Cutfags will defend this

>cutfags will defend this

no they won't
they know damn well cut dick = mutilated and ruined dick

It has already been decided op uncut is best cut

Cutfag here. I hate being cut. Im 7" with a two tone dick and can barely feel shit half the time. I know I am missing an essential piece of my manhood and sometimes feel like less of a man because of it.

Luckily I am restoring though to gain functionality and pleasure through dekeratinization but but because of my length will take a few more years

>feelabadman.jpg

Uncut>cut

>someone posted a picture of a jew telling OP to cut off his dick
>it was deleted later
GOYIM KNOW

SHUT
IT
DOWN

Uncut is fucking disgusting

Shills are out in full force today, modern women are terrified by animal dick. Also if it decreases pleasure, than my circumcision sure as fuck saved me the shame of being a 1 pump chump.

They're trying to meme their stupid pasty crooked uncut dicks into popularity.
It'll never work.

cutfag here. my life is alright. I'm 8 and a half inches in length, and my gf loves my cock. I last a long time during sex and o bust massive loads. I think cut looks more attractive than uncut, the skin just looks disgusting. cut>uncut

Triple double dubs of truth

>normal is disgusting

take your opinion and shove it up your ass.

Hang in there man

I am uncut

Way to justify mutilation cuck boy

It's really not.
A dick is a dick man, you could argue that they're all disgusting to some degree, but being cut or uncut doesn't really matter in the long run.

I don't care whether it's cut or uncut, sucking dicks is great, and any dick feels good in my mouth.

But you lose some feeling on the tip so there is a diffrence

Really? Prove it. Cuz it seems to me the head is MORE exposed after circumcision.

Of course it matters. We're mutilating perfectly fine genitals from infancy for no good reason.

i would hate my life if my dick end was constantly moist.

we are removing the useless skin that makes us more prone to infection and that makes it cocks look disgusting

Yeh your right now that i really think about it cut for the win

I agree uncut is fucking gross. Skin always looks very thin raw and slimy

Personally I think we should stop circimcising because there's no point. However I don't give a shit that I'm cut. I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything. The whole less sensation thing is basically a meme at this point. People that have been both uncut and cut will tell you they don't feel the difference

Vaginas are more prone to infection than dicks ever will be but you dont see anyone circumcizing girls (aside from 3rd world niggerland and mudslimes).

Circumcision is so prevalent because of business. Makeup companies need skin to test on so they can put "no animal testing" plus they need to source ingredients like dermatomes and collagen from somewhere, so they give doctors thousands of dollars to doctors for foreskins.

Also jews.

How the fuck would having a foreskin make you prone to infection?
I'm almost 30, uncut, never had a dick infection in my life and I'm a fucking indoor nerd so it's not like I shower every single day either.
Still I'm not getting infections.
Pls explain?

MILO BLOWS UNCUT FAGS THE FUCK OUT

>InB4 antisemtism

Don't get me wrong man, I definitely believe that circumcision is completely unnecessary, but as far as a dick goes after the fact, whether it be cut or uncut, there's not much difference or reason to debate which is "better".

One you might need to use more luberication when masterbating/having sex, the other you have to pull back a foreskin for the two seconds it takes to clean/ during a blowjob.

It's not that much of a difference and doesn't really matter as far as using it for sexual purposes, since they're essentially working the same.

Interesting choice of words there.

>being so insecure this thread is always showing up

Nice star on your belly, but no one cares

Hahaha this is the most retarded "logic" i ever heard. Cut fag's never seen an uncut dick, doesn't know the skins pulls back when erect.

Uncut>cut

It's not because Milo is right on a few subjects that his words should be taken as truth. Cuting dicks is just a tradition in 3rd world cultures (US, Jews), and traditions are the most retarded thing after religion.

This