NOTHING IS REAL

Ed sheeran divide
Wow that was easy

old boots new dirt

this to be tb.h desu

Baby youre a rich man is an underrated gem. love that bass

If the album cover wasn't so shit this album wouldn't be so overlooked

A Hard Day's Night

also Blue Jay Way is imo the most underrated Beatles song of all time.

i feel like ive heard this before

-muffled laughter-

>Also, there is an effect referred to by some as a “spin” that appears at strategic places in the verses of the song (such as after the lines “eye can see” and “enough to know”). These “spin” effects are missing in the stereo mix.
You can hear the effect on the vocals really clearly in this Brainticket song (1 min 14sec).

youtube.com/watch?v=HjC_V-P3Ndg&t=1m14s

>tfw It's All Too Much was voted off for the album

No Beatles' album prior to MMT or after MMT sounds like it. The only Beatles' album that's equal to in IMHO is Revolver.

Ever hear the version on the GERMAN release of MMT? It's a totally different mix. It will blow your mind!

I LIKE the artwork on the cover. It's the epitome of psychedelic artwork. I used to stare at it for hours when I used to drop acid.

Dubs speaks the truth. It's right up there with Only a Northern Song.

Oh well. I guess we'll just have to settle for the fact that such great songs like Only a Northern Song and It's All Too Much appeared on the Yellow Submarine soundtrack won't we? (Both are GOAT in my opinion)

yeah sounds like a backwards symbol effect, pretty neat

>You say yes
>I say no
>You say stop
>And I say go go go
>Oh no
Such profound lyrics. The Beatles are truly the greatest band of all time.

why do they look so kooky with this album all of a sudden

MMT sounds like the Beatles are making a pastiche of psychedelic music. Which is sad, because they did it so well on Peppers and the White Album.

Fool on the Hill, Flying, Penny Lane, Hello Goodbye, All You Need is Love, and SFF are the only worthwhile tracks

>No Beatles' album prior to MMT or after MMT sounds like it. The only Beatles' album that's equal to in IMHO is Revolver.

No shit. That's sort of the appeal of the Beatles, that they never stuck to one singular style. That doesn't mean whatever style they tried was necessarily good.

>I LIKE the artwork on the cover. It's the epitome of psychedelic artwork. I used to stare at it for hours when I used to drop acid.

You sound like a twelve year old.

I am the walrus isn't a worthwhile track? its basically proto-grunge

youtube.com/watch?v=2Ra8ZjHgnIk

>It's the epitome of psychedelic artwork.
are you sure you weren't looking at the back cover?

Too Easy

The only album to come close to Mystery Tour is Tame Impala

youtube.com/watch?v=RjeaW48wkPo

>its basically proto grunge.

What the fuck

>I am the walrus
>proto-grunge

the beatles' '''psychedelia''' is trite compared to pink floyd's psychedelia

>posts a compilation album

It really isn't. They are two completely different things, for different crowds. Still psychedelia. Only bigots own this opinion.

technically youre right because side B is just singles from the same year, but it was released in America as a full LP not as a compilation.

>for different crowds
in the 60s it was pretty much the same crowd

No, they weren't. If it was all the "same crowd", it would be "same music."