Just push her down the stairs...

Having sex with condoms is pointless. Might as well just masturbate

*tips*

Goddamn what an omega level whore

>give a bitch 3 million for a 5 cent coathanger
>she doesn't even get one
>now will have to pay another 10 million in child support
Lucky for him he got all that under the table USC money to fall back on

>not having you teammate accidentally tackle her during practice to prematurely squeeze that little nigga out

baka Reg

>be woman
>let a guy put his dick in you
>get 3,000,000 dollars

Is cytotec banned in the US or what?

THANKS BALLER ALERTS

Why not get a vasectomy if you're a pro athlete? Put your fellas in storage and bang all the whores you want with no fear of giving any of them a meal ticket.

USC education

>letting rich fucks pay for abortions

FUCKING DISGUSTING

SUBHUMAN FUCKING FILTH

why do athletes fuck the same women? is it the best they can do while remaining in the closet?

Can niggers really not spot a money grubbing whore when they see one?

>not just using a fraction of that money on a hitman
pretty dumb desu

bix nood muh dick mufugga

some uncanny valley shit going on there

I'm surprised more athletes don't do this.

My friend made her husband do this. Which seems like sort of a cuck move, but they both seem to enjoy it.

>last Saturday
>be a senior kv in college
>danced with this sophomore girl I recently met at a party that I'm into
>take her back to my friends suite to drink since it's in the same dorm as her place
>my friends wingman me by providing alc and leaving the living room for me
>we end up talking until 5am and I don't make a move even though we took shots together the whole time
>she was looking eager the whole time and didn't appear bored or distant from the conversation
>but regardless, I blew my first big opportunity to make out with or even fuck a girl
>get her number though
>we texted casually about the election last night
>I wanna fuck her but getting to really know her on Saturday night was also cool and I actually don't think I'm friendzoned or whatever

How do I make a move through text or steer the conversation in a flirty matter? There's only one more weekend before Thanksgiving break and the iron is still hot so it's now or never. I actually think she's interested.

That's a man baby!

just gotta ask her to hang out and go from there

go eat or something

It helps if you just *smoothly* slide double entendres into the conversation basically when possible
Especially helps if she's touching you regularly during the conversation like rubbing your arm or some shit
And this might sound rapey but it's 100% true, no girl wants to hear you ask for permission to make out with her, when it's right just take it
And it helps to be quite drunk because you'll just feel the moment better and over think it less

this man speaks the truth. and his dubs

Of course they recognize whores for what they are; that's how they know they can fuck them. Or are you actually retarded enough to think athletes are looking for deep, emotionally fulfilling relationship with the sluts they are banging on the side?

Get another night set up like that, explain to her you're a fucking goober and that you really like her, then just grab her and make out.

If she's actually into you, she'll want you to push the issue and make that first move.

Here's a fucking radical idea: JUST TELL HER YOU'RE INTERESTED IN HER

You are the reason why at 32 I'm able to date college girls. Because while you and your ilk sit around playing with your dicks, hiding from the possibility of rejection, trying to scheme your way into their pants, I just ask them out and don't play games with them.

Should of had her sign a contract

>fucking a well known slut
>fucking her raw

NIGGERS

an abortion costs $3 million?