Wwyd Thread CONTINUED

Is the user here that liked her?

more?

yes im here we can continue

hey guys wwyd?

Nice i hope you got your cock ready for my sweetie

Btw from where are you?

wwyd?

Wwyd ? Right is layin next to me , loves to see it . Also rate?

oh yes fully. she looks so cute in this. id whisper to her that after we finished eating wed go on the toilet of the restaurant and id fuck her soul out. pls continue

Have wins for good replies

damn filling her up in the toilet. the cum would still leak out after you two leave the restaurant

I would love to drug her up at a restraint and take her out to the woods. fucking her senslessly as she starts to wake up and screams.

Slut sister

would take that petite body, pin her against the wall and start fingering her. After fingering would force her to suck my cock while looking up at me as I massage her tits. Then I would tell her to turn around and fuck her while inserting fingers into her asshole. As I'm about to cum, I would pull out and put in her asshole and cum in there.

Wwyd to these 2 cuties?

yeah sure it would.
this picture is really good again. also a face id want her to make as i cum over her. she just looks so cute and hot.

after we finished eating id go on the toilet and wait for her as she comes 2 minutes later. Id take her to the first booth and rip her clothes off. id push her against the toilet wall and start to fuck her cute little ass making her moan again. she knows i love to fuck her ass. i spank it and make it all red so she moans loud and cutely. id want her to sit on the toilet as i stand in front of her fucking her cute perfect. face. she likes it
keep going pls!

wwyd?

she'd definitely fall in love with you

Wwyd anons?

oh yes but i wouldnt want that. id just want her for a fuck. but i could fuck her daily since shes so hot.

moar pics like this please. i really dont know what pic of her i wanna tribute

just call her up everyday and she'd be running like your little pet to you

?

wait a second ill be right back

Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread

Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories.Get fucked and stop making this shit thread about jerking off to other mens fantasy stories. Get fucked and stop making this shit thread

she's waiting for you ~

im back post new ones.
maybe body pics again? i want her ass

dont have any ass pics sadly

grab her by her hair and face fuck her, before making her get on top and ride me. Then I'd flip her over and pound her tight ass until I came inside her

just legs is fine.
would turn her around and start to play with her cute ass. id spank id and lick it as i like. she would push it into my face and tell me to lick deeper. then id take my huge cock out and start to fuck her face making my dick all wet and ready for her cute litte ass

I'd put her on a diet

I'm sorry that you live in a country without education:( It's gonna be okay, you're gonna find someone who loves you some day

she wouldnt stop moaning when she's with you. wwyd when i invite you over to us?

id just eat with you acting nice but under the table id give her a sign to meet me in the bathtube when we finished eating.
i just grab her leg so and she instantly knows what id want of her.
ill keep going

I'm sorry you need other men to help you masturbate

I bet she would just giggle the whole time and i wont even know whats going on

thats exactly how it would be.
when we meet on the toilet i tell her that she has to be quiet and shouldnt scream this time.
i put her on the ground and ram my big cock into her mouth. she cant take it and has to gag all over it. i still push it deep inside her mouth fucking her face looking at her innocent cute little face.

Continue

she couldnt take it and has to scream quietly.
you hear it and ask if everything was okay.
she just replys with yes babe and continues to suck my cock

it could be just like this and as i know her she would be even hornier after that

oh yes and me aswell.

look at those lips. id punsh my cock against them for a while untill id turn her around and switch to her ass again. i just love to lick her cute little ass when she presses it into my face.
then id turn her on her back and start to fuck her cunt. id play with her little tits as i do so and she likes that

damn in the pussy is just her thing also creampies

yeah sadly i dont really like this. i prefer ass or face and she know that but this time ill just fuck her cunt and cum inside it cuz she would do everything i wanted of her

but you could pin her down with this just imagine you could get her preggo

I am sorry that you will probably end up killing yourself due to your own hatred of your sexuality:( You won't be missed, but it's always sad!

yeah but why would i want to get her pregnant?
i could just fuck her ass and face all day and continue with this untill she gets ugly

Holy shit, more

so she's nothing more than a toy to you? but she would just throw me away and fall in love with you because you can satisfy her this much

More? Got kik user?

No

Shame, she's gorgeous, would love to tell you more but I need to go.

and thats why shes just a toy for me.
i dont like it when someone would do anything for me. id just keep the fact in mind and fuck her even harder since this turns me on

She dresses up like a doll because she wants to be appreciated as one. I'll have her dress up exactly how I want and i'll grin as she slides those cute panties to the side when she welcomes my thick cock. I'll use her like the toy she wants to be.

wwyd?

Tie her arms and fuck her hard. Cum all over her tits. More pls

do you know her?

you think she wears panties when you two meet up? she knows exactly what will happen

WWYD

Wwyd?

man i still wanna do a tribute shes so fucking hot

Damn what wouldn't I do, she'd look good bound and gagged, and on her knees

That face is just begging for a facefuck. more

likewise :)

I know her irl

I would show it to her

what would u tell her when u show it to her?

any more pics like this? this is really good again

Holy fuck, I'd do anything to fuck that ass. keep posting, please

Nice ass, she would need to be shared around by a group. Hands tied behind her back, little tits pushed out, bent over for everyone to use.

She might enjoy it

I would tell her that there is someone who can give her the satisfaction she needs

Do you think there is a realistic chance where you fuck her irl when i set it up?

wwyd?