Reminder that Katie and Sloane are now fap material and there is nothing they can do to change it

Reminder that Katie and Sloane are now fap material and there is nothing they can do to change it.

Who are these hos?

they can grow old and become fat 30yo single moms who've aged 50 years between 16-30 like most white bitches do

Bump

There was an user that knew them last night, he posted their phone numbers and fun ensued.

dont stop user

more

(910) 386-7512

Anyone have the screen cap of the thread last night? Shit was topkek

They aren't really that hot

more

910? That's eastern NC near the coast

I can respect your opinion, but I think most people agree they're hot.

Yes it is

Confirmed hot.

anyone sent them these threads?

Yeah Katie responded in one of them.

this is the first time i've actually seen someone i know on here! I go to school with katie -- my friend tried to fuck her in the ass once and she started to cry...

She's on the state gymnastics team

How often do you fap to this fantasy?

I went to school with her too, I'd love to hear details , hoggard had hot bitches.

You're a fucking loser user. Aww did one of these alpha bitches hurt your poor lil dick beta feelings. Fucking tight jean wearing millennial faggot, useless.... Go run upstairs and tell mommy how they hurt you, she'll make it all better.

Wow you have me spooked you big strong alpha male you

Sloane asking for a dick to suck

the little sticker made me think - have you ever thought about eating them? the brunette looks like she would be delicious trussed up like a suckling pig and roasted

Not op but I'd eat that fat ass of hers

Boy you're busy on threads today. Why so triggered?

they were hooking up for a while, apparently she's pretty bland in bed but she liked getting her ass fingered during sex, so he tried to push the issue...she couldnt take the pain and started crying about it. he does have a bunch of nudes but i dont

"Spooked"? what are you talking about you fucking moron. Just letting you know that your're a lil panzy bitch, who can't just let it go user...Your parents must be proud

must have nudes

I'd smash both, and I usually hate white girls

Don't know if true, but knowing her I can see it happening, someone needs to break that ass in.

too old.

I mean, they're reasonably hot, but none of these pics posted are worth fapping to, and what do I care about these girls' lives?
So two hot white girls exist, big whoop

Why the fuck are we still on Sup Forums ? When we could be doing this ? Fuck those bitches, they don't know use, and you know what, all we do is roleplay what we see in movies, fuck jocks and us tony hawk wannabbees, but when highschool is over, they fall in love with us. user

user that would be a sick rap song

What kind of name is Sloane. How awful.

It would already be sick because it's nigger music

Lol yeah parents not doing her any favors

>us tony hawk wanabees
user what the fuck?

this nn shit is weak

gtfo children these sorry ass clothed pics arent fappable

Then posts fappable pictures then. Faggot

dat ass

Really you can post any slutty cheerleaders, just wanted these two to get some exposure

Yeah Katie does long jump and gymnastics so her legs are crazy

Bam Maergera could have any of those girls, and would ruin every football player/basketball whatever the fuck by skating, and the UFC is kickin in, so that gay football, baseball, OH DADDY BUY ME POPCORN VOTE TRUMP shit is done, bitches

Katie on the left, love leotards

I'm out of the loop. Who is this?

Katie and her Asian friend

where is this shit from myspace ?, not saying it wasn't bad ass

Got more of the Asian bitch tho?

Here's more

Thnx

Who the fuck is this much of a dejected stalker fag? Pathetic.

These nc state girls are just one step away from whoring

Appreciating their good looks is one thing but posting personal info is kinda fucked...

Lol dressed so skanky for the school play

I think this was actually Halloween, they go to nc state so college girls get to be as slutty as they want

dat hoverhand

:^)

Daddy must have beat the chromosomes out of you at an early age

Yeah I'm disappointed they didn't get more physical

Katie and Sloane is the center of the fapiverse. from them spring all fappable pics.
here is sloans naughty friend jordan

Fucking more

I love living in nc

Y'all faggots are gonna be the reason nobody ever gets to fuck this ho again...such a shame.

do you guys want to sloanes bf before the other bf?

Yeah we've got quality sluts

cool

More Sloane and katie

mmm I would love to wreck sloane's throat and ass and then rent her out

Quality cheerleader there

Oh Wrightsville beach

you seem to like katie better but sloane looks much more fun in bed...like ass-to-mouth, two dicks in the mouth kind of fun

katie can ride a cock like champ though

I'm just biased towards Katie because I've known her longer and I like brunettes

how does this make you feel. do you wish you were the dog at least

B L A C K E D

oh wait. thats not sloan. sorry. delete. counterfeit sloane. soorryy

hes confirmed friendzone though

Based sloane