What the fuck are mods doing anyway? Is it now O'kay to spam and flood Sup Forums as much as you want? If not...

What the fuck are mods doing anyway? Is it now O'kay to spam and flood Sup Forums as much as you want? If not, then why don't they do anything about theese pic related threads and others like them, with 4 - 5 - 6 posts simultaniously for several hours. But I was banned for reported flooding!? Oh, I see, reporting flooding is considered more rule-breaking than actual flooding is, right??

mods are faggots
we all suffer with you friend

/thread

I'd fucking LOVE to see some kind of downvote button... does anyone want to see another Andy Six shit post? Or another dick thread? Fuck the user thing, reveal who is posting what. I get the feeling that dick threads are some kind of campaign. And I'd like to see the asshole who keeps posting the athiest threads doxed.

And a live rattlesnake should be shoved up the ass of anyone who posts a Kik thread.

>implying you wouldn't suck a warm creamy log out of his bum

Go seek some mental help, you are very, very sick.

It's boring. The ultimate sin here. Do not be boring. Or repetitive.

reported

>implying swallowing andy's shit logs is boring

>Do not be boring. Or repetitive.

Can we just kill the mods?

Does anyone know who they are?

Ill burn them in there sleep.

Or maybe just spam their house. Cram their mail full of shitty bait memes and bombard their house with poop balloons all day long. Spam call their phone and ring their doorbell relentlessly.

Wahahahahahah mwahahahahahahaah wamwahmawhamahwam

Imagine the huge log of shit comming out of his ass.

Thank god this isnt facebook or id kill you. And someone would kill me. Shit we would all be killing each other like the fucking purge

>there sleep
The opposite of here sleep

>Sup Forums - Random
>flooding
This bait is too easy, nigger

>implying you wouldnt let andy purge his rectum into your mouth

I think mods are jealous because to us normies,from Andy Biersack have been given the gift of his creamy shitlog,while they have to wait years to suck on one

Soooooo creammyyy and warm

Why are you doing this

Awesome!!!It would be amazing to suck a log of shit out of his ass.

Kweh

Am I worthy enough to do it?Am i the chosen one?

>I'd fucking LOVE to see some kind of downvote button.

I like that idea, after, say, 15 downvotes from different anons, they should get automatically banned for two or three days. Props to you user.

I guess it's because he has a very tiny pissniss.

Kweh

Fucking bump

Take THE logpill

I like to imagine the Andy log guy is dying.

He does nothing else then waking up, turning on his pc and posts this stuff non stop. I can be here whenever and he has posted 3 threads. It's his entire life he has left. He probably has not much time left and decided to go out as a Sup Forums spammer.

Take a bullet mate. It's faster. Godspeed

Any thread with anti-Trump sentiment gets flooded, and the mods do nothing. This one, for example:

>implying you arent dying
>to slurp on Andy's fresh dookie roll

Quint 5's get

Let us not forget the guy who posts the same "how would you punish girls in your class" thread non-stop, every fucking day.

The mods on Sup Forums are garbage they won't do Jackshit

>implying you aren't waking up everyday in the hope that Andy Biersack would shit his logroll down your throat

Man,shut the fuck up

My guess it's the mods themselves posting these. It's their way to be involved and troll.

That's what I have been thinking as well. I report the log threads every time they are posted. I got banned one time for reporting them as well. I think it was by mistake. I just keep reporting them as soon as I see them.

dubs get

>Downboat

I post in them every time I see them.Its better than the 5 dick rate threads going at all times

bump for the justice of the great logroll

Are you wanting us to go back to 100's of pages of DESU DESU DESU flooding?

You newfags have no idea what "flooding" looks like.

>have no idea what "flooding" looks like.

guess again......

>Are you wanting us to go back to sucking 100's of Andy Biersack logrolls?
>
>You newfags have no idea what sucking logs feels like.

Adapted to your real intention when you posted itt

Thanks!

who's that guy on the right? i want his creamy shit logs

how to destroy certain nation? destroy what created this nation - culture , attack religion and bring degeneracy

I'd like to see them ban the cuck and "you mad white boi" posters. I don't even argue with the faggots who start those threads anymore. I ignore them and so should everybody, no replies, maybe they'll stop posting

it's a joke you idiot

it's not funny, it never was and making 20 threads a day about isn't going to make it funny

it's not funny to you because you're stupid enough to take it seriously
i for one think it's hilarious seeing morons like you sperg out over all these threads and i'm sure the mods feel the same way
go back to le'ddit you fucking faggot

you're a newfag if you take that post seriously
check the date on it and it came way after all the bait threads

so many newfags ITT

Facebook tier normie scum

You mad white boi? Seems like you fell for the meme

wow nice response newfag, you sure got me!
your post is basically proof you came after 2015

>muh old Sup Forums
Go explain to people why jokes are funny when no one laughs while you're on stage doing your set at the local comedy club open mic

Self-important fag