell us why?
I'd have to call them, it'd be very akward to ask something like this spontaniously.
I also think they're still at work atm.

Nevermind forgot it's sunday.

If your family really is so persistent about this, there's clearly something else going on here. You don't need to start a fight, but you do need to grow some balls and confront your family and find out what they're up to. Maybe they just think your a pussy bitch and think alcohol will make you man up. Prove them wrong by confronting them

Send me all your alcohol, maybe money too if ya got extra i.e.

>only a few reasons people don't drink. The only one I would ever respect
please do the world a favor and KYS

I mean it

You dirty pussy, man up and drink some whiskey.

They are trying to tell you they think you have 0 friends and are a nerd, they want you to loosen up and make friends in the club and have a good time.

>it'd be very akward to ask something like this spontaniously.
why?? they are ur fucking parents

Just be like "hey mon/dad, i know its weird but i was wondering and wanted to ask why u always give me alcohol if ive told u I dont drink?"

>post results, faggot

But that's the exact sort of thing i'd rather never do in my life. I hate clubs and large crowds.

how the hell am I supposed to afford whiskey when all of my money goes towards vicodin

drink socially in your place with a few friends.

>Don't enjoy taste
Pussy, lel
>"Just because...That would make you the loser"
Thanks for displaying said superiority complex example.
>Don't enjoy taste
Pussy
>Can't afford
Pleb
>Allergic
I know "medical contraindications" are big words for you, but that's what that means.
>Lastly you imply "don't need health benefits and then state tobacco as better in the same topic
Fullretard.jpg
Pussy
>Kys
Nah u

There's a million and one ways to get free alcohol, and a million and two ways to make money....also...vicodin? Are you actually prescribed it or just buyin scripts/singles or something?

HAHAHA ALLERGIC TO ALCOHOL, HAHA. Whats next, allergies to fat, water or amino acids?

I'm allergic to you

But I don't drink...
It's not like I don't have friends, we mostly play video games online but sometimes we meet up irl to play pathfinder or eat something.

Drunk pathfinder is top notch though just dont do it with your main characters if youve a long campaign going....people tend to die to stupid things when drunk.

no one likes the taste of alcohol, the majority of people like some form of alcohol
no one says I don't drink entirely if they can't afford it that's just dumb as fuck
doesn't exist
tobacco is comparable to alcohol like aspirin is comparable to meth

personally I'd also accept growing up with alcoholic parents as a reason not to drink

ever heard of phenylketonuria?

"I think anyone who doesn't drink alcohol (like me) is a pussy pleb and they can only not drink if they have a condition that I approve of, but you're the one with the superiority complex"

Paramedic here.

It's super rare, typically seen in patient populations that come from backgrounds that have not traditionally consumed much/any alcohol. Even in them it's not common. It's an inability to process, and can be fatal.

what a stupid, alcohol dependant nigger.

I quit alcohol because thats a shit drug.
Fucks up ur body, makes u act stupid, puke on urself and feel like crap the next day.
Also never liked the taste either

well there you go.

you pussy pleb, take a shot of vodka grab a pickle and go for a walk in the snow, it'll put some hair on your nips.

Your a weirdo.
Drink the fucking alchohol you filthy nigger

>King Crimson
Mah nigga

You can't even respond with an argument, were you born retarded or did you drink yourself into this state?

>not respecting someone because he/she doesnt like alcohol

Just wow...
I've read LOTS of stupid shit in this site in all the years I've been here, but that's just too much.

I wasnt the one arguing with you tard :D I'm just a rando.

>I quit alcohol because excuses
Don't worry, I stated that I respect addiction recovery mate. Just don't take your problems out on others :)
>DAT inward virtue signalling
>Defending a complex with a complex
Your only comeback is "NO, YOUUUUU"
2/10 - hit the gym.

Just mail the bottles to me

FUCKIN DO IT ALREADY OP, what are u waiting for?

If u cant communicate with ur parents just to ask them that, then maybe thats why they keep giving u alcohol, because maybe u are autismo and cant make them understand.

he didn't say he didn't respect the person just their excuse

has to be ethanol specifically, or some other alcohol specifically... there are wayyyy too many components of the body and molecular biology that include alcohols...

what's the condition called?

Oh sorry, excuse me for not knowing who's who on an anonymous board

It's okay, you're excused. Now go take a swig of some schnapps and eat a slice of pizza, make a deal with the devils son.

Antique wine can go for hundreds faggot. Just hoard it until it is an antique

>It's okay, you're excused
>being this autistic

If we continue arguing by pointing out each other's flaws, I think we'll end up in an infinite loop of saying the other has a complex. The reality is that both of us are assholes for judging people based on whether or not they like drinking a certain liquid

Think of it as a decoration. Having a nice shelf of good booze can look classy if done properly. Also you can offer guests a drink. If anything they just gifted you some paperweights.

>Pussy
>"l-look at me I-I'm so brave I drink alcohol when my parents aren't around xD"

Only drinking to get drunk is pleb shit

Fuckin' hell, do you not understand sarcasm, mate? Like....fuck me god damn. Anyway, drink some rum and coke, accidentally call it a roman cock.

He's right though. It's like refusing to eat a burger ever and not because you're a vegetarian. It's just obnoxious.

What kind of sub-human would refuse to eat a burger ever and not be vegetarian though? Flesh and meat of animals inbetween the cooked and ground of remains of plants is fucking delicious.

>complaining about getting free expensive shit
fuck off you spoiled cunt. You gonna complain about your parents giving you free alcohol? really? even if you don't drink yourself, you can always sell it and make some decent side cash...but you're most likely gonna spend that money on skins for LoL or some premium membership bullshit for RS.

>Starling a stutter with the letter L
One of the l-least l-likely consonants to induce a stutter. If you're going to mock me, try to sell the story better, champ.

Some people are angry drunks. Some people get depressed when they drink. Some people don't react well to alcohol. Some people have never acquired a taste and have no desire to.

Why do you enjoy eating shit?

I need my knife skins for csgo else everyone will think I'm a scrub.

It's more like, you don't like hamburgers so you don't eat them, but then everyone calls you a pussy and gives you a bunch of hamburgers even though they know you don't like them. Yes, people who go around hating on hamburgers and making fun of everyone at McDonalds because they're addicted are annoying, but most people just don't want to eat a fucking burger and are tired of being shamed for something so trivial

Exactly. And who refuses alcohol when offered at a party? It's a nice little buzz. It's obnoxious to get weird about it.

someone who doesnt like the taste of meat maybe?

someone who already ate and is full?

someone who likes to eat healthy?

cmon user...

Already ate and is full?! What kind of un-american shit is this???

Hey OP they might have gotten angry over the fact that they were giving you something as a present and you didn't appreciate it.

You should let them know with something along the lines of: "I appreciate your present but I don't drink"

>reminder not everyone here is an amerifat

what if u already had a lobster, a hot dog and bowl of beans?
Eat burger and puke?

Duh, of course.

>mfw people in this thread are trying to "call out" non alcohol drinkers

ffs Is just an stupid drug, you are not better if you use it or worse if you don't the oly thing that fuels my alcohol abuse is my despise for reality

>Some forms also pose wonderful, proven health benefits of had periodically in normal moderation
Hmm... where did I hear this before?
Oh yea it's from piece of shit stoners saying the literal same thing about weed!

I bet the dealers would sell cocaine to you under the same premise of """health benefits""" and you'd buy it.

Or... no. The more likely scenario is you're already a crackhead and you're trying to rationalize your stupid decision to fuck up your life.

Alcoholics are on par with druggies by the way and in some ways worse too.

LOL you sound like a real fag irl.

nigger, medicinal uses of cannabis are actually backed by science/medicine studies

Yea right just like gay marriage and global warming.

Im not making it out, u can Google it all yourself...

Seems like I'm the only one, but I agree.

You're supposed to keep them around for guests.

op youse parents tryna tell you you got fetal alchol syndrome

>trusting anything on the internet

>implying everything on internet is bullshit
Cmon user, dont be silly and just accept the facts.

But I don't drink. So I wouldn't serve it unless I want a bunch of bumbling fools in my one room apartment.

You're a moron, and your parents want to abort you.

then do this dont be homosexual

Fuckin weird.

Sounds like they're trying to indoctrinate you into their alcoholism, OP, which is pretty insane.

1. I can't just call them like this, it'd be akward and I stutter irl
2. I'd have to speak Polish so you wouldn't understand anything anyway.

those excuses are so retarded man, why would u post results in polish??

I see its this then

Try saying this, practice saying this: "THANK YOU VERY MUCH! THIS IS A VERY NICE GIFT! THANK YOU AGAIN!"

Did that hurt?

>hey mon

THE FUCK YOU FROM JAMAICA OR WHAT FUUUUUCK ADSFHJDFDSAFSAD

>courtesy over honesty

Politically correct tumblrtard detected.

just do it mon,
dont be no faggo

lol, all these shit tier plebs thinking that drinking alcohol doesn't make you a fucking degenerate =

He is obviously baiting.

maybe not, Im aware some people still believe the devil's weed/marijuana madness propaganda.

It's a gateway drug retard

Only not here. The average user doesn't buy into some bullshit conspiracy theories.

yeah, same as milk,,,, then comes beer, then whiskey, then 151 rum, etc