Tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

>tfw smoking 75 cigarettes a day

Anyone here managed to quit smoking?

Quit for a week now, difference is insane!

Winners never quit, get a habbit and stick with it until you drop

smoke is for pussis

I switched to an ecig to save money, then after a few months I lost the charger and was too lazy to go find one. So yes.

>75 cigarettes a day
if you're smoking that much you'd be broke.

75?
That's 4 fucking packs a day. How aren't you dead?

Didn't quit. I just stopped.

Was out of smokes one morning. Raining outside, didn't feel like walking to get a new pack. "meh, day without smoking".

Next morning, same shit.

That just kinda perpetuated.

I quit about three years ago. It's all about understanding why you're addicted. Google "Easyway to quit smoking" by Allen Carr, it should do the trick if you really wanna quit.

Are you serious?
You weren't smoking much if you managed to quit so easily. Assuming this is true.

75 ?
75 ???
how do you manage to do this ? do all your money gets spent in cigarettes ?
And I don't talk about the time it takes to smoke all of them... 75 x 5 minutes (~time to smoke a cig) = 375 minutes = 6h15

it must be an exageration, cuz it just ain't decently possible

Same.

What do you make these threads so much?

to be fair, he could be smoking while doing things like working, reading, shitposting...

I quit smoking hookah daily by a mix of realizing how much money I am spending, and my old hookah finally biting the dust. I now smoke weed everyday while spending less money.

I can't find the damn PDF anywhere.

guy has made this thread many times. he has some outside job and chainsmokes all day.

knowing that some people have their smoking habit so fucking out of control feelsgoodman. Im a systematic smoker, regular times, and much much less than 75.

I know, but still, holy shit it must take its toll on you.
I understand that the bad effects of smoking in reasonable quantities can be doubted (like 7-10 cigs a day), but 75... you just can't deny that it does some shit to you.

chantix use it

>tfw you be 15 years old posting that same old thread everday

There's nothing more simple :

Step 1 : Buy a ecig
Step 2 : Enjoy vape and quit smoking
Step 3 : Enjoy vape

Better for health, money, social, etc... And it is really easy to quit, in less than a week, with no anger, no rage, no frustration, you quit. Don't wait anymore user

I smoked 1 to 1.5 packs a day. Had consciously tried to quit 3 times before that but relapsed after a few weeks.

Dunno why it went the way it went, but it was almost effortless.

i smoke 20 - 30 per day since i was 12. Ecigs are shit, your best shot is to find some real medical help, with real cessation prescription drugs.

I've been smoking cigs for over 6 years and since I switched to ecigs I feel way better. Even liquid without nicotine is great. Since I've started vaping I haven't smoked one cig yet.