Happy Birthday Stanley!

Happy Birthday Stanley!

He was murdered.

thank you Stanley

What's next for him

I hate Kidmans acting in this movie so bad

Cruise was bad in it as well. Half of his dialogue was just repeating what was said to him in form of question.
>You don't seem like the kind of guy who does these things.
>I don't... seem like the kind of guy... who does these things?...
Pretty amazing film, though.

WHO?

t.Sup Forums

>WHO?

>t.Sup Forums

t. Reddit

theres a reason for this

R.I.P Stanley. He was murdered by his very own parasitic race due to becoming red-pilled on holocaust and satanic crimes of international jewry. He was going to BTFO Hollyjews and their vassals protestants in EWS, but unfortunately he got whacked and jews butchered the movie. Hence why EWS shouldn't even be considered a Kubrick movie, just like A.I.

Except he's the most mainstream "art" director of all.

how is it butchered when the editing and everything feels very kubrick

and why didnt kubrick keep a backup print

I didn't get it.
Was the secret society just an "act" as the doc's friend said or was it bigger than that, and how did doc's wife get the mask

which is

tom is through the looking glass and mirroring true society, mirroring it like the viewer

It was going to be much more "edgy" and disturbing in terms of imagery and sex rituals, even Tom Cruise was cited saying they made filmed some truly sick shit before getting silenced by jews.

the first part to your question is his friend is lying about everything and the whole thing was real

the second part is open to interpretation.

he was a talentless hack. if he was alive today he'd be ridiculed.

DUDE I'M DIRECTING LMAO

DUDE SYMMETRY LMAO

Whats the source. Why would anyone expect Kubrick not to make something like that in the first place. He's not like Jodorowsky, but I agree they could have cut some stuff, however, it doesnt matter because all that the film needs is implications. The film works pretty smoothly I don't know....the jews edited it really well without knowing it or on purpose?

are you serious? do you even know why symmetry is important? and why its best used for certain things? its also used to make non symmetrical shots stand out for tension and uneasiness

Delete this

At least use the spoiler function, no need for jump scares