Wwyd thread

Wwyd thread

Oh my god I want to pound lefts pretty little mouth.

Bump

wwyd

Nudes ?

>Also would force rape

Fuck the left girl's boobs
Fuck the shit out of the middle girl
Fuck the girl on the right from her ass

Wwyd?

no nudes

Would cum on left braces.
Pls share more or post IG

Would destroy left, Fuck her tight asshole and cum in her mouth, make her spill it over her tits.
Fuck her tight pussy, cum over her tits.
Obviously choke her, make her gag on my dick, cum right between her eyes.

which one(s), wwyd?

Kill fuck marry

Get her drunk, strip her naked and make her give me a sloppy blow job while i hold her nose as she gags and swallows my load

Tie her up to the side of the boat and use her as a fuck toy, pulling her hair while i stretch and pound her pussy before filling it with my cum. As i move off 6 other guys come, their dicks standing to attention, they take her down and gang rape her, leaving her cum filled and battered

WWYD?

Lure her into the woods. When we're far enough away, tell her to take off her clothes which she does. Make her nibble and lick the head of my hard dick for a while, then get her to ride my hard dick which stretches out her pussy making her squirm as our juices mix and drip out of her until i shoot my load inside her

Ram my dick into her mouth until you can see my cock buldge in her throat and and after she gives in shoot my hot load into her belly

Follow her to a frat party, wait until shes black out drunk and take her up to a bedroom, strip her naked and record me violating her drunk body like a fuck toy, grabbing her hair as she lays there passed out. once i've cum in her pussy, take her clothes as a trophy and leave her there for others to use.

next day i hear she'd been raped by all 30 guys at the party and had killed herself

Wwyd? Have more

I'd tear off those panties and bend her over on that counter. I'd then fuck her ass rimless and spread her pussy. I'd continue this until I need to cum, at which point I'd stick it in her mouth and unload a hug amount of spunk.

No love for these sluts Sup Forums?

Very cute girl You have there my good Sir.

She's pretty slutty so she'd probably enjoy that

She is an excellent cocksucker.

My God, what a beautiful girl. Thank You my good Sir for making my day a little bit better.

Gorgeous lips.

Sweet god, those sandals.

Cute face. Nice tits. Would...

I'd choke her until she passes out. I'd drag her to her bed, take off all her clothes and stick my semi hard dick between her tits as i mash them together and fuck them until i'm about to cum, then shove my shaft down her throat and cum hard

>would molest
age?

I envy You my good Sir. Would really like to be in a position to give her a chance to prove it. (but she looks as a good student :D )

tell me what you would do to her

u want moar?

>be 28
>going to a restaurant
>ordering a pizza pie
>i said no ansjovis wtf
>girl says sorry i say is ok
>eat pizza pie while lying
>go outside wait till restaurant closes
>walk up to girl call her a bitch
>yelling I SAID NO ANSJOVIS CUNT
>punch her repeatedly in the left eye
>shit stars bleeding she yells "whyyyy whyyyyy"
>take her head and place it above my cock
>let blood pour on cock
>shove it in her mouth NOW SUCK IT
>manager comes out yells WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING
>grab my pistol and blast him twice
>then blast girl in skull with my cock inside her mouth
>let blood pour all over my cock
>feels good man
>escape and go home
>masturbate with her blood still on my cock

are u tributing?

wwyd
Bonus points if you say how to get her to do it you might get her fb

She has the face of a girl that generally take care of her man. Would consider marrying if she knows how to be a woman.

Alternatively, she has nice tits. Would bang!

i would cut her Leggings with her knife so that i can eat her ass and pussy. when my dick is massiv hard, i would rip off her tog roughly and bend her over to destroy her holes. when im close to cum i will cumm all over her face. in the end i will cut her hair to take her braid as a trophy!

Damn she's hot

Beat them all with a stick holy shit op they're disgusting

>that girl
>lavalamp
pottery

Be forceful and creative.

Impregnate left

Would kiss and bang.

Getthelube.com

4some

Do You really need to ask? :)
What is her name my good Sir? And while we are at it, where is she from?

Sick fuck....

Here You go my good Sir! Enjoy!

any nudes

Cute girl by the way.

Thoughts

Cute girls.

enjoy what?

Why hello nurse!

Doggy-style all the way.

wwyd to my ex

Face looks artificial because of all that make up. Previous pictures save the day :)

Would bang.

Thanks for a "closer look".

Make 1 and 3 kill 2