Help, Sup Forums

Help, Sup Forums

>Be me
>At college party
>Get wayyyy too drunk and a little high
>Go to nightclub
>Get kicked out for drinking underage but manage to sneak back in
>Have a fun time
>Towards the end of the night a fat chick (I didn't know she was fat at the time because I was really fucked up) starts grinding on me and forcing us to make out
>Don't know any better, so I sorta go along with it
>Next thing I know, we're in an Uber back to her room
>we fuck
>She has rolls of fat everywhere
>She won't stop calling me daddy
>Please stop calling me daddy
>I don't finish because I'm shitfaced
>She tries to get me to stay the night
>She won't fucking let go of my arm
>She smells bad
>I run back to the party
>Friends make fun of me because she was trying to take everyone home
>Contemplate suicide because I feel disgusting

I don't think she was even very drunk and she left some really bad hickeys. It's that rape, Sup Forums? Have I been raped?

poor guy.....

I don't feel like I was able to properly consent given my situation

i feel sorry for u, good luck in future tho

Did you consider that alcohol might have been a factor? In the US the drinking age is 21 years old. Maybe your brain was not mature enough to handle alcohol.

If you're worried, go to the hospital and get the ball rolling. Maybe they could administer a rape kit. I wonder if those include an std test?
You might regret not having justice in the future.

sweet fucking jesus "have I been raped?" just roll with it and be happy you got ANY fucking action with a girl you soggy faggot

You illegally consumed alcohol by choice and then proceeded to drink yourself into a state where you couldn't make decisions and put yourself in a place where people could take advantage of you. You raped yourself. She was just the means.

Alcohol impairs your ability to make decisions. By consuming alcohol, you accept responsibility for less inhibited you's decisions. Which include sort of fucking a land whale hambeast.

Know your limits. Risky behavior involves risks. If you can't handle alcohol, don't drink.

how come thais only counts for men?
or a boy in this case

if you were a woman society would have seen it has rape so yeah i guess

Alcohol was definitely a big factor. I'm on medications that increase the effectiveness of alcohol.

It counts for everyone. The interpretations people have made of law and what courts have decided is not representative of responsibility and morality.

People will always take advantage of others. It's important to deter that, but it's also important to recognize that you are responsible for your actions. If you get inebriated, you will likely make regrettable decisions. This is known. Don't blame others for your inability to handle booze.

The way rape is handled and viewed currently is fucked anyways.

Yes, that is rape if you didn't consent then that does count as rape.

if he calls it rape she can just say nah he raped me and then he is fucked literally and figurativly.

Pretty much all of those say not to drink with them. So you ignored the directions and then boned a fat chick and now you're calling it rape because you're embarassed.

Nice.

If you were there you would probably have a different take on it. She wasn't drunk, and my friends say she was there looking for a target long before she found me.

time to call Benson

you got raped m80
by a fat pig

>find her
>rape her back

Even if she scoped you out, you are the reason you were a target. There will always be people that try to take advantage of you. I'm not saying what she did was okay, but I'm saying you handed yourself to her on a silver platter. Besides, even if you were shitfaced, why didn't you say no? I drink a lot. I've mixed many drugs (don't do drugs kids, drugs are bad). I've never lost the ability to say no when people try to get me to do something. You do what you want when you're that drunk and you wanted to fuck that whale that you saw through your beer goggles. Otherwise you would have said fuck off fatty. These decisions are a consequence of drinking. If you don't like the consequences of drinking, don't drink.

if the roles were reversed and you were a girl, yes
since you are a guy, no fuck you.

welcome to feminism and equality, asshole.

Well thats your fault you silly cunt

I doubt you've mixed my prescriptions with alcohol before. They made it very difficult to operate, let alone consent.

You're not suppose to mix it with alcohol because shit like this happens you nitwit. This is mostly your fault. Quit trying to shift the blame for your fuck up.

I bet your medication says do not mix with alcohol. A little bit of googling would have told you about a synergistic effect.

If you mix your meds and booze and then drunk drive and crash your car you don't blame the car because it offered the opportunity to make a regrettable decision.