Hello Sup Forums

hello Sup Forums,
I drank for the first time last night half a bottle of whiskey. I got drunk and now today my mind feels really coudy and unclear I don't know if I gave myself brain damage or what but I'm also sleep depraved. am I ok or should i get help. please help me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit dude, that's never happened to me. I'd contact your local neurologist and set up an appointment asap

It's called a hangover you nerd.
If it was your first time drinking and you drank whiskey it doesn't surprise me, you should be fine.

but my head doesn't hurt or anything i thought hangovers gave you headaches

that's a lot for a first time

it tasted like candy to me

Man up pussy

It's the after effects of alcohol. It's called a hangover and it's normal after you drink a lot.
Read up about it.

You are fine, dumbass. Drink lots of water and you'll be fine by the afternoon

>drank for the first time
>thinks he has brain damage
>sleep depraved
>depraved

I won't be the first to say it, but you need to get your sweet little 12 year old ass off of Sup Forums and back to school.

Hangovers come in all shapes and sizes. They fuck with your head in a small way or a very big way. Drinking a lot of water before going to sleep (and while drinking) helps a lot.

i think im dying :(

it's Sunday

i feel a little lightheaded and dizzy and nauseous i hope that's what a hangover means :(
im actually old

You must be weak

then go to Sunday school goddammit.
you shouldn't be drinking at 12 anyway, there's a good chance you need jesus

Take a nap if you're sleepy, dumbass. The rest will just have wear off

I'm the husband of a personal accountant of an assistant nurse of a neurosurgeon OP, I see this all the time.

I'd say you've got about 8 hours to live. The alcohol burned a hole in your brain. DARE warned you, you didn't listen.

You're fine, just drink lots of water, take an aspirin and maybe eat a little food. Take a nap if you can as well but yeah you're just hungover.

Have one or two drinks, NOT HALF A BOTTLE OF DISTILLED ALCOHOL YOU DORK. Once the dry heaves stop, try sipping water and rest all day long. You waaaaay overdid it.

you are fine, just hungover lol. Do not drink hlf a bottle of whisky when you drink for the first time stupid, that almost gets you in a coma and it is not even fun to be that drunk.

Your suspicions are correct you do in fact have a HANGOVER. You will be completely fine. If drinking that much didn't land you in the hospital soon after drinking it then all you have to deal with now is a nasty hangover that will NOT kill or harm you in anyway besides a nasty headache and throwing up.

Oh and drinking that much can make a hangover last up to 24 hours. I had to deal with that last week. So buckle up cupcake this one's gunna hurt a bit.

>half bottle whiskey
>first time drinking
>you must feel like anhero Kek
Also how can you not sleep after drinking that for the first time

Is this you OP?
youtube.com/watch?v=J4jJRhHJYlg

there were really bright lights it was at my friend Kyle's house

Get off Sup Forums you chink.

Drink a glass of water, eat a nice breakfast, then smoke a couple bowls and you're good as new.

no how do i get rid of it :( i have a job interview tomorrow

Smoke weed

Derp, Dont worry. You're still drunk, Sa'vvy? Gets better if you finish the bottle.

i cant see anything :(

▲▲

newfag here

Should I try this i might?

are my toenails too long? on another note

If you let me fot in your mouth I will give an honest opinion.....seriously

Well your first mistake was not drinking at least equal if not more water than you did alcohol. But luckily I have a tried and true hangover cure.
>drink two glasses/one bottle of water
>try your damnedest to throw up (I know it seems like the opposite of what you want to do but trust me you'll feel better after)
>drink more water
>eat a tums and/or drink some pepto
>followed by more water
>get some friends if you have them. If not I used to know that feel.
>go to your most comfy café.
>get some good breakfast in you. Make sure it has lots of protein.
I usually go with a hearty breakfast burrito, but substitute green chili for white gravy (softer and less acidic in case I'm still a bit woozy)
>get coffee, but only drink a cup or two
>drink water here as well
>go home, play vidya, listen to chill music, watch some non thought provoking TV
>get fresh air if its warm out where you live every now and then.
And you're golden

Also smoke a blunt

Also this OP if you jive with jazz cabbage. I normally smoke a bowl prior to my café trip.

Gotta take a few shots mign Sup Forumsroseph. You may feel a little gross after a few shots. But you'll Turnt down for wat?

>I got drunk and now today my mind feels really coudy and unclear
Same

ill die :(

Naw. You'll be wasted again. Then sleep it off.
Unmeasurable fun.

>spending a week in a constant state of intoxication
yes please

You're brain damaged and will spend the rest of your life looking like this?

Gatorade, bananas, and Advil is what you really need. Gatorade will help replace salt/ hydration/ electrolytes, the bananas will help replace potassium, and the Advil helps to get rid of the headache. Then just let time do its job, you'll feel fine tomorrow.

Advil, Gatorade and bananas are all you need.

I didn't know drinking depleted potassium l

Wow fucking kid get out of the internet

You didn't give yourself brain damage, you were already retarded. Next time try drinking bleach.