I have cut my wrist. How long it will take to black out?

I have cut my wrist. How long it will take to black out?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/search?num=30&safe=off&q=real hand cut bleeding&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJXrIrOKXBoRUaiQELEKjU2AQaAggIDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIongGVD6MBnwGMHbIFoQGaD_1QFrQvbM4I1_1yzbIK8gpSeALdoz7DHiLBowrVJuqJnY8e7fmYZFILXYvqkLiu0qc9YAQrHhyM0JYBeXznledNGY2JJg_1zngS2nxIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgTA0qS3DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin69jwl8DSAhUCL8AKHebsBDgQ2A4IGigB&biw=1366&bih=638
imgur.com/a/ukxg6
imgur.com/a/22BXU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

faggot bait

saged

Well, since you didn't cut vertically down your arm, never, you sad sad boy.

It needs to be vertical? I was wondering why I haven't blacked out yet. Now I'll try vertical. Thanks.

>polite and legit
have fun being dead.

But seriously if you didn't know how to kill yourself, yourself, you should kill yourself.

Post pics fast after you do it vertically

bump for interest

google.co.uk/search?num=30&safe=off&q=real hand cut bleeding&tbm=isch&tbs=simg:CAQSlQEJXrIrOKXBoRUaiQELEKjU2AQaAggIDAsQsIynCBpiCmAIAxIongGVD6MBnwGMHbIFoQGaD_1QFrQvbM4I1_1yzbIK8gpSeALdoz7DHiLBowrVJuqJnY8e7fmYZFILXYvqkLiu0qc9YAQrHhyM0JYBeXznledNGY2JJg_1zngS2nxIAQMCxCOrv4IGgoKCAgBEgTA0qS3DA&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwin69jwl8DSAhUCL8AKHebsBDgQ2A4IGigB&biw=1366&bih=638

do some google research... you lair fucking attention whore

You need to deliver

A scratch won't kill you darling

the image is from elsewhere.

imgur.com/a/ukxg6

i didnt want to save it.

its from another perspective

You should be dead by now

Until you die of old age.
You cut the wrong way.
Why do you want to die?

imgur.com/a/22BXU

another one

Sorry guys postponed suicide plan. Lost enough blood to make myself a bit dizzy. Couldn't dare to slit vertically.

We all know this is just fake bait. But seriously you should consider doing it. We will notice you and respect you if you deliver a picture of it. It will take some time for you to bleed out. Just don't get it on the computer or phone. Set everything up and practice the cutting and camera stuff to make it right. You've only got one try lol

spent 5 years cutting chunks out of myself. I see 4 maybe 5 scratches at the top of the wrist all horizontal and not a vein or artery hit. That means you're a real beginner. This isnt the 2000's anymore, the emo act isn't cool anymore. And if your serious, you dont need to go vertical, just dig deeper.

kill yourself

why not contact 7cups?

you should know the people here will try to push you

Why I want to die? After all the shit I've gone through, one would ask why I want to live?

...sure and you are still able to type? Son you did it wrong...

Wanna share?
Could help you feel better.

actually. before I ask that I want to ask why you choose an image so easily traceable.

try SFX make up if you want to bait.

Try a crisis hotline if you want to die

cut deeper while i think about it

we know you haven;t done a thing.

if you are considering it don't

because when you live you'll have to live knowing every mark on your body was of your own hand.

you can seek help, but only if you wish to help yourself

I have a small dick. Isn't that enough to kill myself? Plus, a girl insulted me for it. Feeling like shit since.
How does it feels when you realize that you won't ever be able to satisfy a woman?

6-8 weeks

I have a vagina...

plus.

You can please a woman.

Learn about the clitoris

As long as you have a tongue and two hands, you'll never go impotent. Also stuff like cocksleeves exist.
If you find a woman who actually loves you, your cock size won't be a big deal.
So no, that's not enough unless you decide it is.

Fuck all you Sup Forumstards. You think y'all motherfuckers smart? I fucking faked it. If anyone had made reverse image search on google, woulda found that image. Haha. Stupid motherfuxkers.

Faggots forgetting time stamps. Fucking.... *facepalms*

meh.

you could have faked it as a ccry for help.

and if it were true my time wouldnt be wasted

ATTENTION ALERT

sideways for attention, longways for results

We knew, some of us answered in case you were actually feeling suicidal.
It's a side effect on getting past suicidal thoughts ourselves.

I guess were all just empath fags???

meh

Lie all you can do about it. But size does matter. A woman wants her pussy filled, not touched.

8,000 nerve endings... just sayin

A woman that loves you!
Good luck figuring out if, after, say 20 years or so. Just had "that talk" with my soulmate of the last 12 years, perhaps not in shape to reply accurately. But no cutting, wtf. An exit bag is cleaner.

You guessed right. Sorry for pulling prank. I've been really feelin suicidal nowdays. Might do it one day if things got too painful.

Why don't you ask the femanon who is actually in your thread?
Generalizing all women won't do you any good user.
Generalizing anyone instead of asking them is a bad idea in any case.
What are you trying to tell me?

You would get a better outcome if you slit opend your rists vertically. Either that or torch a butter knife and then place it on your s vertically, make sure your on heroin before doing this.

Don't worry what girls think she probably has a loose minge be a man and man up

Follow the veins fag... That cut is no good

Nigger faggot

>minge
You an aussie?

Thanks. I'll keep it mind for next time.

cut your neck retard not your wrist

interstingly the "down the road not across the street" rule applies to the neck too. you want a deep vertical cut roughly between the throat and the muscles in order to open up that artery. a horizontal cut will probably just slice open your lymphs and win you an extended hospital stay.

English minge minge and more minge wibble

Won't cut neck. Too messy. Sugest something easy for me and others too.

if you even have time to ask how long before you'll pass out then you did it wrong

if you're bleeding enough to die from it then you won't be able to stand up

Fag I already mentioned I was cancelling plan of suicide.

Lol if you want to kill yourself over sth like that, you not only have a small dick, you also have a pussy.

if you're trying to kill yourself by cutting it's going to be messy no matter what retard. you're not going to die or even pass out from cutting without losing a lot of blood first.

if it's that big a deal then do it in a bathtub or something, fuck. stop being such a pussy.

well then what the fuck are you doing? first you want to kill yourself but you don't want to do it the effective way, now you just want to cut yourself but don't want to make a mess? just give up, moron. accept that you're too cowardly to follow though and just go back to slogging through your pointless life like the rest of us.

That you will never be sure if, and probably will never meet a woman that truly loves you.

Can anyone who cuts explain why every cutter seems to make the same dumbass horizontal lines?

Why you're so much interested in my death you sadistic sick fuck?

Wrap dat shit up son

I do want to die. Believe me. But I don't want to feel the pain. I am scared of pain.

because they just do it for attention so they want something easily visible that doesn't take much effort or guts to pull off

not funny but yummy!

Exit bag, dude.

Just because something might be unlikely, doesn't mean I'm not going to try.

because you came here asking for suicide advice, jackass. sorry for giving you actual advice instead of feeding your ego with fake-ass sympathy. would you prefer I go "no don't do it user you'll be hurting your family adn frens!!1" like every other asshole whenever these threads come up?

jesus dude just buy some pain pills and wash them down with liquor and fall asleep face up then

Enjoy the pain in a few years, if everything turns out ok.

It's not going to be pain if I don't feel bad for not having it. I've got friends and family, so love is not really an issue, finding a romantic lover is just something that would be nice.

Really thnks for ur concern. Sorry if i came rude. Can't help it after so much shit. Maybe I'll try pills next week.

Thats not even proper cuts you fag.
Make them legit or gtfo

Your starting to sound like a nigger faggot now women are useless go live life only good for 2 things cleaning and cooking

It's my thread. You gtfo motherfucker.

Go and make that money then girls will be all over you

I self-harm and it's something that's always pissed me off. I can't figure out why almost everyone else I know who self-harms does the same cookie-cutter thing, and I can't figure out why I care so much exactly.

I have a bigger cut at the end of my cock. faggot

Anyone else who wants to kill themselves painlessly - get a pretty long rope, tie a hangman noose around your neck, jump down atleast 10 feet and you'll be dead in an instant, won't feel anything. Cutting yourself is a retarded gimmick, you're better off sawing your arm rather than looking for an artery deep in your wrist.