Whiplash

Be honest

Would you have blown her off to practice drumming?

You do realize at the end of the film, Andrew will probably end up like Sean Casey, right? Either suicide from the pressure or early death from drugs

he had a calling. all he wanted was to be a great drummer. there are more important things in life than just pussy.
if you had any goals or ambitions of your own you would understand.

this OP

you clearly don't want anything more than to get married or w/e, and thats ok too but andrew wanted something different and he more or less got it in the end

I have done it.
Needed to devote all my time to working on programming projects and didn't have any time for other activities.

andrew was manipulated by fletcher did you even watch the film?

Girls in movies are more beautiful than in real life user.

A girl like that would have been married with a well-off guy, not selling popcorn.

The 6/10 he would have met would be replaceable.

no, he was motivated
good job on totally missing the point

"Ha, i totally manipulated you into practicing a difficult craft and spending hours and hours of your free time trying to master a skill!"

You know how moronic you sound?

No that's kind of the point of the movie though. Andrew was fucking nuts and consumed by the desire to git gud.

>drumming
>a skill

Tip top kek, well meme'd friend.

>Whiplash
>about drumming
lol

"Ha, I was totally manipulated into putting person selfishness and desire before anyone else, because my teacher told me it's how you get ahead in life! I am a good person and won't end up like Sean Casey or my idols who died horrible deaths!"

You know how much of a tool you are?

this right here.

whoever posted this is the realest guy in the room right now

We all know Schillinger fucked the kid in the ass, the real question is if drumstick penetration was involved.

>hehe just take life less seriously bro

fuk off

I don't understand the argument here. Damien Chazelle himself said that by the end of the movie, Andrew would most likely die from an overdose. The fact is still that Andrew became great at drumming.

So what's the question? Was it worth becoming great if it kept you from fondling Melissa Benoist? Only Andrew knows that answer, and he seems like the type of guy who will think so.

I would have killed myself due to looking like Miles Teller

>image.jpg

everytime i see her i can't control my horny level

i purposefully name all my pictures image.jpg just to piss people off

you would never undernstand the feeling of wanting to achieve something so badly even hot pussy doesnt matter

who this?

when you get as good as Andrew on the drums or guitar bitches are a dime a dozen

Holy shit she qt af I would stop banging drums and start banging her right away.

lol

bitch is average. what's with you guys and wanting to fuck everything.

then she leaves you for chad and you have nothing.

you've been rused

>Being a waifupleb
The worst kind of pleb

Maybe he already saw the hd pics of her being penetrated and was already bored

if pussy didnt matter, no one would feel shame for being a virgin, but it is shameful because not only is it a biological imperative, but it is important for your societal status

>I wouldn't pursue the only thing I've got a shot at being good at
>Instead I'd live my life as a poor failed man with a shit job I find no pleasure in doing

He could've had both. His passion would've only made her want him more if he managed it well.

melissa is in it? dling

you're the first person who said the right thing: the fact is he could of had both and succeeded but he went to one extreme and lost everything

Being a drummer was the only thing that got me pussy in highschool.

>lost everything

Did you not finish the movie?

see >Damien Chazelle himself said that by the end of the movie, Andrew would most likely die from an overdose. The fact is still that Andrew became great at drumming.

Dying from heroin is always a possibility, damien chazelle can say that all he wants ,fact is, the kid can drum and if he lost everything else it doesnt matter because he got what he wanted out of life.

no you retard, do you not see the contradiction? hes not getting the most out of life because hes been taught the extreme is preferable to not succeeding at all

> more important things in life than pussy

When's the last time you got laid?

A sexually frustrated virgin shouldn't be asking a question like that my man

i can't remember her face.
Only her vagina.

>giving up the once in a lifetime chance of having a career as a great musician just for some 7/10 high school girl that will probably dump you for a nigger anyways

If I thought I had the capacity to be a world class drummer, and pursuing that would cost me my relationship with her, yes I would have blown her off.

Actually went through something similar with my last gf.

>You do realize at the end of the film, Andrew will probably end up like Sean Casey, right?

You must be a boring cunt. What a flat, uninteresting view of that movie.

see >Damien Chazelle himself said that by the end of the movie, Andrew would most likely die from an overdose. The fact is still that Andrew became great at drumming.
damien chazelle is the director of the film! moron!

Source? He never did drugs the entire movie, what a random thing to say. I have a feeling you're quoting out of context and that isn't what he means.

did you even watch the film???? hes comparing andrew to charlie parker his drumming idol!! the whole dinner scene was a foreshadow to that!! tosser

I would blow off practice cause I don't give a shit about music but if it were for an opportunity at my dream job hell fucking yeah I'd blow her off. Bitches come and go but opportunities are rare

Charlie Parker wasn't a middle class white kid. There's a big difference.

i would like her to blow me off if you know what i mean

>(((Neiman)))
>white

I would have blown her off to be a filmmaker. I'd betray everyone except my family for my dreams.

This