You ever get the feeling that Fluffies have lost their touch?

You ever get the feeling that Fluffies have lost their touch?

Oh, and Fluffy Thread

those threads still exist?
Nice!

No
No. They must suffer and die and perish and wallow in misery and plead for death and beg for release and be killed, tortured, maimed and brutalized in the most horrible and sadistic ways that the human mind can possibly conceive of because every single one of them deserves it and they must suffer!

Dear God I'm projecting

bump

i remember seeing a sad box image where its just a bunch of rotting fluffies in a bathroom. would any one here have an image like that?

As in no more actual smart abuse? Not Smarty abuse I just mean like an actual logical way of illustrations that show fluffies being betrayed by their care takers or the cruel cold truth of the world for ferals or the torture from the psychos. Yeah fluffies aren't how I'd like them to be portrayed lately in 2017. They are a product that failed, inhabited the world, over produced. All because of a man made mistake. Makes it easy to really hate them even if it's fictional.

Fucking aspies.

Do you sit on your computer all day just to spam these threads? Can we chat? I find your dedication intriguing

Kweh.

still missing Wolfram.
and also TanTan

part of his persona is that he we only respond with kweh or post a vaguely related picture

it is a common theory that he just sits around all day refreshing the catalog until a fluffy thread appears so he has somewhere to post, most of his daily life remains unknown

Bump fir bad mummah abuse

What do fluffies say when they've lost the will to live?