So I was thinking of buying something like pic related from j-list

So I was thinking of buying something like pic related from j-list
anyone got any experience with these kind of products? do they feel like the real thing? or more particular which products do make the best feel? i am really tempted to buy one but i don't wanna end up wasting 100$ for something that doesnt even feel good

bump

well, they dont call you onii-chan when you bone them.

bump for intrest

try this one out

just buy it you fuck nugget; if it doesn't please you as much as you'd like it to, either deal with it, or sell it off on ebay for like half the retail

bump

Is that one of the 'full hip' onaholes?
I had one
Its a bitch to hide and clean. I threw it away last year, felt like I was disposing of a body
Just get a $30-40 nip handheld onahole off amazon
But be wary because the box they ship it in will say 'silicon cup' on the description since they are imported
>picrelated

Must be good if the Jap population is having less babies, they are just nutting in these

anyone own a fleshlight? or an autoblow? autoblow looks good for complete hands free masturbation.

TL;DR buy it faggot

OP, I bought one of those toys (I believe it's Petan Hip DX or something similar), $100 is a lot but this thing works great. Easy to clean and the butt cheeks squeeze firmly. Worth it IMO

if i had discovered these things before getting into a relationship, I'd still be single.

And totally happy with it.

so much better than your hand

those things either feel great or you just feel like a machine is assaulting your penis

> american buying burger for 20$ three times a day
> everytime tip 80$
>worries to buy a vagina, that will last 10 years for 100$
9/11 all ovet again

I am now also interested

im an engineer I can make it do that

Dont buy it on jlist, it's too fucking expensive.

to be honest, tried them and was a bit dispointed,
then I did some, how you say
"mods" on one of that and got better results, but still not really worth the cleanup and preparation required,
seems more like something I'd save for an occasion like an hentai I'm hyped about coming out or something.

they feel a lot better than your hand, and one can say they feel pretty close to a vagina.

it is not a substitute for sex, but a power up for masturbation for sure.

that being said, just buy an inexpensive, simple one. having "hips" or weird texture inside makes the price go up a lot, without providing much more pleasure overall.

I stopped using mine because when I fap I want to relax, and having to clean that crap right after cumming is not exactly what I feel like doing.

>they feel pretty close to a vagina.
if thats the case i dont see why i would expend the effort to lay a girl

This thread has all the info you need.

>/jp/
those guys are jerks

because an human being is not just a vagina

having sex is a pain in the ass sometimes, dealing with another person's needs etc.

but anyway, being able to talk, kiss, lick, being licked, not to mention the warmth of a body, its movements etc, that is something an onahole can't replace.

>because an human being is not just a vagina
but you said an onahole feels like a vagina

can someone explain what this is? we don't all speak Hiroshima

Ive tried multiple and Spider Masturbator is by far the best feeling.

>being able to talk, kiss, lick, being licked, not to mention the warmth of a body, its movements etc, that is something an onahole can't replace.
trying to get it to is one of my side projects , the proof of concept is a bit of a clusterfuck though, relying on a serious of pulleys and ropes

am I having a conversation with a mentally challenged person?

yes, it feel like a vagina, but real sex is not only about putting your dick in a vagina.

thing is thats a general , and my suspicions lead me to believe would attract shills

Yeah the cleaning process kinda sucks. I bought one of those toys from Amazon. Ass+pussy in one, I guess OPs version is almost the same. It feels very good. That aside, I am a Virgin so I don't really know how the real thing feels.

>but real sex is not only about putting your dick in a vagina.
its the only i care about

I want to buy a physical doujinshi because i'm a sentimental guy. Whats the best way to ship adult products from Japan internationally?

if it has loli and shota do not bother

13 years old confirmed

I think the best thing about the real thing with a woman is that it's giving and taking.
it's kind of like when you try to tickle yourself, nothing happenes.

masturbation feels ok, but it requires you moving your arm and hand, and you know exactly how that's going to feel.

having a woman performing it for you, or even moving your body to fuck her twitching pussy, is something that a simple onahole cannot replace.

then one could build some kind of android that feels like an actual body, but in that case you'd lose the whole emotional feeling that comes (usually) with sex.

being virgin is just a phase, not something absolute, if you want to have sex, and try, you will eventually.

Nope. Just Fuuga's Teacher and Student

>13 years old confirmed
im not even sure what that implies , but desire to fuck did not change from when I was 13 years old, granted I got into some far stranger things but still.

only if he's in canada the uk or australia

>I threw it away last year, felt like I was disposing of a body
My sides

I meant that you sound like a child when you say all you care about is the pussy.
Now, you can be 15, 30 or 60, but your mentality didn't evolve past your teens.

I kind of want to feel the sensation of something slaping back at me as I thrust you know.

>your a child if you dont like what I like
that sounds a bit more immature if you ask me.

i'm not a normalfag if that what you mean,
but i'm just looking for sexual stimulation and release, which is all in the penis(or the prostate if your adventurous) , im just being logical here.

>then one could build some kind of android that feels like an actual body, but in that case you'd lose the whole emotional feeling that comes (usually) with sex.
not really,
people convince themselves to love an invisible guy in the sky that doesn't interact at all with the world and whom there is no proof his existence , I don't doubt people can convince themselves that a robot loves them back.

problem still arises if it goes through any of those countries in the shipping process

people convince themselves that cats love them back, even though they really don't.

>being virgin is just a phase, not something absolute, if you want to have sex, and try, you will eventually.
Increasingly I'm a believer in pre-determination at this point. You know who the kind of person is that can get a girlfriend? It's the kind of person who can get a girlfriend. Simple as that. That is the skillset, and no matter what anyone says, it cannot be learned, and it cannot be taught. If you have that ability hard wired into your DNA you can hone your abilities, get better at it, or go the other way and let those skills atrophy, but if those skills aren't a part of your genetic makeup from the beginning? Sorry

Honestly, I have a pretty good life in other regards. I have health, a roof, Western amenities_The no gf thing, as I get older, I'm convinced is just some structure or cosmic law I have to live my life within. There are plenty of upsides, but it's not about upsides vs. downsides, it's about the stone cold fact of the matter: that world is not available to you, as much as sight isn't available to the blind. A blind person can whine about how great it would be to see, or they can accept their situation and move on in life.

At least dog people can be sure their pets love them.

This has gotta be pasta. This is the most autistic thing I have ever read. Seek medication and help, friend. You've been online far too long

dont order from jlist, they take ages to arrive and you have to pay import, buy from toydemon.

And this is coming from a guy who just posted this with a Steven universe image so double fuck you

Dont buy any of them cheap (less then 35$) or after a few cleanings ur dick will stab straight through it and youll feel bad how much use u got out of it. Try to get one lined with antimicrobial silver as well

we are all but gears in the cogs of fate user

its not a world you as a normie could understand.

Read the Subtle Art of Not Giving a Fuck. Fucking aspie perfectionists cant make a god damn move unless theres certainty involved. Unfortunately for you theres little to no certainty when it comes to dealing with people.

Julian, my nigga, are you in this thread?

thats why I prefer other things over woman user,
like lifting.

Friend, I've likely been here longer than anyone in this thread. Three words of advice: take it easy.
Life and women or men just isn't important enough to give more shits than its worth. Medidate on this, champ

Are you a ne/g/beard? Sup Forums is complete shill heaven compared to /jp/. Don't ask any stupid questions there though. Just read the pastebins or whatevers in the OP.

>Life and women or men just isn't important enough to give more shits than its worth.
I dont see how that contradicts the pasta he posted.

I bought an onahole that was recommend there and the guy telling me about kept saying how good it was, and then it wasn't, so my suspicion was raised.

Hey thats great. Everybody should have a challenging hobby. But the choice not to throw yourself out there, the choice to not even try is the choice of failure. The only thing binding you to that is yourself.

It's based a lot on personal taste. Some people want something soft, others hard. You have to take opinions with a grain of salt.

This your first trip here, or are you just stupid?

I use to go to the monstergirl general on /jp/,
I dont know how it is for the rest of /jp/ but I got banned for really innocuous things, so I left.

The very fact a pasta was cooked proves the major hang ups on the issue he still has. Look past what was posted, and at it. I don't feel what he was posted said that at all

To be fair, /jp/ hates the monstergirl generals. It's not really otaku culture, but Sup Forums won't allow them either. /jp/ is strictly for onaholes, touhou, and learning nip.

>but Sup Forums won't allow them either
they wont even allow monster musume threads anymore, i dont know why we suddenly became a target.

I'm a huge fan of monstergirls, but I seem to only see them on aco. Damn shame

Mods are fags, simple as that.

Because putting up with the person who feeds you and pretending to do a few tricks so you won't starve to death is worse

>ut the choice not to throw yourself out there, the choice to not even try is the choice of failure.
its a choice of not wasting effort and resources on some Sisyphean task and put it in things that are actually productive and have results.

no dogs do genuinely see their owners as part of the same pack,
in contrasts with cats, the concept of packs doesn't even exist, they are independent creatures, cats dont even need other cats much less humans.

Surprised to see the box uncensored, those fucking nips pixelate everything.

not just that htough, theres a group of anons who go oute of their way to shit post on the threads