A fat ass indicates a lack of self-control

A fat ass indicates a lack of self-control.

He looks good for 70 imo

you again?

>fat-shames women
Is this CNN? Did I tune in to watch the entertainment news?
No, now I didn't, this is fucking Sup Forums, and this is fucking Sup Forums.
If you don't want to feel SHAME, crawl back into your safe space, here there be perspective.

>tfw big ass

Good. Fat women should be fat shamed.

>If you don't want to feel SHAME, crawl back into your safe space

kinda like what donald does every week?

Too true.

>black guy athletic and good at sports
>bad at mental stuff like being president
FUCK

>here there be booty

Here there, are you a fucking pirate?

Women should be fat shamed, a women's value is only for her appearance, most girls have near to no unique hobbies or interests compared to men.

Whilst men can compensate for their fat with power/money to attract women.

Well... He is over 70 years old

>A fat ass indicates a lack of self-control.

As a fat ass myself, I can tell you you are absolutley correct.

Wtf is fat shaming? You mean calling it like it is?

Jew media cannot grasp that Trump WON

I agree 100%. The fluoride and shitty school teachers are to blame. Also luminati n' such.

@dril is president

He has more money they you and your father will ever have combined. Doesn't get much sexier then that.

sure kid

A daily reminder that the man in those photos won

>being a politician requires brains

Top fucking implication m8

>Barron. Hey Barron. Pull my finger.

>Dad, please no.

>Too late. BRAAAAAAAPPP! I'm making farts great again.

>I hate you dad.

> memorizes the constitution for class
> no idea how to apply it in his job

typical nigger

a nigger that is smarter and more successful than you will ever be.

But in 100 years they won't be writing papers on how I was the worst president in history, like they will be about Obama.

Fake news! He's clearly wearing Depends.

Wrong.

T
H
I
C
C

More cushion for Putin's pushin'.

The worldview of the majority of people is still so childish they think their 'elected' leaders have any power or say in things. I wish people would stop focusing so much on the president... its only good for gay memes

the wind caught his pants it will happen more often because global warming

Winners can be fat. It's not bad

What is making you fail so badly OP?

it's proof how you can be educated and be particularly stupid and fail miserably.

He only looks fat because of he's so tiny. The proportions are skewed.

no he doesn't he's fucking obese

This gif is awsome

>a nigger that is smarter and more successful than you will ever be.

not exactly a picture of success, LOL

Nearly doubled the national debt, successfully divided America. Bombed 7 countries and taught the love for envy.

He's in the running for the worst president

Except for the libtards on tumblr right OP? They can't help it, right? That's why we shouldn't make fun of anyone who's fat, right? Except for Trump. He's the only one who's fatness is his own fault, right OP?

T H I C C

Don't forget that Obama reopened Guantanamo Bay and had two more prison detention centers built. His First Day On The Job. Live. On. Television. When he said he was going to close them.

Trump cuz he is white

thicc

AyyLmao thats a good webm.
Too bad you're retarded.

The next William Taft.......fat fuck...and stupid too. Can only make 5 word or less sentences

Trump facts.....lame as fuck

no dick no dick no dick no dick no dick

cmon on ROLLING FOR NO DICK ON ANNA

Fat people are disgusting and fuck them

post a pussy shot boss

Not that Obama isn't a bright guy, cos he is, but being a president is more about personality, determination and leadership. Just cos you got a mensa membership and the engorged frontal lobe of a level 18 psycher doesn't neccessarily mean that you are any good at leading people or handling intense crisis situations.

Being able to delegate is also important; Look at Trump, he knows he has no leadership skills so he delegates the job to people like Steve Bannon and... Well, Steve Bannon so he can get on with more important things like attacking the free press, play golf and engage in twitter feuds at 5am. I mean, yes, he does say that he is the clevererst and the biggest and the bestest and I am sure that some people buy int that cult of personality bullshit but at the end of the day he's a 70 year old man with some cognitive hinderances that he successfully works around. You don't need to read an excecutive order to sign it, for example and it's not as if Trump is the only politician who just signs whatever is put in front of him.

I think people need to be nicer to Trump. We can't have a president who is hiding in Mar-a-Lago every weekend. If people just started respecting his feelings a bit more then maybe he would start acting like the president and start implementing policies of his own. Who knows, given a chance he might have loads of great, creative ideas how to improve the country beyond just saying "we will make it great". How Donald? "By making it great, we will make america great". Haha, yeah as I said, some cognitive hinderances there but if he worked together with people not afraid of disagreeing with him (in case they are pushed out of the inner circle) then perhaps he would get somewhere with some actual policies beyond the standard GOP tax cuts for the richest, defunded services for the poorest and slash regulation wherever you may find it' that we see every time the reupblicans take power.

yeee boi no feminine penis on anna

not really many people hate obama. so probably not

Why it tookhim 12 years? Did he have to repeat so many of them?

Russian hackers being sure no one memes Trump. That or some asshole in moms basement.

mods!!!

thats a pretty cool pic actually

I want to anally rape Milo

>good at sports
fucking lol. against old white cabinet members even I am a bballa

Post all your memes before it is too late. This is war.

Thank you