youtube.com/watch?v=ypVUjBGVoGQ
youtube.com/watch?v=QtsM1ouOLLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jkVIRXPG7oY
youtu.be/ChkhL1rulfs
youtu.be/yZAY-78zhmw
youtu.be/XF68OyTlP4E
youtube.com/watch?v=W3W9Yj8a0Fg
youtu.be/WSmuzEzeAeY?t=188
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanmusic/images/7/74/Mucore_chart_2016.png/revision/latest?cb=20160623142815
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Claiming best girl

Who's that snatch?

Don't let her know you're getting turned on by it or she'll think you're a pervert!

That doesn't sound very healthy. Do you get light headed when you stand up?

Hello.

best girls

>mfw someone says Raphi is best

bloody boats...

So do I my dear pink haired comrade

It is a harem anime but the MC actually fucks everything and everyone

Oh really, what the fuck do you like about your shitty Saya monster thing?

Let's hatefuck... now

I don't see the nice thing about it but everyone likes their own things right?

Claimed btw

How are you?

Loli boat sex slave

Yee. Breaking in was pretty hardcore and so far the most immoral thing she did to her.
She wouldn't request to sleep alone if she had the interest you're implying over Satania though.

I've embraced it but I don't want to be one. Is there any way to revoke my waifuist integrity? Be it time or dedication, I'll do it.

I'm me, who are you cunt?

>claiming

>he's not even posting his waifu anymore and started saying that a different character is best girl

>he fucked up that hard photoshopping into a black circle

But I am slightly :thinking:
I'm sure she knows that
It's not for everyone I guess. I quite enjoy it

I want to get in an hour long phone conversation with Kumiko.

Thats one nice fucking album dude.

>tells Satania to wear bathing suit under, knowing that she'll forget her pantsu
>isn't gay for her
:thinking:
>implying that I made that
You don't even go on the Sup Forums threads, chien

I'm alone in ts, pls bring me company

But I'm watching things

m.youtube.com/watch?v=qpY5khrxfi0

my white, christian friend started doing drugs more and more, and now Exmilitary is his favorite album

I don't. Perhaps I should just try and force myself to stay awake, or perhaps I'm on a polyphasic sleep rhythm without knowing it.

Boats been on a streak for some time now.

How the fuck could a fucking idiot like you understand even if I told you?

>Claim

Will you bring me company on team speak?

What was his previous one? At least he has good taste.

My favourite from them is Niggas on the Moon but ExM is second best.

If she was gay for her she wouldn't want her... parts to be visible to everyone in public.

>assuming
That 'he' was aimed at the one who made the shop. I do browse the Sup Forums threads but anyway it's not like there's a lot of quality there.

I think it was ITCOCK

This one must be my take
youtube.com/watch?v=89F5fpvwPr0
Hi ruri, happy seeing you here again! How are you?

ok

Its obvious that Raphi is lewding Satania

post cock

Don't mind me, I'm just sitting here, organizing my Laura pics.

The yuribait on the show is so low though, even if that was true, ever heard of bisexuality? Something that actually keeps me away from Sup Forums is how immature they are and a big chunk of their discussions revolve around sexualizing the characters. It's boring.

I'm not sure what does that stand for.

I was referring to albums, not individual tracks. Takyon is a great choice, quite aggressive, love the opening lyrics.
It's a really solid album overall, a lot of 10/10 songs but if I could only hear one of them it would be Beware.
Bonus mention for the lovely instrumentals on Culture Shock and Known For It.

Its actually the only album I know, its been a long time since I listened to that so I just brought up my old favorite. For rappers I dig Hopsin these days.
youtube.com/watch?v=ypVUjBGVoGQ

it the court of the crimson king

-claims Ikarous and hopes she's enjoying Russia- :<

-prefers the futuristic 7/8 tempo synchopation and beastial guitar growling of Discipline-

Is it THE Ikarous?

>can't decide between shitposting and being productive

Seras, hey there, glad to see you too.
I'm doing well, just playing some League and chatting.
How about you?
youtube.com/watch?v=QtsM1ouOLLQ

Go away, Komine.

Do both

-is sonata, claims ika until she comes back-

I'm doing great thx for asking. I'm doing nothing but being alone in a team speak group, tenryuu left me and Alice won't join me. What region are you playing league on?
Idk who Sonata is, sorry

O. That's one meme album I sadly couldn't get into. Altho I should probably give it another try, only listened to it once and can't even remember how it sounds like.

DG is my perfect alley for rap with all their experimentality. Other than that I don't really listen to a lot of rap, mostly Aesop Rock and Tyler the Creator, sprinkle a bit of Danny Brown and Clipping here and there.

That song sounds angsty, but pretty good. I liked specially the percussion and the bass.
youtube.com/watch?v=jkVIRXPG7oY

ok

I only have two hands.
someone come type for me.

No Kendrick Lamar or Tribe Called Quest?

I could never really fully enjoy itcotck either. Other Sup Forumscore albums I never really understood include Spiderland and Trout Mask Replica

Death Grips is garbage.

-is just a me, and brings you tea!- ^_^

Spiderland's like, the only good one on mucore charts. maybe LYSF if that's still listed.
how long has it been since a mucore revision, anyway? it feels like years.

I don't like tyler only tamale.
Hopsin always has pretty aggresive and deep lyrics.
I don't like Kendrick Lamar because he sounds really weird, his lyrics wordplay etc is amazing though can't lie. I like his song "u" but I can't find it on youtube anymore.

I liked what I heard from them but I would be lying if I said I've listened to any of their albums.
I do have them sitting in my library, maybe one day.

I love Spiderland. Never even tried Trout Mask Replica, the cover scares me a bit, I just get this feeling I won't enjoy it.

On the other hand I can't get into any Animal Collective album and tried a couple of them a couple of times.
I honestly feel bad about not liking MPP just because the cover is so pretty.

Delet this.

Tamale is actually my least liked song from Wolf.

B....

IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IT GOES IN THE TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASH

youtu.be/ChkhL1rulfs

youtu.be/yZAY-78zhmw

Every time I hear Tim Curry this song comes into my head for some reason.

I wonder if Tim Curry would ever consider covering it.

youtu.be/XF68OyTlP4E

five Fall Be Kind a shot. I hate AnCo, but it's one of my favorite EPs ever.

Whats your guys oppinion about EDM? I think most is thrash but I like this stuff:
youtube.com/watch?v=W3W9Yj8a0Fg

Still here.

I've seen versions with albums from 2016 but probably made by randoms using nothing more than their own opinions.
What about ITAOTS? Everyone loves ITAOTS.

Pretty sure I never listened to that one. Now the question is, do I want to risk getting disappointed by AnCo again or not?

Huge umbrella term, I like a lot of genres under it.

the latest addition was The Money Store, which was a few years ago. Don't think it'll ever really be revised beyond making an addition here and there. I can't recall Sup Forums collectively agreeing "this album isn't Sup Forumscore" when at one point it universally was... maybe Hospice by The Antlers, that album gets a lot of hate nowadays.
I personally like Strawberry Jam the most out of their discog. If you're more into acoustic, you might like Feels or Sung Tongs more, but you've probably already listened to both.

You can calle me Sono, I guess, if you like~

I'm doing alright, how about yourself?

Oh you're one of dem roleplayfags

And she wouldn't mind? She's waifu material!

That's sounds dangerous, I think you should see a doctor if that keeps up. It could be pre diabetes

Lewd~

it's a potato.
FBK has some good parts, too.
youtu.be/WSmuzEzeAeY?t=188

I don't get the hate for Hospice, either. it seems like most of the arguments against it are "muh feels."

No I just searched snatch on google and its another word for cunt so I said that and, that pic is the first in my folder and I got from the first to the last. So no I'm not man.

Laying in bed with a nasty cough

I hide nothing from my waifu. Open and honest communication is important

They're both pretty jazzy.
I think you'll find them good.

He does the weird voice intentionally, but if you're talking about his normal singing voice, then I guess it can be a very slight bit polarizing.

Comrade Sono it is! Or would you rather have me just call you Sono? I don't mind if it's you~

Reminder that Gabriel is best

Claim

-_-

Spiderland I enjoy a fair amount, but TMR is just hard to listen to imo

I have to analyze his lyrics to much to understand everything from how he talks to what he is talking about. But the song "U" is really good if you understand it
my sides

there's this supposed revision from last year, the only one I'll ass as being good is Madvillainy.
>picture too big and too lazy to convert or resize
vignette2.wikia.nocookie.net/4chanmusic/images/7/74/Mucore_chart_2016.png/revision/latest?cb=20160623142815

He's so mean to me

because I love you

You could just be nice then

Hes being mean in a good way right?

Oh I didn't know it meant cunt, I'm sorry.

That's what you get for kissing Shielder~

Does she know about that time when you farted in class?

That's up to you, commander~

On Hospice the production barely lets the instrumentation shine through, not mention that I never found the album sad, it was trying so much to be sad, it was flagrantly unsubtle. I just find music like that rather boring.
The song-writing was very sub-par is what I mean, and yes it was a cohesive, linear piece, almost like story-telling, but I wouldn't call that an technical achievement, it was done before and it will be done later, probably a lot better too.

ok

No problem, my dude. You're on your own?
From what I heard, Tenryuu has always been the type of kind of person who never shuts up, why'd he leave you?
>Alice won't join me.
I'm sure he's dying to join, but he's also very shy.

>What region are you playing league on?
I play in Latin America south, since I'm Chilean.

Okay.

Evening, again.

not okay

I think so but i can't tell sometimes

Not ok

I didn't even kiss anyone :(

Probably. I don't really worry about that though
Bodily functions are needed and I don't shy away from doing them when I need to

ok

Neither did I so don't worry, I mean who uses that word anyways?
Well temryuu is away sleeping or something idk and Alice is shy to talk but thats no matter. Hes watching stuff he said.
Too bad, I play on EUW.

Commander? I like the sound of that. But I guess I'll switch it up every now unless you will want me to be a bit more personal~

Good morning everyone

Yeah I always liked Hospice. Epilogue, Bear, and Two are some of my favorite tracks off of it. I think people who don't like it view it as "feels bait" that just uses cancer as a vehicle for the lyrics.
i can appreciate the merit of TMR and how it might have paved the way for more experimental sound, but it's just not my cup of tea.
I remember downloading Sweet Trip in a sharethread a few years ago. Never realized it eventually became sub-Sup Forumscore

Good morning comrade Louise!