I am a muslim . My friend is involved in terrorist activity. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen...

I am a muslim . My friend is involved in terrorist activity. I tried to stop him but he didn't listen . I don't wanna report him . What should i do ?

Oh you're a mudslime? kys

do it

You must report him, dude. It's not about Islam, or The West, or anything. It's about the most basic tenets of morality.

what group is that kike in

>I don't wanna report him
now youre helping a terrorist. now youre one by default

My friend is keeping children in the basement and tortures them. I don't want to report him.
What should I do?

preach

Report him, he might be intending to hurt innocent people, if something happens that you could have stopped, that's on you.

Best thing is to report him. People like your friend hurt other muslims more than anyone else. When peaceful muslims report the bad apples, it makes muslims look good.

For too long, the problem with Muslims was that peaceful ones never spoke out against the bad ones. Thankfully that is starting to change and that attitude is going to help all Muslims.

You have to report him, knowing of a potential crime and not reporting it makes you complicit to the act.

Join him so it gives people a good reason to kill you both.

Who care's, most of these worthless faggots deserve to die.

Al qaeda

the incoming deus volts say otherwise

so what you're saying is that all muslims are terrorists

try to convince him it isn't the way
the greeting is peace be upon you not
Lets ram a plane into a building of 3000 innocent people

>I don't wanna report him
Well that is a problem. Blood is on your hands too.

Commit your own terrorist atrocity. He probably won't want to do it anymore after you because you'd have stolen his thunder. Disaster averted.

Don't report him .. it's haram to rat out a fellow muslim friend

I would report my friend if he was planning a shooting.
Just because he's your friend, just because hes a mudslime also doesn't mean you should let him kill or hurt people.

If you know about it but refuse to report him, you're basically an accomplice.

Also

Anonymous phonecall to the police, or you will be arrested as an accomplice. They'll look through all of his files and internet activity and find out that you knew, and never did anything about it.

Be quite shitskin.

If you're a Britfag and you report him, you might get recruited to monitor him. Just saying.

That's like saying you're an idiot, not a retard.

Yeah! Go and fuck your little aisha. Asshole.

>I would report my friend if he was planning a shooting.
What a shitty friend you are

It's not about skincolor you twat. Just about any faggot can become a muslim (you have to be a massive idiot though).

Then you're just as bad as the assholes giving you a bad name.
Why don't you stop being a coward and show your true colors?
If you were a decent person, you'd abhor any violent act no matter who perpetrated it.

I think he did just show his true colors numb nuts. The whole 'don't report fellow Muslim' is a giveaway

Op here
I don't wana rat him out because i hooked him up with the organisation
You feel me faggots?

Might as well throw in his face how much of a shit he is though.

Not OP. You don't hook somebody up and then try to stop him.

report him to the gestapo immediately.

Was the organisation Planned Parenthood?

But we are muslim. We do such kind of faggotry stuff

Y'all just assuming that OP's friend is a Muslim!!

Racist faggots! He could be planning some PETA stunt for all you know.

Dumbass males assuming every one of the billions of Muslims MUST be terrorists

Solder a wire from the red wire directly to the black wire at the bottom of the switch, wipe your prints and let the problem resolve itself.

True. Go on then.

I have traced your IP
We'll get back to you soon to for enquiry
That's for the report

Soon...

Guess you're a moderate Muslim then. Don't worry I'm sure he attack won't be used to demonize you and make your life harder.

What is for the report?
Your image?
Are you flirting with a terrorist?

And then when the bomb doesn't go off but they find a single strand of OP's hair next to the wiring, OP spends the next 40 years getting his balls hooked up to a car battery in GitMo

>implying Nazis targeted Muslims and Arabs
>mfw

Well you spelled 'IP' correctly, that's something

The trick is to use solder a micro thin wire so that it burns up when current passes through and makes it look like your friends was just a moron, not that you planted a fuse on the bottom of the switch he planned to use to arm the device.

join him. you're already a muslim so you're half way there.

Because they are.

Offer to help him, where you from?

>I am a muslim