Why is it all of a sudden cool to hate free speech?

Why is it all of a sudden cool to hate free speech?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/22/msnbc-host-says-its-the-medias-job-to-control-exactly-what-people-think-not-trumps/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>feelings
>mob mentality
>the internet
take your pick

useful idiots controlled by MArxists

Trump's education secretary wants to create an education system free of the enemies of God. Most people are fine with free speech so long as it agrees with their prejudices, they're a bit testier when people are free to say things they don't like, though.

THE TOWLERENT LEFT EVERYBAWDY

isn't that one of the bogdanoffs?

Yeh, it's just how we as humans are. We're fine with anything as long as it fits what we like. Mass communication like the internet allows for that to go further and deeper though. So really people haven't changed the way they communicate and the ability to collectively group themselves has.

Because modern liberals equate 'I don't want to pay for your living expenses of brown strangers and their children with my taxdollars' with 'I want to genocide all brown people heil hitler'.

And also embraced the idea that you shouldn't be free to voice your dislike of someone in America.

We know, you'd rather your tax dollars go to blowing them up.

>at a coffee shop
>an ADOREBLE gurl wolks in
>my PEENUS becomes stiff and I staht tah feel like BILL CLINTOHN
>SOOPAH MALE VITALUHTY kicks in so I get the cohredge tah TOLK tah her
>can't fink of somethin tah say
>"OI! Did yew know NOINETY FOH PASENT of peeple don't trost the MAYNE-STREEM MEATIER"
>she looks confused so I tolk moh loudly
>"DID YEW KNOW MAIKUL MOH IS A SAG OF SHIT"
>IMAJUN MY SHOCK whin she stahts to roon away
>"OI! ROONIN AWAY FROM ME IS NOT A LEHJITIMUT FOHM OF PROW-TEST YEW UTTAH FOOKIN MOW-RON"
>that fill wun no GEE-EFF

Because people are a bunch of whiny pussies that lose their minds when they hear an opinion different from what they've been trained to believe is right.

THE DISHONEST LIBRUL MAYNE STREEM METEOR

ESS JAY DOUBLE YOUS

Yes, it's either one or the other; there's no "keep to & take care of yourselves" anymore.

Ah look here is a shithead liberal putting words in my mouth that has confused 'I don't want to pay for the living costs of noncitizens' with 'I want to genocide all brown people heil hitler' right this very moment.

Thank you for your affirmation of my statement.

because celebrities and the MSM have admitted that they are suppose to decide what we think.

theblaze.com/news/2017/02/22/msnbc-host-says-its-the-medias-job-to-control-exactly-what-people-think-not-trumps/

may not be a reputable news source but its all over the place. thats just the first link on google.

moar pjm meme pls

Sure is false flag in here

Pretty sure the implication was that you'd rather spend your tax dollars on "defense" spending, which in the past 50 or so years has been utilized to kill brown people on foreign soil.

Why the fuck are all y'all niggas dissing my boy johnny y'all better have some shooters on deck or I'll be fuckin hitting y'all with a 30 round. Fuckin ugly ass niggas smh

KEK

These minorities of extreme liberalism do not represent me nor any of my associates. I support all avenues of free speech. Especially when it is offensive. Isn't that the point of free speech, after all? Also op is a stupid faggot who can't stop sucking dicks.

>Prison Planet
So, did this happen before or after Majestic 12 introduced fluoride into the water supply so giant annunaki nephilim demons could harvest the planet for their flat earth mechanism?

"KILL ALL THE JEWS! KILL ALL THE BLACKS! KILL ALL THE MEXICANS! KILL ALL THE MUSLIMS! Hey wait don't take my sign ;__; noo pls, respect my safe place! Freedom of speech no stop pls!"

Fucking pussies.
Freedom of speech does not protect you from getting your ass kicked when you say some racist fucking bullshit.

>inb4 book burning in the name of liberalism.

Actually freedom of speech protects you from government prosecution.

Nowhere does it say that someone else isn't going to come and throw a fist in your face or burn your racist signs.

THIS

in finland we have a saying, tardness concentrates in groups

>[FREE SPEECH]
>racist sign
u wot

We punch nazis when they try to recruit
On public streets. Gtf off our streets and go back into the dark corners where you belong. Nazi Recruitment =/= free speech

This. Freedom of speech, not freedom from consequences.

Besides, the left has tried to engage in dialogue for decades now, and it obviously had little effect since the right's modus operandi is "trudge through everything like a retarded elephant". It applies rhetorical violence of the worst kind, often by literally yelling over calm dialecticism, and now it's surprised by the left simply shrugging and saying "fine, eat fist then"? Fuck off. You can't keep kicking dogs and then being surprised when they bite.

Your point was lost in the void.
Try harder.

This guy is smart, you should be more like him.
Papa bless.

>you cant keep kicking dogs and then being surprised when they bite

At least you realize what you idiots are, dogs.

Nazi recruitment IS actually free speech you dumb cunt.

The most vile and hated speech are the ones that need free speech the most.

Wait until people start shooting at marxist rallies, im sure the tune will change then, kiddo.

they suddenly realized not everyone thinks the way they do and the want to criminalize dissent

>he left has tried to engage in dialogue for decades now, and it obviously had little effect
>first black president
>gay marriage legal
>weed becoming more and more legal
>no one cared about trans people
>a shitty form of universal healthcare exists
>more government thanks to leftists

>the right totally didn't engage with us at all!!!!!

Liberalism is a disease.

>h3h3 poster

opinion discarded

But the left is always the one who commit violence, not the other way around, dumb fuck. Like i said in the other post, wair until someone gets maced and then someone shoots back in retaliation. Thats closer to your kicked dog analogy.

This is a troll, no one is this stupid.

>You can't keep kicking dogs and then being surprised when they bite

Exactly, this also applies to the right you faggot cuckboy. Right now liberals are kicking the dog.

>more government thanks to leftists

Stop posting all together, the left has constantly insulted anyone who didnt 100% agree with them. Not to mention all the acts of violence against people who had no intention of harming you.

The left has been physically and mentally attacking everyone who is not doing everything they say.

Are you saying its ok for me to kick the shit out of you for not agreeing with me now?

kek

I'm so looking forward to the day Auschwitz will be rebooted.
I'll make sure there is some space for you degenerated failures.
And if we lose, I hope the sandniggers take over, and hang you in public.

I hope this is bait, for your sake.

If not you are serious misinformed and uneducated.

>the left has tried to engage in dialogue for decades now
>You can't keep kicking dogs and then being surprised when they bite.
quality bait right there.

I'm not American so don't accuse me of "liberalism", it's an idiotic buzzword anyway. You wouldn't know leftism when it shits you in the face, even the American left is center-right at times. Nah fam, the right has a firm grasp on your government and bureaucracy, and has had so for decades now, ever since McCarthy. Leftism clashes with baseline American ideology, part of which is the whole American Dream tomfoolery, which can be better translated to "fuck you got mine". That's fine, but don't pretend otherwise.

I won't lie, this is definitely me when I'm Joey Salads Ken Bone Ethan Bradberry.

A dog that's abrasive and has a mean nature needs a kick or two to get back in line, especially if it's mean purely out of staunch ideology, not genuine conviction or reasoning.

>the shitty baiting continues.
>people still take this idiots seriously
why do fuck do I come to this site anyway, jesus.

That is so incredibly fucking stupid, what are you doing about the other 99% of Nazis who join in private gathering or on the internet? Are you going to dox everyone online and come to their homes and punch them? You're probably so retarded you think that would achieve anything

>misunderstand/make no attempt to understand/purposefully misrepresent opposing viewpoint
>'take a stand' against that viewpoint

Well that's more than an implication it's flat out equating my unwillingness to have my taxdollars spent cultivating population of x that multiplies and becomes a permanent class of welfare dependents that votes for big government with a desire to genocide all x.

So regardless it is a liberal putting words in my mouth.

Fascist: "i'm so clever i'll uses free speech to democracy"
Normal person: "shut the fuck up"
Fascist with feigned indignance: "now you are more like the nazis than i am"
Literally no one: "gee gosh he's right"

the problem here is you're assuming someone is a fascist because they like trump

>kiddo

Even if we are doing nothing to stop other recruitment tools, nazis need to be stopped where possible. If they are out on public streets, they are recruiting. And when you are recruiting nazis, you're unamerican and an enemy to decent citizens. Therefore we will punch you in your gay face to stop your recruitment rally.

this

whats this guys channel again?

They're burning it as a statement, saying that they're own free speech is being taken from them. Whether they're right or wrong, this Paul Watson guy is fucking retarded.

FOK U LIBRUL SHILL