Why did Kurt mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eHpV08wI-bw
youtube.com/watch?v=tWw3qn09W10
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He meant "I have a mental illness"

Don't care, he made good music.

>the part were he has sex with a fat retarded girl

Psychologically leftists are masochists, degenerates who are weak on an individual level and can only feel power by forcing others to change

the original nu-male

>kill the Rockefellers
Kurt was woke af

>Psychologically leftists are masochists, degenerates who are weak on an individual level
lmao
m
a
o
projecting much

thes is a plant

youtu.be/eHpV08wI-bw

Psychologically, people who post politics on Sup Forums are total degenerates devoid of traditional human measurements of value.

Embarassing

It's fitting that a pisces nu male usher in the end of the age of Pisces and lay the ground work for the age of Nu male Aquarius.

His suicide symbolizes the death of Pisces.

I watched this without audio and it was quite good.

>Abort Christ

Epic, simply epic

The last part is sad but very true, about social ritual.

>mentally ill man has journals filled with angry and cringeworthy writings

Wow, really surprised.

Its sad how this is a reality now, the right wingers and macho men just keep multiplying. Now some nerdy kids are so confused they think Sup Forums is their home But what they dont realize is you are an even bigger loser than you felt like in high school. You are just some teenager or young guy, you think those jocks and nazis would welcome you with open arms harry potter? Tubby? So confused, just a tool for the guys who bullied you and talked to the girls you like, now you serve them. Nothing more low and pathetic than a Sup Forums nerd who browses pol and r9k and thinks theyre as macho as a football player now.

I know quite a few artists and they are generally off in some way. Also, if you're studying the writings of artists a lot of times they are really goofy. Bukowski had a great filter for releasing stuff that people could identify with, but he has a plethora of post death oddities.

I can't wait for the entirety of Salanger's work to be released after his death. He kept writing and I bet it all became maddeningly weird.

>"No, I don't have a gun"
>has a gun

What did he mean by this

youtube.com/watch?v=tWw3qn09W10

Yeah, didn't mean for my post to come off so blunt. Many highly creative people are weird and do unconventional things. Couple that with his depression, and it's no surprise Cobain expressed himself in such a way. I wonder if Salinger's stuff will be released any time soon. Didn't he say that it wasn't to be released until like 50 years after his death? A few short stories leaked, but I can't imagine all of his personal stuff will become available. I have a keen interest in the guy since my dad actually met him as a kid.

Salinger's material probably wont be released until that fifty year mark. Or unless someone leaks them incrementally. I'm just hoping I'm alive by then. He's so ridiculous though. He was so tired of criticism he went into hiding and decided to keep writing but not to publish.

It is a shame but even if you just read Catcher in the Rye you could tell he's crazy. Not in a terrible way, but something is broken about him.