So this fuckstick in the picture catfished me for 4 years...

So this fuckstick in the picture catfished me for 4 years.... using a very very very good voice changer from Screaming Bee LLC called Morphvox,

List of shit scammed:
Roughly 15.5k worth of stuff.
2 brand new PCs
3 Brand New Firearms
4 Brand New $400+ Butterfly Knives "Benchmade" and tons of online in game micro transaction shit.

soooooo Ladies and Gentlefucks.... have fun with this one... oh and everything in the picture i bought.. EVERY SINGLE THING YOU SEE....

109 Nottingham Ln Kenedy Tx, 78119
bitehandle89 = Skype name
2103744634 Phone
Real Name= Jeremy Alvarez
Mothers name= Ida Alvarez
Fathers Name= Rick Alvarez

Father is suspected Retired Texas DPS in Lower San Antonio District .... So again have fun.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

and again, not your persona army

You mean that you couldn't tell it was a guy with what you bought you dumb regressive beta

Nah

Not only are we not your personal army, but you brought this on yourself, who drops 15k on some bitch? Letalone some bitch they've never even seen or touched

Also sage

We don't give a shit that you are a dumbass. Even if he was a real girl, you just gave all that to someone you don't know online. You're pathetic and deserved that.

retard

>buying things online for people you dont know
You cucked yourself OP. Go to the police or something. You have all his personal info. Not your personal army

Sorry bro, have to do better than that. I will however send him a text notifying him you're butthurt about his killer scam, and advise him to change affected info due to it being on Sup Forums

you gave all of that stuff to someone you never met in person after "talking" to him for 4 years? you fucking desreved to be catfished,faggot

not your personal army

bad luck, tried the authorites?

also, did you get an interesting story out of it?

this

this is just another copy paste thread right ?

That's terrible, baby. I'll take care of you if you send me money for a flight.

I wonder if we talked to him if we could get the return address and your info out of him, not only to better fuck with you, but to report you to the proper authorities for doxxing someone and truing to commission an online attack. Have fun being unable to revamp any lost goods with that shot on your record, shitbrick

This fuckstick also works as a Private Security guard at a company called Geo-Group LLC near his home of Kenedy Tx believed in Karnes City Tx
www facebook com/JeremyTheNightGuard/photos?lst=1720078131%3A100010350550205%3A1487024411&source_ref=pb_friends_tl.....

For all you facebook destroyers out there.

Not likely, sport. I've already warned him of an impending attack via text, if anything he'll get hifives from his coworkers from hustling 15k. I'll make sure of that

you already escalated. you lost. you cant possibly hope to outwit and outmaneuver someone who was raised by a cop.

what you should have done?

dont message him for 3 days, then message him that you feel really confused about all this, and was wondering if you could please give him some money? get him to fall in love with you.

then cuck him with his dad.

If you want something done right OP, do it your damn self.

>not your personal army

This

NYPA

Hahahahahah 15K

Well done Jeremy "butterfly" Alvarez you magnificant bastard.

you wouldn't

if anything i want to help this guy and hurt you because you are so fucking stupid and pathetic you blew 15g without getting add or pussy. even if you got it you suck lol.

go kill yourself faggot. seriously. your a fuckin dope.

I'd rather help him since I have scammed people before in the past.
Someone should call this guy and ask him who OP is so we can fuck OP over.
OP is mega-fag.

Tough shit pussy

I do not feel even a twinge of guilt over your loss. You did it to yourself.

Its all been said OP.

Dont buy shit for people you never met because you think they have vaginas. End of story.

You spent that much on someone you never even actually met? You autistic fuck you deserved it

Kek

You could have bought a homeless person a shit ton of heroin instead... greedy fuck.

This guy is a hero, scammed retard op out of that much money lol, well done.

>catfished out of 15k
Kys op

Hey OP I'm a girl send me 5 grand.

CALL MTV NO ONE GIVES A FUCK!

you have to be some kind of exceptional dumbass to get catfished for 4 fucking years

You fucking retard. I'd catfish you too, knowing just how fucking stupid your are

hahahahahah how stupid can you be

Hey OP im a REALLY QT asian girl, send me 10 grand

op i am 10/10 cuite send me a new pc.