Is it any good?

Is it any good?

Repetitive as shit.

If you like any Gas albums besides Pop, yes.

If you like other Gas albums you will like this Gas album.
Didn't disappoint.

Not anymore.

see

If you're a fan of Gas or you regularly seek out and listen to ambient music, you'll probably like it.
If you don't and you don't, go listen to Pop or some of other highly acclaimed ambient album. It's not bad at all but there are definitely better ambient albums out there to spend an hour on.

im feeling a light 2

Fuck it, it's a 5

(out of 5)

Fantano says no, so I say no.

this kills the backpambient listener

I liked it. Probably the best ambient album I've heard this year. That being said I haven't heard many. If anyone could rec better ones from this year it would be much appreciated

If you can appreciate music that is emotional without relying on screaming old white men or screaming shirtless black men, you'll like Narkopop.

If you need that and think Jenny Death is a good album, you won't and you're also a pleb.

check this one out

Japan Blues - Sells His Record Collection is ambient AOTY.

AOTY

Chihei Hatakeyama - Void X is bretty good
Kyle Bobby Dunn released a single

Personally, I thought it was a two out of ten.

Personally, I thought it was a two out of ten.

ebin false flag

Thanks, I'll check all these out

Definitely worse than any of Gas's past material but still a solid listen on its own I guess.

I predict the RYM score drops by at least .3 in the next few days thanks to Furjango. It makes me nauseous how transparently everyone on that site just drones him and Pitchfork like they're the fucking word of God

I disliked it before Fantano did
Boring as fuck

What if I liked narkopop and Jenny death? Who am I?

Check out "Miracle Steps: Music From The Fourth World 1983-2017"

You'll like it.