Why do Italians have so many cars? It's the country of Europe with the most cars per capita

Why do Italians have so many cars? It's the country of Europe with the most cars per capita.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_vehicles_per_capita

Other urls found in this thread:

businessinsider.com/theres-one-chinese-made-car-you-can-buy-in-the-us-and-we-drove-it-2016-2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

DO YOU LIKE MY CAR?

Italy is a beautiful country to drive in

italian cars best cars

>Best cars
Jap and Swedish
>Best craps
German, they are totally overrated

because Italian teenagers own 50cc microcars

>Swedish
Well, may be 10 years ago

I think its logical that they buy a shit box like fiat punto drives it for few years til its limit leaves somewhere when its done and buys new drivable shit box. And they just love small cheap cars because anything bigger then vw polo can be a problem driving through small old cities that where built just having a human not even a horse cariege in mind. Olso they dont give a fuck about cars, like scraping the paint just to park it easier is no big of a problem. I think its super cool like Hey Francesco is your alfa still parked in the forest? Does it still has doors? Because i just broke mine to the fountain!

LEEEEEEEEL
have you seen new xc90 v90 s90

also 10 years ago was 2007 and 2007 was shit years for volvo you probably meant 20years ago

Beautiful tale

yeah i know
my main board is /o/

>also 10 years ago was 2007
pls stop

nei

broom broom

We are cars

did they show how he gesticulate with that wheels?

>Monaco
>More than one per capita

For what?

Srry I meant San Marino

because public transport is complete dogshit and you're dead without a car

>Swedish

You mean Chinese?

businessinsider.com/theres-one-chinese-made-car-you-can-buy-in-the-us-and-we-drove-it-2016-2

We don't like taking buses. My family has 4 cars.

I have a car and unless i have to transport something i still use public transport most of the times, once you factor in the time wasted finding a parking spot it's pretty much the same