Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums

i want to pic related my little sis. it sounds hot having a little trap sister to take advantage of. any tips?

>shes 13

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ykob5rCuPlo
youtu.be/SLFGMWoQaCU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Kill yourself please

This

this

This

This

this

bump

This

Fpbp

Dear original poster, we kindly request you to self-terminate your core system functions such as circulation, respiration and neural activity. Your cooperation will be appreciated.

/thread

Kek

Wait, are you saying you have a little brother who thinks he's trans, who you want to be trans, or you expect to be able to slap a dick on a 13 year old girl.

Boy, don't you know how to read?

a little sister who hasn't realized her full potential yet.

she still thinks she's a boy.

Live underwater as long as you can.

>she

raid
youtu.be/ykob5rCuPlo

idk i realized i was trans when i was like almost 17 but 13? i think it's getting a bit outta hand

Oh duh, this obviously

Hmm. I think if you want your brother to turn out like that it would be best to get him to start cross dressing as a joke. Then maybe eventually he will grow to like it. Idk

shut the fuck you are not a girl, you have a dick you are a fucking faggot thats all.
Girls haves pussy, go back to school, you are ruining your life fucking retard.

this

put it on youtube and get approval/attention from comments

whatever you say champ :^)
if you have to swear to make your point i think its pretty much invalid tbh

this

OP is a faggot

This...

This, make him want male attention via cross dressing. Just frame it as a joke until he starts to like it.

this

mfw im not sure what is going on but I dont care bc its probably not true anyways

this

this please

samefagging to a new level

How can you considerate yourself as a girl, when all other peoples know you are not ?
Maybe you don't care now, but in 10 years, you will regret your choice.
Then you will kill yourself.

not her, but im ten years deep and think its teh best decision i ever made

>in ten years you'll regret it
it sounds like you're projecting and you might have some issues to look at honestly

A few things. I agree with you but I dont see why you cant let niggas ruin their life if they want. In the end your comment doesent change anything. Also, work on grammar.

This

roll for this

maybe
i'm pretty sure i wanna go through this right now
my situation is not the best at this moment, i think if i wasn't really trans i would've stopped a long time ago

thx user

Is OP here?
Lets see your sis

Do you have some website for training my grammar ? i know its terrible.

He cant know if hes a boy if he gets treated like a girl his whole life,

> ass fuck him every chance you get and make him love it

this

You guys, have a sick brain. Go back to reality.

uhm this

you're talking like i was some kind of sjw tranny
i'm well aware of the risks my decisions may bring up

this

Buy him xbox games in return for dressing up

i know im an artifically intersex chimera of male and female

i dont care. im happy.

OH THERE GOES GRAVITY OH THERE GOES FAGGOT HE CHOKED ON THAT DICK HES SO GAY BUT HE WONT GIVE UP THAT EASY NOPE HE WAS THAT DICK OH

are you high or are you on denial?

Wait really?

I've been researching intersex medical conditions and I'm wondering which one you have specifically

Plz reply

i'll take it you're just high

>artificially intersex

That didn't really answer my question

I've never heard of a condition called "artificially intersex"

Do you mean you are on hormones?

Intersex has nothing to do with you taking hormones

Wheres OP at, I wanna see your lil sis.

not posting my lil sis on Sup Forums you guys are going to dox me

smart choice

Thats fine, im here becuz you want a qt trap sister. So how bout it? Any methods your going to try? What is their personality like, do you think you can turn them?

I have have nothing against your species, but i really don't know how someone can't see that a penis make him a boy, for ever.
You will never be a girl, like i will never be a lion.
You don't choose where you born, this is life.
I really dont know how peoples can do things like that.
I think it is better to take the life as it was given to us is, and progress.
But fine, do what you want. I really dont give a fuck, It will always be a mystery to me.

This

You KNOW you are fucked up when Sup Forums it's telling you to stop existing

If you have to be a condescending faggot then your point is invalid

Further evidence all trans rights activists are either pedos or pedo enablers

father works 6am-6pm and is distant. mother usually helicopters closely and follows him everywhere. not very many friends. every weekend she plays gta/shit games. hardly ever see her go out.

maybe she has online friends because she's always on games yelling FAGGOT in the headset.

personality like: proto 4channer. still has social skills, but fading into computer jockey

this sounds illegal

Sound like if you play your cards right it shouldn't be that hard. What kind of relationship do you have with her?

it's okay user, there's a lot of thing we don't understand yet
though the "lion" part was pretty retarded tbh

not really, to have a valid point it's just okay to not yell "degeneate" or "fucking faggot" like it works for shit
or "privilege" and "patriarchy" for your feminist counterparts
nice dubs btw

distant. i cant really take her hunting or anything because she just wants to game. she weighs like 120 lbs. she even got a drs note saying she gets to skip PE because she's so weak. from gaming.

sometimes if i rent a movie like batman she'll come down and watch with me and mom.

she still sleeps in moms bed half the time

youtu.be/SLFGMWoQaCU
Keep saying that to yourself untill he ends up killing himself.

Hmm. Any ideas? My thought would be to develop a relationship with them, playing games together and watching movies. From there you could try to get them to come around.

you go girl i love you!

This, you bastard

This

thx user

At the end of the day, OP Is seriously making plans to fuck not only his young sibling.
Ergo, this

this

die, this is wrong on many levels.

ITT: Reddit samefags say "This" alot

I'd rather be a samefag that tell Sup Forumsroedipus over there to convince his brother to be a trans fleshlight...

Moral fags BTFO

You can legally do this. If you also change gender yourself, then you can molest your "sister" and not get any prison time for it. Not only that, you'll gain celebrity status after the feminists rally to defend the poor victimized trans hero who was not only courageous enough to transition himself but support his little sister as well. Then you'll get a book deal and make enough money to never have to work again.

You're on the right track, dude. Never let go of your dreams

your BROTHER is a he idiot. Kill yourself.

This

huh?

Scary how close this is to reality in 2017

no one on reddit says just "this"
you should get out of the house more

Thanks for the chuckle.

"is a he idiot"
use your words user

you have to go outdoors to access reddit?

Being this retarded.

Can I ask WHY you want to do this?

He already said.
>it sounds hot having a little trap sister to take advantage of.

Bump

lol you didn't realise shit, you are a fucking homo in denial so you want to pretend to be a girl to not admit you are a huge faggot

How old are you?

i... i dont understand? are you saying you want to make your little brother into a trap? and if so the only way i could see this happening is if you inject 1 liter of liquid bleach into your anus then butt plug it in there for 12hrs.